• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Funnest' (lol it's not even a word) Character to play with IYO?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wow, definitely Pokemon Trainer for me. Squirtle mostly, but the other three are still amazingly fun.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
My main if they're good, but Lucas just for free-for-alls and silly matches.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha yes, Lucas is definitely very fun, especially if you can play to his strengths. He's actually quite fast <3

BobSmith006

Smash Cadet
Definitely Falcon. If anything, it's always great to spam pawnches in 4 player FFA matches offline and seeing your friends' reactions when you actually hit with one. That, and getting 4 Falcons going at one time, all spamming his d-taunt. I did that with some friends once, and it was EPIC.

I mained Falco first, but after playing with snake I found snake to be the most fun. Learning takes some time, but blowing stuff up is has never been more fun xP

CF is only fun because of how much hype everyone gave him.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Pt.
You have fiyah.
You have rock smash.
You have ivys Usmash which will kill d3 at 80% UNCHARGED.
You have awesome aerials.
You have squirtles headbutt of imminent ****.
You have rock smash.
You have an epic sliding Usmash with squirtle.
You outrange MKs Dtilt with Zard.
You have rock smash.
You have Bullsh*tseed.
You have 3 spikes.
You have amazing combos.
You have 3 kill throws.
You have rock smash.
You have adorable AND epic taunts.
You have an abundancy of KO moves.

The only thing you're missing is an epic sweetspotting move that hits like the knee....
Hmm....
Oh wait!

YOU HAVE VINEWHIP SNIPING.

Pokeslayer = Win.

/thread. =3

Kaybee

Smash Rookie
Pit... mirror shield..
and killing characters like mario and marth who have poor horizontal recoveries with 9 well placed arrows in a row.. lol.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Falcon games are always epic...
But I've caused my friends to laugh mostly with Dedede, with everything he does you can just let your testosterone go loose and shout out a manly, yet funny ''Raagh''. Works well with mindgames, and everytime I summon my minions and say ''Gordo, COME!!'', he 8/10 times really spawns a dishes out death and destruction.
But he's also the character my friends get REALLY pissed at, due to his chaingrab and some other stuff I do (crouching as Dedede = best taunt ever, except Falcon's d-taunt)

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Pit... mirror shield..
and killing characters like mario and marth who have poor horizontal recoveries with 9 well placed arrows in a row.. lol.
Mario's horizontal recovery doesn't suck. He has the cape which propels him forward and he has a good midair jump. The super jump punch also sends him in a vector plane so that counts as horizontal too. Mario can be gimped so it's harder for him to reach the stage but doesn't imply that he has a poor horizontal recovery

Splice

Smash Hero
I find Wario fun to play as because riding the Motorbike is fun,
And also his moveset is quite funny. But my Main is GaW, and he is awesome too.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I find Wario fun to play as because riding the Motorbike is fun,
And also his moveset is quite funny. But my Main is GaW, and he is awesome too.
I got bored of GW AGES ago. Wario's aerials are waft make him quite a fun character hehe

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sonic in my book is the funnest character.

Seriously, hes fast, he can jump up fast, he can fall fast with his d air, hes the glitchiest character in the game, and he has his side taunt.

WHY WOULD HE NOT BE THE FUNNEST?!?!?

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
kirby ^.^ his aerials moves are are alot of to use especially his copy ability

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace

Seriously, hes fast, he can jump up fast, he can fall fast with his d air, hes the glitchiest character in the game, and he has his side taunt.

True. I never really considered Sonic. But I can't belive I forgot to mention Diddy Kong! I mean the Diddy bwnage (banana ownage)! Seriously! Amazing and hilarious!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

Sadly, I find Sonic extremely boring to play. All of his moves look and feel the same to me. Sonic players, don't hate me. :(

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Diddy and Snake for singles in that order. The former is my main, and I like them both because they have good ground control and can often control the pace of the game. They both have so many options and different ways to play.

Wario for doubles, he's just too good in doubles, lol. He moves around in the air like a butterfly, and I have an odd liking of the big wheel of his bike.

Other people who are fun but I don't actually use against other humans are Sheik and MK. Sheik is just really fun (her grab release combos on Wario are lol), and it's fun to gimp computers with MK.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I love playing with Lucas, and I enjoy people laughing at the crazy stuff you can do with him. Lucas mindgames are epic because of all the crazy stuff you can do with a Zap Jump and a few Magnet Pulls.

Jiggs is definatly very fun to play with, and I also enjoy going crazy with Diddys nanners.

ideally, wouldnt everyone say that their main is the most fun for them to play with?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Jiggernaught and Wario

Rest and Waft kills make me smile everytime.

Nicole

Smash Champion
zelda, pokemon trainer, samus, captain falcon....anyone i am terrible with, really!

GW and peach are fun, but since i actually use them in tournaments i have to be serious with them, which does make them a bit less fun than my "just for fun" characters.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Hm, the most fun, huh?
Zelda, alot of my friends consider losing to Zelda to be emasculating, and that's a kodak moment.
Imagine their reaction when they get 2 stocked.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
It warms my heart how many people have said Captain Falcon. :) I agree with all those who have said it. Captain Falcon is hands down the funnest character to play as.

Automated

Smash Rookie
Sonic, in my opionion.
I just had a online brawl, I was Sonic (obvs) and was facing off against Marth I think. Well I was dashing and dogding his attacks, and spinning into him. I couldn't help but think about how annoyed the other person must be, and had to LOL! But Sonic is my main, and probs why I think he is funnest.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
for 64 i really like
everyone exept for samus, kirby, and DK my main was link and mario and a bit of ness

for melee i really like
young link, link, sheik, luigi, ness, pikachu, and falcon my mains are sheik and young link

for brawl i really like
bowser, wario, kirby, ness, ike, snake, rob, and of cource my main PIT!!!

Ange

Smash Lord
'Funnest' may not be a word, but 'funniest' is.

Ness is also extremely fun to use.

Top Bottom