• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUNNY Melee Mock up

Grunt

Smash Master
wirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwir

Overload

Smash Lord
I don't know why I sat through five iterations of that loop. . .

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Both of those players are noobs.

First of all, that nair was just pure fail, it didn't even look like a good nair. All he did was spam it without even thinking, at low percents it would be better to work on a grab game especially versus fox. And why not spam fair instead? it's easily better and more spamable.

The fox? Don't get me started. mindless dashdancing to make it seem as if he's utilizing fox's speed properly. TERRIBLY thought out waveshine and shines in general, not to mention he's slow as hell to jc them.

and finally they failed to even hit eachother! awful match both players are noobs.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
...does it ever end? Or rather, does anything interesting happens at the end (if it ends?)? Lol, did anyone else notice that the helicopter is missing its "tail"?

Overload

Smash Lord
...does it ever end? Or rather, does anything interesting happens at the end (if it ends?)? Lol, did anyone else notice that the helicopter is missing its "tail"?
It keeps looping and looping. Did you notice the minor pause during the video, and how stuff. . .you know. . .repeats

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
Both of those players are noobs.

First of all, that nair was just pure fail, it didn't even look like a good nair. All he did was spam it without even thinking, at low percents it would be better to work on a grab game especially versus fox. And why not spam fair instead? it's easily better and more spamable.

The fox? Don't get me started. mindless dashdancing to make it seem as if he's utilizing fox's speed properly. TERRIBLY thought out waveshine and shines in general, not to mention he's slow as hell to jc them.

and finally they failed to even hit eachother! awful match both players are noobs.
Haha thats the idea I guess..

4 Aces

Smash Ace
It keeps looping and looping. Did you notice the minor pause during the video, and how stuff. . .you know. . .repeats
Sure, I noticed that it repeats, but for some reason I figured it was like a battery and would (perhaps) end eventually; I don't think I grasp the concept of continuously looping to infinity...I mean, that's a long time.:laugh:

Overload

Smash Lord
Sure, I noticed that it repeats, but for some reason I figured it was like a battery and would (perhaps) end eventually; I don't think I grasp the concept of continuously looping to infinity...I mean, that's a long time.:laugh:
no it will keep looping forever until you turn it off lol.

debaser

Smash Lord
That was the most ******** thing I've ever seen. Newgrounds is just awful

That said, marth turning into a helicopter was pretty funny

Candide

Smash Apprentice
True, many pro matches look like this to the untrained eye, especially when both players are defensive.

But where's the PEACH ditto match with a hurricane of infinite turnips that eventually fills up the entire screen into a white-out?!

JrdnS

Smash Ace
it was kinda funny. except it got boring after a while.

im guessing some casual player made it though.

Top Bottom