• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
USB Gecko. I might get one. Can USB Gecko unlock a Vault Challenge?

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Hey, remember this image from the dojo updates?

They used an unrestricted camera to take this, but they messed up and made something that is supposed to remain hidden at all times, visible. :3

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
and to finish off my characters...

Pichu

Lucario

Jigglypuff

Mewtwo

Ivysaur

Squirtle

Charizard

Pokemon Trainer

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry that I haven't been checking up much. Been busy with my Brawlsnapshots.com account. Fortunately, I'm done with finding my best and favorite snapshots and am now back to host my recent snapshots.

Just keep note that despite the fact that I have an account on Brawlsnapshots.com, all snapshots that I host here will still come from my Photobucket account (reduces bandwidth usage for Brawlsnapshots.com).

Anyway, here are some snapshots that I haven't shown here yet.

Joe T.E.

Smash Rookie
I can't believe this doesn't freeze the game.

OKAY! I really want a USB Gecko now! Fully Functional Permanent Giga Bowser complete with Victory screen data is just too good to pass up! We just need those cheat codes converted to work on the english version, and once I get a USB gecko, I will be one happy camper.

Rupee, if you have any replay data of these hacks, let me know if you wanna see them recorded and posted on the web.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I got a feeling that "rabbit facepalm" pic is gonna show up again in a few days...

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
theres so many funny pics here. too bad it would take forever to look at em all

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I know, double post, sorry!

Just uploaded 2 pics:

Lucario: *pant* *pant* WHERE IS THE END TO THESE STAIRS?!

Poor Lucario

Pikachu: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! I JUST GRABBED THE SMASH BALL AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I'M CONSTIPATED?!

Top Bottom