• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Lucario, UR DOING IT WRONG!

Sad Puppy...

Wario, the witch doctor

Donutman's archenemy, Pokeman!

BOOM!, HEADSHOT!

Pink sparkles don't always fly out when you hit people...

Screw the Diffusion Beam, I want a LANDMASTAH!

Pimp Your Popgun

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

"It's not very effective..."

Chain Grabbing

Para-Medic-"Snake Calm Down, Just use your knife."
Snake-"Wait, It's Not There... CURSE YOU SAKURAI! CRAB BATTLE!"

Falcon Punch has a Smashing taste

Snake gots moves

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I already told you, these were from brawlsnapshots.com, I have good shots of my own, but i've been too lazy to actually take out my sd card, so i was just making comments on some of the best shots i saw on that site.

speaking of which...

Darwin Award Winner (or NOM NOM NOM NOM!)

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Epic screenshots, RupeeClock. Whatever you did to make it so that you could take those is incredible.

Hey, are all six of Olimar's Pikmin off color when their tripped up like that? And how about Zelda? Does the color change transfer to Shiek?

Gosh. You could have some serious fun taking screenshots now! :D

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I've yet to do the colour change with all the characters, I've still trying things out.

What I REALLY want to know is if Toon Link, Wolf and Jigglypuff have dark colours, because they didn't appear in the great maze.

But I don't have easy access to all characters and stages at the moment, unfortunately.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Hah, more hacked snapshots.

If you try to use Sheik as Dark Zelda, she just transforms infinitely.

After using her final smash, she just became a perpetual ball of unattackable light, haha.

Now this is interesting, the wifi waiting room will spawn nothing but sand bags, no matter what items you set. It will only drop stickers and food too (it's possible that they'll drop CDs, but it didn't happen during the 4 stock match)

****, a CD just spawned on the homerun stadium, and I was too far away!
...CD's can spawn on there, what?

The healing room is a weird one, if anyone lands on the platform you'll get nothing but darkness, with everyone still playing.

Try playing a timed match, and going into sudden death in pitch darkness, everyone gets up to 999% and bounces around like stupid, only their markers giving any indication.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah, a USB Gecko, but the wii isn't modded. :)

It's the twilight hack, actually, I gotta use that for the time being.
I wonder if this USB Gecko is responsible for those super sized Jigglypuff snapshots. I'd be surprised if it makes the other fighters ridiculously big too.

Top Bottom