• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if jack comes, i will for sure come to this.
i love that guy.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
damn, that's actually a legit comparison.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, if anyone east of charlotte needs a ride, let me know. i have to go at least to greensboro on friday, and my car is looking kinda open. gas is expensive, and i drive a buick.

yeeeee

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Im just being real as well.. I didn't say I would bring it but if there is a tv what's gonna stop someone from switching out an unused setup towards the end of the tournament. Especially if there's gonna be an mk9 setup

:phone:

Just look what happened last tournament when you said the same thing. Nothing is ever enforced, which is why people wait 3 hours for people to play matches

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Woah woah woah that was a one time thing sneak, and I actually gave you guys permission for that marvel setup because it was on an HD tv in the corner no one was using.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Either way I hope things are enforced and the tournament doesn't go on way longer than it has to. Man up and make people play matches or dq.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yea i'll do it. You should do the dq rule where you lose games after a certain amount of time. The only thing about pools is that u can be a little more lenient because there will be other matches that can be played while people wait on certain ones to show up. Regardless if everyone actually plays their matches and saves friendlies and mms for the food break or after the tournament things will go quick enuff to do more events

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yea i'll do it. You should do the dq rule where you lose games after a certain amount of time. The only thing about pools is that u can be a little more lenient because there will be other matches that can be played while people wait on certain ones to show up. Regardless if everyone actually plays their matches and saves friendlies and mms for the food break or after the tournament things will go quick enuff to do more events

Yeah thats the mages rule right?

Ill use it

archer.

Smash Lord
That sucks Stock. Oh well, have fun at the beach bro.

I approve of the featured players. (I should be in there too, though. :awesome:)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I can't come. I will be either a) working prom, or b) down at the coast.

the sanbouris should talk to bl@ckganon about a ride. I recall him saying he had space in his car and would be going through the triangle.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Major announcements

Hello to all Ive got some points id like to discuss

1.) after a meeting with XS they want to bring three setups (xbox, ps3 and wii) to this and have a setup dedicated to online play where you can play a team of XS players in tornotoe canada in marvel, mortal kombat and brawl (brawl online sucks but they wouldnt take no for an answer) this is a maybe at this point but i thought it was an interesting idea none the les

2.) sponsorships for north carolina players PLEASE do no walk up to Luis or Alfred and directly ask for a sponsorship, it doesnt work like that. Sponsorships will be given out based on preformence and placement if you wanna be a XS north carolina smash player, you gotta show it in your play. If I, Luis or Al ask you about sponsorships, you are free to decline or sleep on it, dont feel pressured

3.) XS has cut me in on the venue they use for the street fighter tournaments they do and they want to help me do bi weeklies here in NC in the charlotte area. These local tournaments would be the NC proving grounds for all players in PR contention (with the support of the panel of course)

4. ) The roy vs DK crew battle IS HAPPENING 5v5 format, rosters will be due by 8pm on the day of tourney

5.) Those of you staying with me need to post now or hit me up with a text at 803 235 8650, the only person I have confirmed is Deshane for friday and saturday and Sami for saturday night Keep in mind I can house some Triangle people or perhaps others

6.) I still think I need a team mate for this, Havent talked to bden. But if your interested please post here :D

Faithfully,

-Snap​

archer.

Smash Lord
Roy vs. DK hype! Makes me wish I was good at Melee, if only so I could be a part of this...

Top Bottom