• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Pictures/Derp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Self explanatory. If you have something funny you've made on your own, feel free to share it here! If your not one of those people that has the creativity or skill however, your free to also use pics from Know Your Meme, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, ect. Heck, you can even just post any ordinary screens you've taken from SSB4, and they don't always have to be funny in particular. :)

Made at the request of @ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey due to picture captions not being made as much in his thread, this is more or less a spin-off of that thread. I just hope this thread receives as much positive feedback as his turned out to be.

Okay, with all that said, happy pic sharing! Let's begin!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Self explanatory. If you have something funny you've made on your own, feel free to share it here! If your not one of those people that has the creativity or skill however, your free to also use pics from Know Your Meme, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, ect. Heck, you can even just post any ordinary screens you've taken from SSB4, and they don't always have to be funny in particular. :)

Made at the request of @ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey due to picture captions not being made as much in his thread, this is more or less a spin-off of that thread. I just hope this thread receives as much positive feedback as his turned out to be.

Okay, with all that said, happy pic sharing! Let's begin!

Great idea, also love the Wolf profile pic.(though not sure how long you'll keep it, since you change your profile pic more than anyone on smashboards)

YOU GET NOTHING!

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
I'll post something, but it was probably posted in the captions thread. Still funny though:

There is something I just realized. Some people hate clones right? Then why don't they despise Melee because 7 out of the 12 newcomers were clones. Only one (two if you count :toonlink:,) returned and :luigi2: was decloned.

To stay true to the thread

:4lucina: and :4robinm: is for the shipping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom