• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Future Government acts... You've Been WARNED

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I don't know much but what satellites orbiting around the earth are directly injecting into my brain. But I've done enough study of the law and it's tacit violation of all the things we citizens enjoy.

Now when I say tacit, I really mean it's implicit in the sense of it being ciphered into the legislative acts that are publicly open to be read. This is a big part of the Blind Justice statue and it's because BLIND is commonly a cipher for communication meaning the real important subtstance of the law is in the factoring of it as read backwards. And it's a common brainwashing tactic as well, often associated with the planet venus.
Elitists might not want the common people to know this because they might decipher the law in ways that conflict with the way writers of the law intend them to be deciphered.
And the Skulls of Seven have just threatened me over satellite with a Caesar Assassination and blah-blah-blah. But Truth and knowledge are an intrinsic good and I admit nobody can prove that wrong.

President Bush has made three particular acts.

No Child Left Behind Act --- OR --- (Naive Hell That's One / Now you fell the Light's Won. )

The Protect Act --- OR --- ( Can't Guitarp / Can't Get Up )

And the Patriot act ---OR --- (Capture your Japp / Can't do your Jam )

These were actually all coersive acts for Bush to draft people by increasingly coersive life systems into his Operation Iraqi Freedom. And they've all subject me to barbarous abuses of my lifestyle, one after the other and terrible coersions to such and extent as I believe I have died and been ****ed to hell by these acts. Does this mean Bush is a Turd Sandwich. Not really, it means he's a type to Smite down Nietzsche's evil and reap all the profit from human sacrifices. Possibly he's a genius at string theory and convincing other people's he's dumb, when he;s actually communicating to the dumb on terms they can fathom so they identify with him.

I predict for the sake of cancelling, That the future of American Law will contain A duo of Acts like

Can't Janitarp --- OR --- Pro Teenage Act
and

Can't Militurp --- OR --- Brutal Hemp Act , Feudal Hemp Actif not

Can't You Militurd / Catch your Militurd --- OR --- True to Limit Act, Possibly even

Can't Live in (Worth / Words) --- OR --- True Living Act

These would all be considered divine comedy to the narrowing less than 1% of the population smart enough to figure out all of how the planet earth works. But to the rest of the souls in the cosmos, it would be hell.

And I predict they will coincide with the release of a new TOOL album all about brainwashing people toward the military by these three acts which will cover cracking down on Teenage drug abuse, possibly invading the privacy of children who test positive on drug tests, thus the Brutal Hemp Act.

Then they' will have government agents to go to their houses posing as friends of the family and requesting drugs using the loophole of being technically not police officers, possibly more government haggling with criminals who want a break and don't even demand pay for it.

Then for the Pro-Teenage act, teenagers can get a free service from the government at government medical clinics, to test them for genetic inclinations to help discerrn their aptitude. The secret is they'll all be told they're inclined to things that make good soldiers.

Then they will declare that right to life cancels out right to die to demand everybody is trapped in the System in Body Pods since Right to Die was never established and they will declare that since life is inalienable no person has the right to refuse their download into the matrix and I predict it will result in the declaration of independence's premises being declared wrong in a lot of cases to begin a new revolution about evolution. Since no man is created equal to another man and science has proven that.

Now I know, all this seems too dark and horrendous, but the point is fight against it and don't allow it. because the powers that be are actually the planets incarnate ,and they are constants of the human mold and constants of the human soul that that had tried to make history repeat itself time and time again.

And I know, this site is a bunch of Malevolent Hackers who would have me believe they own the system and have downloaded me into their own private simulation for their torment and research of me if they had the power, which they never will.

And I know all of this because I've been receiving messages from Saturn's voyager probe that my brain ciphers blind and that planet incidentally ****s the earth when we try to probe it rudely with our light signals interfering with its light signals.

And well, I've completed my purpose here, have nothing more to realate to this community, and will prefer that this social community not try to annoy me outside of the confines of this forum, and if I can't get a message out to the original program I was in before I was killed in my senior year of High School and couldn't discern what all factors did it.

And if any of these acts as I've predicted are enforced, I demand to yield to myself and only myself all the good the universe can juice out of the human sacrifices they would make.

That's just one big lesson antidepressants that make you shizo-cuckoo have about the term
auptake.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
All people want is a way to control the masses, it makes their life easier but it makes hell for the rest of us. Ethical? Not really.

Top Bottom