• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~G~Y~G~O~--August 15th, 2009--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly sure I will be going to this. By the way, if you live in any area between Mt. Pleasant and Ann Arbor I'm always willing to pick people up on the way. I can carry about 2-3 people comfortably, this is not including any setups that you might have. PM me if you are thinking about going and need a ride. Just as long as it's not too out of the way. First come first serve? :p

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
ahhh.... I need a ride, but I'm way out of the way. Anybody else going that is close to the Rockford or grand Rapids Area?

Sumer

Smash Ace
I'll really want to make this, I just need to get a ride there. >.< If anyone lives near Madison Heights or the Detroit area and can pick me up that would be greatly appreciated, and I can pay for gas money if needed also.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i think im going to make it. i might have a car as well just depending on timing. if i show up an hour earlier is any melee players going to be there?

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Can I sign up for doubles and use a lvl 9 Luigi CPU for my partner? I will pay its $10 too.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I can probly go to this but only for doubles. Might show up early and do some singles MM's or something

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Lol Renegade challenged me to a $5 MM so be sure to watch it. Ive been wanting to see a legit Ike in person for the longest.

I want to MM Lain though I have never played him 1v1. Played him in doubles in the last two tournaments ive entered though lol

Will there be melee dubs? I just want to enter singles *goes to brush up on his Falcon*

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
ahh. I can't miss ren D:

I still need a ride to this. If anybody in the Grand Rapids or Rockford Area could give me a ride that would be great. I'd pay 100% for gas.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
ahh. I can't miss ren D:

I still need a ride to this. If anybody in the Grand Rapids or Rockford Area could give me a ride that would be great. I'd pay 100% for gas.
I can give you a ride. I am in Grand Rapids.

Also, what kind of restaurants are around the venue?

earthadept

Smash Lord
I can give you a ride. I am in Grand Rapids.

Also, what kind of restaurants are around the venue?
There's a chinese place and a Bell's pizza within 5 seconds of it. Also you could walk a couple of minutes to South U. and find a million restaurants

SCOTU

Smash Hero
there's also a subway within a minute, and if you walk north like 10min, you get the Michigan Union, which gives you a Panda Express, Wendys, Subway (redundant), and Pizza Hut Express. That's all i Know of.

Sumer

Smash Ace
lol hotarms will pull his hair out to get any answer... I'm looking forward to that MM tho, "Beware of jab"
If I can manage to get a ride to this I'll try and get some money to MM you too Ren, since you already asked. XD

Also, can someone tell me if there's any pizza places around the venue. I couldn't find any on Saturday so I was really upset. >.<

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There's a Pizza House maybe 15 mins walk away, corner of Church and South U, and it's ****ing delicious.

Also a Cottage Inn a few mins down the street on Packard if you're short on time.

earthadept

Smash Lord
If I can manage to get a ride to this I'll try and get some money to MM you too Ren, since you already asked. XD

Also, can someone tell me if there's any pizza places around the venue. I couldn't find any on Saturday so I was really upset. >.<
Bell's pizza is literally across the street

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure the first Subway closed. But there is a Jimmy Johns just past it.

There's actually like 5 food places in the strips right next to the venue (Though I haven't gone to them so I don't know what they are).

Also Sumer, at Digi-Ops, there actually is nearby pizza. If you walk straight out, past the parking structure, and turn left or right (I forget which), it's there. Now you know for the next Digi-Ops tournament.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Alright cool, thanks guys. XD I'll try to remember those places if I manage to get to this, and I'll remember the one near digital ops for the next tourney there too. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom