• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

tirkaro

Smash Champion

Now, get the complete collection of KK Whomp's genius, including hit songs like "Let me URMF you"
KK Whomp: OOMPH URMF UMMF OOMMPH PHOM UURGHPH OOMMPH PHOM URG OOMPH PHOOMPH PHOOOM URGPH UMMF FOOMPH PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMPHGH

or classics, like "Sargent's UOOOMPH lonley URRG club PHOOMPH"

KK. Whomp: OOMPHOMPHOOM UMMFUMPH FUUMF URGPH UMMF FOOMPH URGPHMOOF OOPHUMUMPHOOM UMMPHOOOOOOOOOM

and who could forget, "I would do anything for UMMPH, but I won't do that."

KK Whomp: OOMPH URMF UMMF OOMMPH PHOM UURGHPH UMMFUMPH FUUMF URGPH UMMF FOOGOOMPHOOM OOMPOOPH

get the entire collection of all 183283429355290565468943 songs on 1737827536713267 CDs, all for the price of $1.99!

D

Deleted member

:diddy: Goodbye banana, hello Pikmin!

For those of you who don't get it, see the Diddy pic in the Olimar update.

fransisco4

Smash Cadet

Evolutive chain

This must worth like a million rupees!!!!

Toon Link will have serious issues.

Wario will have to improve to reach his level.

Snake a BIG homophobic.

I'll make it anywhere It's up to you, New Pork, New Pork.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

man i still don't know how they moveswap, i'm guessing a hacked game file burned on a disk or something.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

^not mine =P i found it while searching on how the glitch works, this picture popped up on a page and i just copied the location. BUT MAN Longchu Pikaman (his full name) gives everyone nightmares.

Top Bottom