• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny "Fan Fic"

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
It was a normal Thursday afternoon in Japan during October...

I wonder what I should put up. I've already put an item, stage, and character this week... Maybe a game mode. No, there were two last week, I'll save one for tomorrow. I haven't put up a "How to play" update in a while, I'll do that. Hmm, people might want more. I guess they can have an FS too
"<Landmaster>
It’s the brute tank of Team Star Fox—the Landmaster. Surely he wouldn’t bring that thing out?!"

Yeah, they'll like that

Little did he know what horror he had wrought.
As months went on, as the final product drew nearer, all seemed to be well. Unbeknownst to Sakurai, a storm of unimaginable consequences was coming.
It came to be close to time for release. Unsurprisingly, there were many leaks. Characters, story, stages, anything unlockable.
People initially seemed pleased, but as the minutes turned to hours, and hours turned to days, it became increasingly likely that it matched a rumored roster "leaked" months prior.
One by one, as characters were brought to light, the reality set in. The roster was real. Initially many accepted this, while others were enraged. "How," they demanded, "could so many prime character choices be denied by these poor choices? Why is the representation so unevenly distributed?"
A select few attempted to quell the furious masses. However, within the hour, another truth became painfully evident.
Clones had not been removed in the transition from Melee to Brawl.
Many lost hope there and then, but a handful of resolute fans remained optimistic that it would still be excellent.
Then came the straw that broke the camel's back. Three characters had the landmaster. At this point, not even the most dedicated fan had the slightest shred of hope.
Outraged and out for blood, the fans flocked to Japan to get revenge for all of the lies, wasted years, and broken promises.
Sakurai watched with unfathomable regret and sorrow as Tokyo was destroyed all around him.
Knowing what he must do, he walks, trembling, down to the basement of his headquarters. He walks up to the Halberd, which his employees have already entered, and turns it on. He purposefully strides over to a control panel.
He hears a crash, followed by several shouts.
Outwardly calm, but filled with inner turmoil, he sighs and presses a button.
Two R.O.B.s spring to life, and open up a subspace bomb in the center of the basement, which displays 3:00:00, and begins counting down.
At this moment, the doors burst open, and a mob of angry fans poor in.
Heart pounding, Sakurai rushes to the Halberd, gets in, and closes it before anyone can get on.
He starts up the engine, and departs through a tunnel. As he escapes, he wonders how everything could have gone so wrong. He realizes that in order to save the fans, he must make a breathtaking new Smash Bros. game, one with an astounding roster, to calm the fans, then he must salvage Tokyo from subspace.
As he flies away, the subspace bomb detonates behind him, engulfing Tokyo. He looks back, feeling the full burden of his task.
"You... must... recover..." He whispers.
"I will make you recover!"

Great story from Game Faq. :D

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Let's wait couple of months and see if the game ***s still keep whining.

Top Bottom