• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
all right, here are some more from someguy!

ok, there are a few things i want to point out. all of these are accidental, except for the ones with Peach and sonic, and the 2 falco(n)s. i tried to recreate them, for funnier shots, i just couldn't recreate these.

SO ENJOY!

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I say that everyone here should agree to one thing:

Once this thread reaches 9000 pages (in like, four years, you know?), all the images of page 9001 must be unnecessary, partially unfunny Over Nine Thousand image based jokes.

And every page after that is prohibited from posting said jokes.

That's the catch.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
I say that everyone here should agree to one thing:

Once this thread reaches 9000 pages (in like, four years, you know?), all the images of page 9001 must be unnecessary, partially unfunny Over Nine Thousand image based jokes.

And every page after that is prohibited from posting said jokes.

That's the catch.

We're already "there" on post count.

Like you, I'm hoping we can get all the bad >9000 jokes out of the way and then prohibit future ones.

But, if people just want to ignore the occasion and simply continue posting funny things like this, then that would be even better. :chuckle:

You can´t tell me what to do! I´m not afraid of you, falcon punch or anything!

:luigi2:I believe I can fly!

See? I´m just fine. Now falcons in sight.
*turns around*
Oh shiz...

D

Deleted member

The first one to add the caption "I believe I can fly" to this pic WILL GET A FALCON PUNCH IN HIS GROIN.
Ya know, Rolling Stone named it the 406th best song of all time.

I find hard impossible to believe it's better than "Sweet Emotion", "Smoke on the Water", "Welcome to the Jungle", or "Sabotage".

And "Stairway" isn't in the top 10. WTF?!

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Camera shots: for those who do not wish to use the built-in photo system (or are too cheap to buy a $10 SD card).
I have a question. Somehow, whenever I try to upload brawl photos in my sd card on my computer, it shows pictures I have taken on my camera instead. Does the SD card need to have no photos already so I can show my brawl pics?

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Somehow, whenever I try to upload brawl photos in my sd card on my computer, it shows pictures I have taken on my camera instead. Does the SD card need to have no photos already so I can show my brawl pics?
well, i wish i could help, but when i do my pics, the brawl pics (and stages and replays) are the only things on the SD card, try doing that.

off topic: WOO HOO! a pic of mine is popular! so now, i have a reason to post my celebration gif!

(i DID NOT make this)

D

Deleted member

It's funny how their head-banging match the tempo of "I Wanna Rock".

D

Deleted member

An SNL skit, I know.

They are mentally challenged. They think they are cool.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Smash Cadet

*Phone dialing*

Hello. Thank you for calling Disturbing the Peace. To help escalate your call please listen to the following options.

If you're calling to solicit a devil tape, press 1.

If you're calling regarding a job, press 2.

If you're calling to borrow money, press 3.

If you're calling to find the nearest weed spot in your area, press 4.

If you're out of alcohol on a Sunday, press 5.

If you need a ho for the evening, press 6.

If you woke up with a hangover and a pair of hairy balls on your forehead, press 7.

*Beep*

You've just pressed 7. You've just been introduced and victimized by a moral crime called Teabagging. We suggest you hang up the phone, ask any guys you hung out with last night, and find and destroy all evidence before it appears on the internet. Thank you for calling. Good luck. Good bye.

Yaya

Smash Champion

Lucario: You must learn the way of the aura to defeat your foes.

Riolu: Why? Can't I just punch them in the face and be on my way?

Lucario: No!

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Are you certain they're not on your card? Try looking under (X):\private\wii\app\RSBE\al where (X) = your drive letter. Or search for *.bin. They are .bin format, which is not recognizable to most (or all?) systems as images. Convert them here: http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

Top Bottom