• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I don't play favorites bad wolf I just play to win.
I never said you did. Feeling guilty?

Plus bad wolf it doesn't help that you don't play mafia unless something specifically pertains to you
2 things. First, it's Badwolf not "bad wolf" one word. 2. I responded to things pertaining to me I don't know what else I'm supposed to do atm, cause most of the thread so far has been "let's pile on wolfy and see if he snaps".

Did you read marshys descriptions of badwolf in pregame?
I didn't realize that Marshy was now considered the king of town.... Clearly since he described me as inactive and "****ting" on my faction I must do that every game I'm in... Orbo, please, I know you can, make your own thoughts.

Because he specifically said that he had a scumlean as opposed to just rvs voting him
I also said it was a gut read. I could give maybe like 2 hard reasons, but it mostly boils down to the fact that the slot gives me a bad gut feeling.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Fair enough at point 2, but point was wrt him saying he had no idea about your history when he should have at least some kind of perception based on karshys actions and words fron earlier

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Are you confused about Laundry's reasoning, or are you saying he's wrong? Unclear.
I know why, he thinks I'm playing like lurky not really doing anything scumRuy.

What I am questioning is why he thinks my posts relate to that trying to make something happen.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Fair enough at point 2, but point was wrt him saying he had no idea about your history when he should have at least some kind of perception based on karshys actions and words fron earlier
The description does not make the reality. However, I digress this is a pointless argument, percieve me how you will and I will do what I feel is necessary.

Unvote

chaco|rajam
JeXs feels very limited... i mean he is unable to open scumhunting avenues

VOTE: JEXS

JeXs

Smash Champion
Rajam is a part of the Unvote hydra along with Chaco.

JeXs

Smash Champion
There HAS to be a reason why your gut doesn't like him. Or do you not know how to explain it?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Honestly could not tell with how you were posting at the time.
i literally said two posts before that that i had no reason to believe gorf was scum. him suddenly breaking out some flavor thing with which i responded "weren't you scum in that game" is nothing significant in the slightest. i'm not sure if i buy this.

:186:

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Gonna proxy your vote to mine on day one because you miss me?
Mac is pretty busy, so it's mostly me for the moment. Therefore, that would be a negative. We most definitely should be town bros though.

I'm not sure about Orb yet, but BW is looking pretty town.

Some current Zen thoughts:

Unknown

Jdietz (???)

Scum

Potassium
Gorf
Laundry

Not Sure
JeXs
NabeUnvote [Chaco / Rajam]

Sons of Hardbody [marshy / Kary]

Town

Orboknown
Red Ryu
Maven89
Badwolf
KevinM
Ice and Fire [Mac / Zen]

Top to bottom is most scum to least scum. I realized that Unvote could just be misreading Kantrip. I think he possibly just got an early town read on him for some reason. Orbo's recent posts I like.

Kantrip is really scummy. Gorf is playing to his scum meta, as is Laundry. Laundry is also playing def > off.

Questions:

Orbo: Why did you vote Kevin earlier?
Unvote: Why did you ask Laundry why he wasn't voting Gorf?
Maven: How many games have you played so far? What were your alignments?

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Why do you have a gut scum lean on him?
vote badwolf
There HAS to be a reason why your gut doesn't like him. Or do you not know how to explain it?

V

I don't see how J is scum with what he is doing. As for Protean, it's mostly a gut read. Just feels more like a frustrated townie than scum.

JeXs I don't quite understand your issue with BW's gut read. That's essentially how you played all D1 of Sleepover.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yea but badwolf's gut read is basically saying "I don't like potato but I don't know why".

JeXs

Smash Champion
There has to be reasons why you don't like someone, even if gut. I don't like it especially since it came immediately after dislike of kantrip was voiced.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Ok.

Badwolf how do you feel about each of the people that have voted you so far? Please give an analysis for each and take a definitive town or scum view on each.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not even going to lie I've been spending almost all my free smashboards time on my own game, so here's an entirely uninformed vote

Vote: Jex

You know what you did.

Top Bottom