• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
we get our own color?

how sweet of yu zenny <3

kevin im str8 townin in dis thang ima tell yu like dat boi

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
for your adamant blabbering that it's just a gut read i'm hard pressed to believe it based on this.

:186:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

Yea but badwolf's gut read is basically saying "I don't like potato but I don't know why".
I'm not sure why it matters tbh.

There has to be reasons why you don't like someone, even if gut. I don't like it especially since it came immediately after dislike of kantrip was voiced.
One reason I don't like him. He's jumpy as ****, I feel as if he's following the strong players in this game to stay out of the spotlight.

Ok.

Badwolf how do you feel about each of the people that have voted you so far? Please give an analysis for each and take a definitive town or scum view on each.
I want to quote this to say i saw it and I'm going to be doing it in another post so this avoids wall-status.

Orboknown

Smash Hero

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf [4] - KevinM, Gorf, Potassium, JeXs
KevinM [1] - Orboknown
Potassium [3] - Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Badwolf
Sons of Hardybody [1] - Red Ryu
Red Ryu [1] - Laundry
JeXs [3] - Unvote, Maven, Dietz

Not voting: Nabe

Takes 8/14 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of Oct 30th.

:059:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
If its not obvious, maven=/=unvote
Which head has been posting out of curiosity?
dude, im mega confused by this post. when you say maven does not equal unvote are you, like, calling them not parters in crime or are you calling one of them a part of the big corporation and the other a flower child? cuz from maven's previous post he's absolutely looking like a true blue flower child.

It's A GUT READ. My inside feelings are bad when I think of him. That's kinda the pointed end of a gut read yeah?
WUHOOOOO there nelly! you're kind of going off the deep end there brother! when i meditate and lucid dream and manifest the being of a gut read, i find myself having something tangible to point to and being able to say "this rubs me the wrong way man!" if your insistence of this position continues i might just think you're part of the corporate setup!

if your content is to bodyblock the badwolf shenanigans at the start then i don't buy this either

wow this is a great little tidbit brother! do you think this is worth going back to if one of them turns out to be working for the dea?

M

Kantrip is really scummy. Gorf is playing to his scum meta, as is Laundry. Laundry is also playing def > off.
hey mr conspiraroonie let me try and vibe with you on a level you may understand :). are you implying that me and kantrip are on the same team? if so, what do you think about our earlier interaction being so open to interact and calling ourselves scummates at the beginning of the game? i can buy you thinking that id be comfortable doing it, but i dont think kantrip can handle that type of high if you're catching my drift.

yea :)

Not even going to lie I've been spending almost all my free smashboards time on my own game, so here's an entirely uninformed vote

Vote: Jex

You know what you did.
DUDE keep me in the loop! i wanna know what he did, i feel TOOOOTALLY spaced out man!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
hmm... badwolf's last post has me reconsidering him possibly being a republican since he's allowed himself to concede and play with the citizens of society, rather than sternly push his own beliefs.

like, unvote man.

at the moment i want to see ruy making some plays. he's doing a lot of telling people he wants to play, but not a lot of showing. aside from that i aint getting any particularly creepy vibes at all, which mildly displeases the social justice warrior in me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i literally said two posts before that that i had no reason to believe gorf was scum. him suddenly breaking out some flavor thing with which i responded "weren't you scum in that game" is nothing significant in the slightest. i'm not sure if i buy this.

Nothing about you post above mine hints that it was a joke.

Also is it that one or another one, I don't see you hinting at this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 I'm more interested in seeing what you think of the people pressuring Badwolf atm. If so can you give me a list of most town to least town off what has been posted this far. If you have nothing, make it a gut read then off what you have read.

@ KevinM KevinM I get your mindset, but does Badwolf needed to be bodied on play alone right now?

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Tell me about why in total you think I've been playing to a less helpful Ruy from start to finish. Show me the process of where I was bodyblocking Badwolf and why you think I'm not being sincere in my posts.

Vote: Potassium

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
hey mr conspiraroonie let me try and vibe with you on a level you may understand :). are you implying that me and kantrip are on the same team? if so, what do you think about our earlier interaction being so open to interact and calling ourselves scummates at the beginning of the game? i can buy you thinking that id be comfortable doing it, but i dont think kantrip can handle that type of high if you're catching my drift.
I do not think that either of you are comfortable doing it, but you I think you are capable of doing it. The uncomfortability is what made it so awkward, particularly on the Kantrip end.

What is it about Badwolf's post that you like? The reasoning he finally gave for his Kantrip dislike is "I feel as if he's following the strong players in this game to stay out of the spotlight." Do you feel this is true? To me it seems like a reason he just made made up? Do you see anything in Kantrip's post that could lead to this type of observation?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Nothing about you post above mine hints that it was a joke.

Also is it that one or another one, I don't see you hinting at this.
not my fault your sarcasm meter is broken. also not my fault that you think that me pointing out a flavor thing being scummy or not when he just did it is something to question. you're daft if you thought i had anything legitimate

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: and even more daft for not considering gorf correcting me anyways so it makes this a moot point. i don't see the relevancy in continuing this train of thought, it's better to address your lack of real direction.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Tell me about why in total you think I've been playing to a less helpful Ruy from start to finish. Show me the process of where I was bodyblocking Badwolf and why you think I'm not being sincere in my posts.
it's not a question of sincerity. i don't play by that book because i think it's a horse**** book people throw at others just to get some pressure going.

it's a question of what you were doing. most of your content has been addressing things that aren't completely relevant to discussion, are null, don't really have much merit, or don't really push a read in any specific direction. that is the initial impression i got, albeit i will reread later tonight to confirm my thoughts and give a more fleshed out answer.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@gorf-maven isnt scum if unvote is, regardless of my personal opinion of the slots in question
how you have a view of a slot that's stuck in rvs and can't seem to shift out of it is beyond me. unless your view is based on the fact that he can't leave rvs behind, i don't see why you even made a connection like this

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
ebwop: even better phrasing: "unless your view is based on the fact that he can't leave rvs behind, i don't see why anyone could have much more of a view than 'useless'. i don't understand how that fuels a connection, or rather disassociation, with unvote"

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
DUDE keep me in the loop! i wanna know what he did, i feel TOOOOTALLY spaced out man!
(He had the misfortune of being the last name in my clipboard after making the votecount for the other game lel)

@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 I'm more interested in seeing what you think of the people pressuring Badwolf atm. If so can you give me a list of most town to least town off what has been posted this far. If you have nothing, make it a gut read then off what you have read.

[snip]

Vote: Potassium
I have no qualm with any of the current votes on, or voters of Badwolf, and definitely don't care to rank them in any way at this point of the game. Do you believe them to be rankable?

I am interested to hear why you've hopped the Potassium wagon as well.

Orboknown

Smash Hero

Kantrip

Kantplay
bad wolf youre gonna have to try. i understand you didnt have a reason that you could put into words for disliking me and kinda got forced to, but now you either have to commit to and explain what you said (show where i was jumpy and trying to sheep other players to not be in the spotlight) or retract it

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
come on and slam

vote: badwolf

@ Maven89 Maven89 - yup, who should go first?
oh right my bad i missed the completely obv scum

vote: gorf

ezpzlemonsqueez for real this time

unvote

VOTE: GROF
This thread is why I believe that he's kinda riding Laundry, imo one of the stronger people talking right now.

Unvote what's your feeling on Kant?
Time will tell. Wanna vote JeXs with me?
Can you detail? You won't convince anyone with this and I don't want to see you sitting around doing nothing
This bothers me. The fact that he didn't answer my question then immediately followed it with an accusation that I'm "sitting around doing nothing". For me to do something you must give me leeway in answering my questions WHEN I have them as opposed to when time decides it.

If you have a null read just say that you have a null read, I'd rather you work with me instead of throwing out excuses as to why my question isn't pertaining to right now.

vote badwolf
Why?

Yea but badwolf's gut read is basically saying "I don't like potato but I don't know why".
I would like you to explain why you don't like the fact that I have a gut read on a player. This is not an adequate explanation. Expand on it.

if your content is to bodyblock the badwolf shenanigans at the start then i don't buy this either

Are you assuming that I'm just going to **** up no matter what? If yes, then why even play the damn game?
Lynch me now.

Expectations make perceptions.

for your adamant blabbering that it's just a gut read i'm hard pressed to believe it based on this.

Not entirely sure what you meant by this. Reinforcing the fact that it was a gut read was not "blabbering" however I might have gotten a little frustrated at the fact that I had to try to explain a read in which I said was based on a feeling.

ur lack of appreciation for the fine arts is volatile.
The lack of appreciation is to the way you're using the arts as opposed to the arts themselves.

Ugh I should get started on that Zen post..... Blerg.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm not disliking you for having a gut read, I have no idea how you even reached that conclusion lol. I'm disliking you for not being able to explain what you don't like about potato. As said previously, even a gut read must have some sort of reasoning to it. You can't just look at someone and then say I don't like him for no reason.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not disliking you for having a gut read, I have no idea how you even reached that conclusion lol. I'm disliking you for not being able to explain what you don't like about potato. As said previously, even a gut read must have some sort of reasoning to it. You can't just look at someone and then say I don't like him for no reason.
Ok now that I've explained it, do you still have bad feelings towards me and, if so, why?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Everyone Laundry votes, Kant is there about 5-10 posts later voting the same person. That was early game tho I'm not *entirely* sure of who they are voting atm.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Potato's not riding laundry. He voted you > werekill iirc.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Potato voted you BEFORE laundry did. Can you give me your new updated read on him with this new revelation?

Top Bottom