• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Looking for a good teammate to carry me to victory. <3 I play... fox. sigh. I'm pretty warmed up from pound. =D too bad Chu quit... </3

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Looking for a good teammate to carry me to victory. <3 I play... fox. sigh. I'm pretty warmed up from pound. =D too bad Chu quit... </3
Redd is very good. Someone better team with this guy before its tooooo late.

Also im pumped for this shiz

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Big news fellas

Dylan Noclass: Dude
Dylan Noclass: are you going to be at my tournament?
Dylan Noclass: cause id really like to put your name
Dylan Noclass: in the thread title
PrrettyMango69: UMMMMMM
PrrettyMango69: im like 50 50
PrrettyMango69: im gonna go if tickets are 300
Dylan Noclass: lol
Dylan Noclass: okay
Dylan Noclass: im going to put you down as
Dylan Noclass: "Mango?"
PrrettyMango69: sounds good

edit; i also have a team mate now, sorry behr/redd

Husband

Smash Lord
Yo, Red, Wife might not come to this. I might be able to team with you or one of my friends who I'm bringing might be able to. I know your skill level and I wouldnt throw someone at you who wasnt great. But it just depends on if wife goes and he gave me a "maybe" yesterday. Ill keep you posted.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yo, Red, Wife might not come to this. I might be able to team with you or one of my friends who I'm bringing might be able to. I know your skill level and I wouldnt throw someone at you who wasnt great. But it just depends on if wife goes and he gave me a "maybe" yesterday. Ill keep you posted.
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Just shoot me a PM whenever.

Top Bottom