• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FYI Pits: Learn these AT's!! Please read

Apollo317

Smash Cadet
Do you by any chance happen to be a Tibetan monk? Just curious.
Call me a philosopher. And I'll explain. If you don't learn the ATs, you are missing your chance to learn new strategies and new ways to apply them. In essence, you are missing out on getting better.

And to the above post, if you decide they are useless to you before you learn them, you are doing the opposite of what I just said.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I understood you perfectly, I just didn't expect a Smasher to be so insightful about the connections between the competitive world of Smash and the nature of reality.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I think you just need to learn the AT's that YOU think help improve your game.
How do you know what AT's will help you if you don't try? Remember, I am mainly talking about AT's proven useful in other's game. Not AT's that haven't been tested or ones that everyone agrees are mainly for show like Star canceling. Could be useful, but probably not.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Personally I would try my best to master as many ATs as possible. You know, become a Renaissance man of sorts.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Me too.
And as it stands, I am still looking for a post from the opposing side to answer my question.

Why would you not want to learn an AT that has been proven Useful in someone else's game? If they encounter these situations, then you will too which means you can utilize the tech. to work for you.

No one has yet to counter this statement.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
reading this makes me proud of having PIT as my main. or like my friends call him "da gold arzengel", thanks a lot kupo. we should spar sometime.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
6+ month old thread Resurrection much?
Anyways, The one who made this thread doesnt come around as much as he used to, but Im glad that this still has help others Pit users around.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
everyone though lemme tell you something techs are always good to know but make sure you dont overuse them i remember when i first learned wingdashing all i did was do it over and over again in a match it was my main form of movement which wasnt very affective at all then i found the right moments to use it in a match and used it mostly at those moments so make sure you know them but dont over-apply which was the mistake i made as a noob that made me the player i am today (still a noob but a better noob than before lol)

Top Bottom