• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion Suit

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have any screenshots of Samus in her fusion suit? Besides the ones the official website has shown? Also any pictures of ZSSamus colors when you pick the fusion suit? I'm kinda wondering what they are.
Thanks

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Well I was looking for good qualirty images of Samus in action rather than vids but thanks anyway.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Samus color | Zero Suit Samus color:

Orange (Varia Suit) | Blue
Yellow and Turquoise (Fusion Suit) | Deep Blue
Brown and Gray (Dark Suit) | Black
Green | Bright Green
Pink (Classic Varia Suit) | Hot Pink
Bluish Purple (New Gravity Suit) | Purple and White

Eten

Smash Ace
:sigh: I wish they gave Samus a whole new outfit and not just a color change for these, like they did for Wario. There is like, one pic at the end of Fusion where she combines her Fusion suit with the lost Varia/gravity suit components to the SA-X at the very end(which allows her to regain her ability to use cold-based weaponry) which leaves her with a sleeker, extremely refined looking version of her standard Varia suit that I've been hoping for any and every new game with Samus in it to use.

I mean, I love the color choices she has but if she got to look like this
http://www.freewebs.com/wii-revolution/Metroid Fusion/hard 2.png
http://www.freewebs.com/wii-revolution/Metroid Fusion/hard 1.png
It would be awesome fun. Eh, /respect for her traditional varia suit design anyway, she still looks really good.

Top Bottom