• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Maven89

Smash Master
Maven: How many games have you played so far? What were your alignments?
didn't see this before. 1, I was town

how you have a view of a slot that's stuck in rvs and can't seem to shift out of it is beyond me.
My Rajam vote wasn't rvs but an attempt to get what I thought was a lurker to post. I specifically mentioned this in my vote.

Random thought #2: Do people here get anything from the lack of interaction between BadWolf and marshy (given pre-game discussion)? I've been thinking about it but didn't conclude anything at the end; maybe someone here can elucidate something more interesting
I assume Marshy didn't want Badwolf in the game, but since he's here Marshy is just making the best of it. I don't see it suspicious.

Orbo - I don't know how you came to the idea that me/Unvote could not be in the same faction. you said it's unlikely I'd do that to a scum mate, but why? I don't understand this

On Badwolf: I believe he's town. He seems innocent and reads like he made an honest mistake, I don't see him being scummy.

On Jex: when I first read his post chain with Badwolf I read Jex as being very aggressive. Looking back on it, I don't see that aggression. however

Badwolf was accusing you of something that didn't even happen, only when I took issue with him did he realise he was wrong. This shows that he wasn't bothering to read the thread and only cared about posts that related to him. This means that he doesn't bother about people that are not him. His "gut scum" read on you is also very fake as he couldn't explain it and it happened immediately after suspicion was raised on kantrip, when he did explain though, it was untrue and he admitted that, he thought one of unvote's posts was yours, which brings us to my first point, him not bothering to read about posts not pertaining to him. He's giving off a similar vibe that Bunzy did in Sleepover.
Dude you're sounding like me in Lovers.

You say "He couldn't explain it" but he did explain it. You might not believe his explanation but that's no right to just pretend he didn't have one. It looks like you're trying to say both that Badwolf lied about his Potassium mix up because he's scum, while at the same time trying to say he had the mixup because he wasn't reading because he's scum. Those can't both be true.

i think jexs is scum, but i'm not naive enough to assume he'll flip it. i'm making note that looking at that specific point of the game tomorrow, whether that be more or someone else.
That sounds slippery. You think Jex is scum but because you don't know for sure you're not going to vote? No one ever knows for sure.

I don't see the JD hate, I don't know if it's a meta reason or what, but I can't read him either way. I feel Jex is off and Laundry is trying to be as slippery as possible. In the end I'd prefer a Laundry lynch

Vote: Laundry

I think Ice&Fire and Badwolf are obvtown. I'm suspicious of Marshy and Orbo. The rest I'm not sure.

I'm suspicious of Marshy because I don't see the JD hate and see Laundry as being incredibly slimy, while Marshy seems to think people pushing for Laundry are scum.

Maven89

Smash Master
n the end I'd prefer a Laundry lynch
More details! I think they're both scum but there's the possibility that Jex is just having a bad game. I don't feel Laundry has that excuse, hence voting for Laundry over Jex. But you can count me in for the Jex lynch and I'll hammer him if it somehow comes to it

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
1) didn't see jexs improving at all whatsoever
2) nabe can get at me tomorrow
3) i don't want that bandwagon swinging to me
4) i want jexs' flip as it helps me out tremendously
5) #hbc

:186:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Maven town
KevM, Gorf, Ryu, BWolf probably town
Potato, Ice&Fire kinda town

Hardbody&Sons, Dietz null

Nabe scummy
Laundry, Orbo scummers

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm confused why we would lynch Orbo over Laundry. Is it based on the idea that we all know Laundry is scum so no need to flip? Is that actually smart to let a scum player live and instead lynch someone we're not sure of?

Unvote

chaco|rajam
One more question Mr. Laundry; you said Orbo is scummy due to his lack of presence and commitment correct? I'm curious, how does that differ from Nabe or why did you specifically mention orbo as scummy without including nabe? Do you also find nabe scummy?
Seems you don't disagree with Orbo being scummy? And Nabe too since you put him under the same category as Orbo?

Unvote

chaco|rajam
I'm confused why we would lynch Orbo over Laundry. Is it based on the idea that we all know Laundry is scum so no need to flip? Is that actually smart to let a scum player live and instead lynch someone we're not sure of?
Well Laundry is obvious; I'm just making sure Orbo won't be forgotten :B

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Seems you don't disagree with Orbo being scummy? And Nabe too since you put him under the same category as Orbo?
No I wasn't making a comment on either of their alignments. I was simply trying to understand what seemed to have been some inconsistency in Laundry's thought process.
actually jus vig jd regardless of jexs flip thatd b hella dope
dis some real **** right here

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Did a ****ty skim, feeling like hell ran over me arm. I'm good with the jexs hammer and if he flips scum I'm not entirely sure where I want to look but maven is a large possibility.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
woah did laundry just nail the final pin in jex's coffin (genuine curiosity)?

DOWN WITH THE TIGHT WING! LET FREEDOM RING! NEW WORLD ORDER! NEW WORLD ORDER!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf [1] - JeXs
Potassium [1] - Red Ryu
Laundry [2] - Dietz, Maven
JeXs [8] - Unvote, Potassium, Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Gorf, Badwolf, KevinM, Laundry

Not voting: Nabe, Orboknown

JeXs [Mafia Vanilla Cop] has been lynched!
Night 1 begins. Send in all Night Actions within the next 48 hours! Any action not sent in by then will be randomized!

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Glad Rajam has been here cause I've been awol. Just stating I will now be active everywhere again.

Thank youuu, Rajam, for keeping us a float when I was supposed to be the mainly active one! :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ice and Fire [Town Comparison Cop] has been killed during the Night

Day 2 begins, with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is the last minute of Wed., November 5th.

:059:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Not that sure anymore about Laundry's scummyness and Ryu's townyness

Also BWolf and Potato are pretty much townfirmed at this point

Maven89

Smash Master
That role allows mafia to know if a player is vanilla townie or not
ohhh. i thought the vanilla meant it was just a regular cop

yeah Orbo is out, he mentioned in the other mafia game that he'll be gone for a couple of days, i'm not ok lynching him until he comes back

I found Laundry's hammering of Jex to be an attempt at scum to clear himself by throwing a nearly dead partner under the bus. I'll have to re-read, I've been preoccupied with the other game.

Maven89

Smash Master
Maven why are you not voting
do you mean for Orbo? I explained above, the guy is V/LA, and I'm not comfortable lynching a person without them having even a chance to defend themselves. Might change whenever I re-read, won't be till later today

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll reread JexS/Fire and Ice later.

Off memory Kantrip/Badwolf/Hardbody town, less certain on the last one. near 100% certain on the first two.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Fill me in on who needs to get bodied today. Do you agree the above three I mentioned are town?

@Jdietz43 Hey bro, I want an update given that flip. Still want Laundry?

Vote: JDietz

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Off memory Kantrip/Badwolf/Hardbody town, less certain on the last one. near 100% certain on the first two.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Fill me in on who needs to get bodied today. Do you agree the above three I mentioned are town?
remind me of anything notable hardbody's done that can't be filled under "typical marshy". i agree on the other two.

one of dietz/maven probly scum.
vote: Dietz

:186:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Need to reread when I get home. Don't have much of an impression of Orbo/dietz

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry you think maven is faking not knowing what vanilla cops do or just that it's not telling of alignment?

Top Bottom