• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok with Laundry's shot. He died which to me make me think of Nabe again, but at the same time as a roleblocker blocking Laundry doesn't make sense from either perspective the more I think about it. I know ahead of time he roleblocked Kantrip, I don't like that since Kantrip wasn't even in my pool of to be lynched nor anyone elses. I do question where he thought that busing was more likely than to roleblock a null or scummy slot like me/hardbody.

I don't like this action a lot. When I get there I'm going to look over how people have been posting as a result to why he did it. If he answered.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#161: D1 begins
#499: N1 begins
#501: D2 begins
#876: N2 begins
#878: D3 begins

#HBC | BadWolf
  • #312: Willing to believe the part where BWolf gets salty with Laundry. BWolf =/= Laundry.
  • #314: Good question, putting scum JeXs in a hard position. BWolf =/= JeXs.
  • #332: Confusion seems legit. Not scum with Potassium.
  • #428: Last paragraph: What? This is something really odd to be SvS. More BWolf =/= Potassium.
  • #452: Pretty much sealed at this point: BWolf not scum with JeXs.

#HBC | Gorf ( Independent Arsonist )
  • #341: Read on BadWolf feels honest. Lean of Gorf not scum with BWolf.

#HBC | Laundry ( Town Combat Medic )
  • #267: "i'm not sure if i buy this" line at the end adds more to the disconnection between Laundry and Ryu.
  • #268: A new avenue to continue pressing Ryu. Yeah Laundry vs Ryu is not SvS 99% sure.
  • #270 & #272: Lean of Laundry not scum with Orbo.
  • #379: Laundry trying to read BWolf's slot feels legit. Not scum with him.
  • #407: The comparison to make Orbo look worse feels like Laundry =/= Orbo.

#HBC | Nabe
  • #399: Initial question is actually good. Lean of Nabe =/= Laundry.
  • #425: Seems like trying to put a trap onto Laundry? Not something seen in SvS. Nabe =/= Laundry.

#HBC | Red Ryu
  • #249: Disconnection with Laundry originated with Laundry's vote on #242 solidified at this point.
  • #291 to #293: More Ryu =/= Laundry.

Ice and Fire (Town Comparison Cop)

Jdietz43
  • #304: Returns loaded question and adds scrutiny to Ryu's hop on Potassium. Lean of Ryu =/= Dietz.
  • #429: Good analysis and also JDietz =/= BWolf.
  • #434: First response: Liking the way he attacks Laundry. Lean of Dietz =/= Laundry.

JeXs (Mafia Vanilla Cop)
  • #277: Lean of JeXs not scum with BWolf due to extra line after first period.
  • #371: Pretty much JeXs =/= BWolf.
  • #464: Definitely a post to be analyzed.
  • #464 & #465: The extra reasoning added in #465 about Ryu being town doesn't fit SvS, since if that were the situation, I think JeXs would've been ok with just the explanation given in #464. Lean of JeXs =/= Ryu.

KevinM
  • #466: With real chances of one of Laundry or Dietz being vigged in case of the existence of a vig, I don't think KevinM is scum with JeXs and Laundry, or scum with JeXs and Dietz.
  • #466: Why wasn't Nabe included in the "can be vigged/checked during Night" list if he was getting upset with his play?

Maven89
  • #181: Seems unnecessary attention to bring on himself and JeXs if he were JeXs' scummate.
  • #357: Last paragraph: The defense on Potassium seems honest. Maven not scum with Potassium.
  • #482: Rereading when close to a hammer? Lean of town sign here.
  • #482: If he were scum with JeXs and Laundry, why would he try to shift the wagon from one scummate to the other? Maven not scum with both JeXs and Laundry.

Orboknown ( Vanilla Townie )
  • #200: ? Orbo and Nabe not both scummates?
  • #239: Good question. Trying to read the slot. Not scum with Maven.
  • #378: Demanding more content and effort from a pretty-much-rather-dead course of pressure. This is not SvS (Orbo =/= Laundry)

Potassium
  • #342: Question not necessary to make as SvS; puts JeXs in a bad position considering JeXs' push died after realizing BWolf confused me and Potato. It also was the starter of the big wagon and ultimately the lynch on JeXs. Lean of Potato =/= JeXs.
  • #370: First line, after first period: Interesting observation. Potato =/= JeXs?
  • #416: Potassium not scum with both JeXs and Laundry.
  • #424: Good analysis that basically clears Laundry in case JeXs flips scum, which is something I don't see scum doing. Potato not scum with JeXs.
  • #521: Makes the same observation I did regarding Maven's #181. Town points for Potassium.

Sons of Hardbody
  • #445: Lean of Hardbody not scum with JDietz, since the chances of someone vigging JDietz were very real at that time regardless of JeXs' flip

Unvote
  • #472: Not cool with KevinM avoiding my #354.
Just to be clear, these are just your notes yes? Not something you reread and typed right?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
how the **** is kevin null when HE SPENT THE ENTIRE GAME PUSHING LAUNDRY/JD/ORBO AS SCUM? yu realize they were all town and thus hes pretty much guaranteed scum? cuz yu read kevin off his pushes and what they flip?

lmfao potato and his **** reads man. i now know how adum felt in bingo
In one sense I agree with kevinM meta that would but with how inactive he has been, I'm not so sure this is all that ends all that ends all.

I want him dead mostly since I don't see him fixing this soonish and I'd rather figure out from the actives than the ? dude in the background.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Regarding this coloured paragraph: Knowing now that Orbo was town, I think that a scum-Maven would've used this as a reason to keep Orbo in his scum pool rather than request a replacement for the slot.

Whole quote sends me more town vibes than scum ones. Note how limited his scum options are (basically Dietz and Orbo); with that in mind, a scum-Maven would attempt to keep as many nulls as possible as second-options, but the reads offered for Laundry and KevinM, plus the requesting a replacement for Orbo, do the whole opposite. This just doesn't fit as scum.
I don't agree.

I've done this as scum before and it's very easy to make this look like town effort. He still was suspicious of the player but I don't see a way he tried to read him from what he posted if I recall.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't understand marshy's plea to go with KevinM first and saying we can lynch him right after. The order shouldn't matter, we have only lynched scum so far and are in a great spot. Marshy trying to weasel his way out of a lynch doesn't sit well with me.

marshy->maven->kevinM->ruy
KevinM has this meta where he has told people if he lynched 2 or 3 town in a row he is scum. He's usually not that wrong when it comes to reads.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
act like a clown and ill treat yu like 1 boi

i dont care if you remember what kevin has posted. that just solidifies how awful yure playing and are putting in zero effort to actually finding scum. my "crap" pushes have consisted of 2 flipped scum and laundry/jd/nabe the first 2 of which i backed off once they started playing and the third that every1 wanted dead so bad a wagon formed within a page. if yure gonna try to push me as scum at least do it in reality
You pushed away from Gorf more than anything, though he was an indy so w/e.

I kinda see JexS given your early FOS on him before the vote chain happened on him. But it's not really something I can find you to be a strong town read off that. It's a weak point for you being town, but I've been considering it all game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Re-reading through Day 1, Red Ryu is who I'd lynch. He added no information and I noticed he tried a slimy defense of Jex

Unvote voted Jex, Ryu says:

then later

Then immediatly he flips and says "wow Jex looks bad", yet he never votes for him or expands on this and sits the rest of the push out. He also has a weird connection with Hardbody, and keeps reading him town despite never expanding on it.

@everyone else, what are your thoughts on this?

Also I'd say that I (probably) read Gorf correctly. I said he was avoiding the spotight and was pushing me to distract attention from himself, he might have thought I was scum but everything I said fits with him being independent, even if I thought he was mafia.
The first quote was me trying to get stances on JexS and how people were interacting with him, Rajam/Chaco ignored me since they thought it was relevant. I should have pressed it more but w/e.

The second one was me pressing KevinM to actually talk about what Badwolf was doing during the game instead of just sitting on, "lynch bad players." He wasn't making an effort to actually make a read on him outside of a very easy out to what he was doing til the JexS train got going.

Yeah I thought JexS looked bad, I was trying to expand on the cast instead of just sitting on the JexS lynch which I wasn't going to try stop since I agreed with it.

Did I read Hardbody as town? I don't recall, I put him as unlikely with JexS since he placed suspicion on JexS before the vote train streamrolled on him. I'd lynch him later on, but not right now. KevinM needs to be dealt with before the potential mylo tomorrow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
His votes and Hardbody's votes are also almost always the same the rest of the day, voting for Jdietz right after each other and currently pushing for KevinM
Considering I wanted Gorf gone and he wanted Orbo/Maven or something yesterday I really don't think we have been linked all game in votes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
well that was surprising. i expected ruy n maven to both come in here and jump on the dogpile of my slot. ruys goin for the kevin lynch while maven is pushing some horse**** connection between me n ruy that no sane person will actually believe to be the case. i vividly remember ruy stating yesterday that he was paying attention to me vs nabe in a "i think 1 of these 2 is scum" kind of deal and pointing out that ruy and i have similar voting history as a reason to be partners is miles deep into reach city without context behind those votes

maven def lookin slimy from this **** n im worried that kevin may be town with a mislynch of me right after the fact after maven tries to push a ruy/sons team. i have tomorrow n tuesday off so ima work up the motivation to read thru these 2 slots

this would also mean that ruy looks bad in any combination of him/maven/kevin and hed thus be the middle ground? more at 11

@#HBC | Kary

theres some food for thought holla @ me
Nah dude, I'm paying attention. I see why people don't like your slot, and kind of agree at points but frankly KevinM is a larger issue at hand.

Maven's case, town or scum driven?

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Maven's case, town or scum driven?
the one on gorf or myself? id have to read over his clash with gorf. i CAN tell yu that karebear n i were shocked at mavens hubris over us being scum...it came out of nowhere and felt unnatural as ****. i also CAN tell yu that im confident gorf genuinely believed maven was scum. what this means for mavens alignment i cant tell you with confidence before i reread both him and you which ive been too lazy to do as late to be real with yall

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I die it's Hardbody's fault, everyone pile on him.

I agree with his pre-game idea and believe Badwolf should not be allowed back in, no one needs a guy who won't play the game then whines that people don't like him.

I really don't like that the day is going to "probably" end so early so Vote: KevinM

I do not believe KevinM is scum, but it's more likely he is then Badwolf. If there's no modkill in play I wouldn't be voting KevinM.

It's because I believe the scum is voting for kevinM and hoping to get him lynched. I'd be way happier if we took this lynch route to Marshy
I really really do not like this post.

suggesting badwolf scum doesn't make sense given his past reads with here and KevinM. Nor how this is trying to AtE up on how Hardbody has to be scum and KevinM town.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Da ****? Where did this hate of me come from?

Elaborate.
this game has reached a point where its process of elimination and thus the pool (which could be wrong i admit. but thats the simplest solution atm) i posted earlier is forcing me to look at slots i earlier ignored as a result

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
the one on gorf or myself? id have to read over his clash with gorf. i CAN tell yu that karebear n i were shocked at mavens hubris over us being scum...it came out of nowhere and felt unnatural as ****. i also CAN tell yu that im confident gorf genuinely believed maven was scum. what this means for mavens alignment i cant tell you with confidence before i reread both him and you which ive been too lazy to do as late to be real with yall
Actually lets look at both.

Gorf I think was playing the way he was cause he rolled indy but he was legit scum hunting, given he was an arsonist he would have just list all of the nulls on fire near lylo to win.

I think that might have had some more legitimacy.

On you I hate it, it doesn't look right to me like he is forcing he read rather than trying to handle it like an actual reading the game and figuring it out? Ya feel me here?

Do you think he was reading the game and got this naturally? I don't right now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RB was Potassium
I've got some eye pain going on but will try to get something across by tomorrow, no hammers please
although Kev is 100% the right call
Speculative, I know you're not going to be brought up on lynch interest but didn't want you to slip through the cracks on what could be a D1 bus

Really? Reeeealllllllyyy?

Not me? Not Hardbody? Not Maven? Not KevinM?

Like, that really would have helped me out figure who didn't send out the nightkill. Instead you told me a read a lot of people considered town didn't send it out.

Sigh...did you think he was remotely slimy?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
red ryu i see you viewing. what do you make of this? whats your read on maven?

@ Maven89 Maven89 take marshkary completely out of the equation for a second. whats your read on kevinm based on his play? if marshkary end up being town, whats your direction? if kevinm flips scum do you still gun for sons of hardbody?
I don't like the roleblock action...but I still don't think I would want Nabe first either way.

I do not like Maven's recent posts at all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I caught up.

Maven's recent posts put him on my can die list before Hardbody. KevinM still needs to die first before any mylo/lylo situation.

I want Nabe to still give some content on his actions and who needs to go right now. I'm skeptical of him picking that action over the other four and want to see his content before he move on with a lynch.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM has not responded to his prod. He will be modkilled at the end of the Day if I can't find a replacement.

:059:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
KevinM has not responded to his prod. He will be modkilled at the end of the Day if I can't find a replacement.

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Do you mean in-addition to the lynch we'd decide on?

Didn't we hammer?

REQUEST VOTECOUNT
We're one short. Me, You, Hardbody, Ryu

If I'm doing my math right we don't want the modkill to go through becuase assuming 2 mafia left we'd go from 2 vs 5 on a mislynch to 2 vs 4 which means to get max chances we'd have to do something grody like no lynch and let it become 2 vs 3 where the removed person is ofc going to be the one no one wanted gone to start.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
tl;dr
if you're town and KevinM isn't going to get replaced, we want him dead from a lynch due to the numbers game. We give mafia less pick over who is still on the table in lylo.

Maven89

Smash Master
If I die it's Hardbody's fault, everyone pile on him.

I agree with his pre-game idea and believe Badwolf should not be allowed back in, no one needs a guy who won't play the game then whines that people don't like him.

I really don't like that the day is going to "probably" end so early so Vote: KevinM

I do not believe KevinM is scum, but it's more likely he is then Badwolf. If there's no modkill in play I wouldn't be voting KevinM.

It's because I believe the scum is voting for kevinM and hoping to get him lynched. I'd be way happier if we took this lynch route to Marshy

There was when I voted him.

Hardbody is scum, and after KevinM is lynched and the next day starts I'll make a large post detailing how exactly he revealed himself, today I more wanted to see how he'd respond to the Ryu connection post.

Sorry Badwolf for taking your absence personally, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd play the game even if you hate everyone here

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
There was when I voted him.

Hardbody is scum, and after KevinM is lynched and the next day starts I'll make a large post detailing how exactly he revealed himself, today I more wanted to see how he'd respond to the Ryu connection post.

Sorry Badwolf for taking your absence personally, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd play the game even if you hate everyone here
(no wonder then, it's tucked away there at the end of a sentence)

Speculative, I know you're not going to be brought up on lynch interest but didn't want you to slip through the cracks on what could be a D1 bus
Okay you've satisfied your Potassium fears somewhat. Who is scum in the mind of Nabe?

And even though I ask that I'mma straight play Gheb's advocate and keep my current reads to myself for the night in case Mafia gives a freebie.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
not even gonna respond to my #950? You're a joke, kid.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM [4] - Sons of Hardbody, Jdietz43, Red Ryu, Unvote
Sons of Hardbody [1] - Potassium

Not voting: Badwolf, KevinM, Nabe, Maven89

Takes 5/9 to lynch
Deadline: last minute of Nov. 15th

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ Do you mean in-addition to the lynch we'd decide on?
KevinM will be modkilled at the end of the Day phase.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
in other news this means we get a free flip from kevin n shuld burn the lynch elsewhere. ill decide which of maven/ruy i want l8r

Top Bottom