• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fury Of Ganon 3.

Renth

Smash Hero
After a long wait and a ton of lost footage. (as usual) I can proudly release my final project. I have so many people to thank, for helping me achieve the things I have done but that would take much too long.

Enjoy.

FURY OF GANON 3

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'd love to say "Holy ****!" and "That's awesome" buuut. You still play Ganondorf. And no matter how much we lie to ourself, the truth always comes out... Roy is t3h Ph1r3. I mean..Ganon Sucks :D

But honestly, GG man. Nice to see I'm not the only person you record owning :p

Now then...MM Pearl House this weekend while camping for brawl? ;) Ganon Vs. Sheik, you know you wannnaaaa....

Edit: yay typos.

bugmenot

Smash Cadet
Incredibly smooth Ganondorf.
HQ upload please. Youtube-quality make baby Jesus-dorf cry.
Also requesting BGMs used.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
A wavedashing in training mode combo video - PRO!

Cool vid, watching you combo so many FL players including myself is funny.

Come back soon!
yeah, its a hella weird feeling when you're included in a combo video, along with knowing all the other players in the video as well.

EDIT: 800th post son!

Renth

Smash Hero
Song 1: this is the beginning.

Song 2: Utopia

Song 3: Vivaldi Tribute

i don't know who any of these were by the first 2 were set to me by Dguy the 3rd i just had laying around.

Fletch

Smash Master
Download link please? Then I'll comment.

EDIT: Got it working on YouTube now, but I'd still like a high-quality download link... Amazing video, you are too good at Wavelanding. And that Ness clip was the best part of the video... Only would have been better if the Warlock Punch hit.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
-very nice vid,
- very original.
- nice use of ganon
-your timeing was nice with the UP A kick that needs to b charged and all
- that wavedahsing skill was very nice i myself, am getting into gannon, but i cant get that wavedash down.. im use to dashing with samus and going to ganon is kinda hard..
nice wavedashing at the end tho ;)

~ keep up the combo vids ide love to see more from yah :)

metroid1117

Smash Master
The UTilt kills in the beginning were too good, along with some other stuff in the video. Great job; I hope to see your Ganondorf in Brawl.

Top Bottom