• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Kantrip

Kantplay
okkk guys i'll star tthe claims i'm something called the gad father or somethin, jex jex jex jex and jex again are also listed in my pm i dunno what they are it says im somtin called mafia????? i don't know that word
And you think he pulls something like this as mafia?

I sincerely doubt it

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
i have a gut feeling it's the former.
vanilla cop is an uncommon role that most new people wouldnt recognize...i can see you taking his reaction as null but to reach the other way with a scum intent seems a bit much. where does this maven scumread come from otherwise?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
vanilla cop is an uncommon role that most new people wouldnt recognize...i can see you taking his reaction as null but to reach the other way with a scum intent seems a bit much. where does this maven scumread come from otherwise?
his own reaction to the jexs wagon and his subsequent decision to body me despite him having very similar logic to mine.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

I sincerely doubt it
i saw gorf and kuz call each other scummates in monster mafia in thread, both were scum. we know nothing about this kid but he clearly knows something about mafia. i don't put **** past him.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
ebwop: was it monster maf? i don't ****ing know, it was the one where the entire scumteam got shot/replaced out in the cycle of a day phase.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
remind me of anything notable hardbody's done that can't be filled under "typical marshy". i agree on the other two.

one of dietz/maven probly scum.
vote: Dietz

How he FoS'd Jexs before the pile on.

It's weak I admit but I don't think it looks like premeditated Busing.

His overall play has been standard in a lot of ways you are right but his initiative with a lot of players seems a lot better.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i saw gorf and kuz call each other scummates in monster mafia in thread, both were scum. we know nothing about this kid but he clearly knows something about mafia. i don't put **** past him.

Not sure I can agree with this.

He might know but his interactions don't scream scum either.

Him asking about a vanilla cop is a town lean reaction or null, I dunno why you him faking it was the first thought.

Maven89

Smash Master
Laundry has already stated somewhere else that he believes I'm an alt, so unfortunately I can only say his recent attack on me is null

But yeah, I never heard of Vanilla Cop. I heard of Role Cop, Comparison Cop, Flavor Cop...so when I saw "Vanilla Cop", I assumed he meant just a regular cop, like they'd tell you if they were town/scum. I couldn't see why the mafia would possibly have that

I'm gonna re-read now, will have it done by the time i post again

Kantrip

Kantplay
If maven is scum, he's indy or a traitor. No way he's a member of the team with communications, he would've asked about vanilla cop there.

I'll admit on reread his behaviour around jexs was kind of strange. He had this weird hardon for him in RVS, called him scum later on for reals, and then when the Hardbody commenced he got cold feet and started pushing for Laundry. It's a possibility that he is a traitor and was trying to get jexs's attention at first, but for now I'm gonna drop that speculation because it's much more likely he's town

Dietz is a much better direction

There's nothing on Orbo but inactivity and he's got irl johns

Vote dietz

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Orbo [1] - Unvote
Dietz [4] - Red Ryu, Laundry, Sons of Hardbody, Potassium

Not voting: Gorf, Jdietz43, Maven89, Orboknown, Nabe, Badwolf, KevinM

Takes 7/12 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of November 5th.

:059:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Gorf, you gave me a decent first impression, but it's slowly fading away.... D:

Tell me the visions you've had in your meditations

Unvote

chaco|rajam
do you mean for Orbo? I explained above, the guy is V/LA, and I'm not comfortable lynching a person without them having even a chance to defend themselves. Might change whenever I re-read, won't be till later today
I mean overall

vote around > not a vote around

Unvote

chaco|rajam
It was a x4 vote-combo on JeXs and ultimately what lead to JeXs' lynch so yeah D:

Kantrip

Kantplay
eh fair enough

what do you think of the other three who were part of the combo (besides ice and fire lol)?

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Not definitive stances. Not a priority atm though (marshy, Gorf). Still need to reread to gather an opinion; at first glance they both seem town but need to evaluate bus possibilities. Maybe @Chaco can offer a different insight.

What'd ya think of them btw? (Hardbody & Sons, Gorf)?

Maven89

Smash Master
I mean overall

vote around > not a vote around
Honestly I've been preoccupied with the other game the last few days and most of this game had slipped from my memory. Keeping track of two mafia games is difficult. Because of that I held off my vote until I could re-read. I made it clear earlier I was waiting for a re-read before I made a real post.

I'll admit on reread his behaviour around jexs was kind of strange. He had this weird hardon for him in RVS, called him scum later on for reals, and then when the Hardbody commenced he got cold feet and started pushing for Laundry.
Yeah that's all from Lovers mafia, which you were a part of. I pushed Jex the entire game and made an ass of myself, hence my jokes around him early game here. I also hammered two townies that game, and the main lesson I learned was patience. I saw no reason to hammer a person when we still had time left to find out more information. I made it clear in my post that I would hammer Jex if it came to it, and that I found him scum.

I'm re-reading while writing this post, so the thoughts are as I go along

Badwolf, Sons of Hardbody, Potassium, and Gorf are going to be considered town by me unless something changes, their hardbody on Jex doesn't seem something scum would ever do to each other. Of those, the least townie I have is Gorf, but only because Badwolf is basically confirmed now, and the other two had posts before the hardbody pushing for Jex. I still think Gorf is town.

Yeah, I'm definitely suspicious of Orbo now. The Jex push was the only thing going on in the thread and he just largely ignored it. I really don't like that he's going to be gone for 7-14 days, so @MOD request Orbo is replaced.

Laundry's scumminess has decreased for me. I remember him being way more slimy in his approach, but now I don't really see it. I also saw him voting Jex at the end to be a panic gamble by scum, but now I'm not as confident in that.

My concern is with Jex's approach. He continued to push for Badwolf even after it seemed obvious it'd get him lynched. It's possible he thought he could turn it around, but that doesn't seem likely. More inclined to believe he was resigned to being lynched. If so his scum mates might have voted for him in the later half.

Early game I was suspicious of KevinM, but his vote on Jex seemed really genuine. I don't know how else to put it.

Jdietz, however, is who I'm really suspicious of.

s unless you're suddenly worried you're in the lead for being pinned for a Jex mislynch come tomorrow... yeah?
In other posts he casts suspicion on Jex, but here uses the idea that Jex is town to vote for Laundry. When the Jex push started he had a single post arguing with Jex, then just completely ignored it and posted the above, then later said
I don't believe I ever called Jex town.
I don't see the logic in this. That's also the very last thing he posted and no one has seen him since.

Vote: Jdietz

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dietz, who diez toDay?
In a twist you might define as "Double Marshy Christmas"... the correct answer might be: Me.

I'm a hunter, which means if I'm lynched I have a forced vig shot on someone within 24 hours or it's randomized. AKA, if you guys want me gone and have some other scum suspects I can make that **** happen. You just gotta be aware if we guess wrong on my shot it's a 3 man swing. I'm willing to do it since I quite literally don't think my input is going to live up to the expectations a bunch of slots seem to have for me. Furthermore: Idgaf. If mafia doesn't want me in Lylo with this power they'll probably have to kill me with a nightkill, so win-win imo.

I would still be okay with shooting Laundry right in the goddamn face barring re-reaad. And since Maven insists on overtly playing the "I'm a noob don't pay attention to me" card at every opportunity I'd be fine with him being the shot as well. I give no other promises besides would shoot those two if asked, I'm my own man and like to shoot things I don't like.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could probably shoot Orbo as well and not cry any tears looking at the playerlist.

I sincerely doubt it
If you're reading the vanilla cop question and godfather joke as anything but null you're a fool. Asking questions is easy, and asking questions about things you think you shouldn't know the answer to as mafia is even easier.

I've gotta read how the Jex wagon went down again.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
In other posts he casts suspicion on Jex, but here uses the idea that Jex is town to vote for Laundry. When the Jex push started he had a single post arguing with Jex, then just completely ignored it and posted the above, then later said

I don't see the logic in this. That's also the very last thing he posted and no one has seen him since.
No, there I use the fact that Laundry is one of the few people putting FUD on a Jex lynch to explore Laundry, we're exploring Laundry's world, not mine. My response to Potassium was a straight answer, as I never found Jex to be town and he needed to know that wasn't what I was saying when talking to Laundry just like you have to know that now.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Laundry

I want to see this Laundry thing through one way or the other.

@ KevinM KevinM : What was the flip-flopping you were seeing wrt Laundry, and more importantly, is he still grimy enough for you to want him dead toDay?

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : Same questions, but replace flip-flopping with "What did you get out of Laundry's responses YesterDay that you wanted to pursue before Laundry sealed the lynch"

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Just posting to let you guys know I've seen this go up today, I'm at work right now and won't be able to post until around 6 PM eastern time.. good **** on the day one mafia lynch though looks like the HBC is back in action

#ezgamesezlife

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
hey my little dudes and dudettes of the human race :)! unfortunately, the man's really been trying to bring me down recently, and i guess mother nature took his side, because

im going to be, like, v/la for the rest of the day, and it may carry on into a good portion of tomorrow because im sick on top of having school + work :c

i WILL say that i like the way things have been going though, keep it up freedom fighters :)

Maven89

Smash Master
Now that I have coffee, more details!

I believe Jdietz claim because there's no way the mafia would have such a role, and he offered to let us lynch him so he could vig the voters, again not something the mafia would do if they were making their role up

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mod note: If Orboknown doesn't post at all toDay and a replacement can't be found he will be modkilled at the beginning of Day 3.

:059:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
In a twist you might define as "Double Marshy Christmas"... the correct answer might be: Me.

I'm a hunter, which means if I'm lynched I have a forced vig shot on someone within 24 hours or it's randomized. AKA, if you guys want me gone and have some other scum suspects I can make that **** happen. You just gotta be aware if we guess wrong on my shot it's a 3 man swing. I'm willing to do it since I quite literally don't think my input is going to live up to the expectations a bunch of slots seem to have for me. Furthermore: Idgaf. If mafia doesn't want me in Lylo with this power they'll probably have to kill me with a nightkill, so win-win imo.

I would still be okay with shooting Laundry right in the goddamn face barring re-reaad. And since Maven insists on overtly playing the "I'm a noob don't pay attention to me" card at every opportunity I'd be fine with him being the shot as well. I give no other promises besides would shoot those two if asked, I'm my own man and like to shoot things I don't like.
I tried vigging him last night. He's an Indy, pop him in the mouth.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Specifically I am a combat medic. I can either bodyguard or vig per night. I figured I wanted to hold onto my claim in the event that I might've been roleblocked but I don't believe this claim in tandem with mine.role

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't get it either. If you're the bodyguard you're our doctor, why would you claim over something so small? I mean dietz was asking people to lynch him.

Plus you were under heavy suspicion, it's pretty reasonable to assume a role blocker would have targeted you

I don't think Laundry's claim helped the case against Dietz at all, there's no way to tell if he was night immune or if Laundry got blocked without more people claiming, which would be horrible. It was also really stupid

:c @ Laundry

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah laundry jumping to indy conclusions puts a bad taste in my mouth. And why even mention the bodyguard part? If he's telling the truth he basically signed his own death warrant. And over what? Getting the chance to say "I was unable to kill dietz last Night?"

I want to call him a serial killer but there's no way he puts his neck on the line and claims unprovoked just to get dietz killed. It's more likely hes telling the truth and just isn't thinking

I don't particularly care for dietz's claim but I don't think he's indy. I could see mafia bulletproof, or maybe someone just blocked laundry. No way a town role protects dietz.

Top Bottom