• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
For some strange reason, the picture of me & Amber randomly disappeared after it was put up here lol. Luckily, I had the picture in my camera as well. So here it is. I have more pictures from my camera so I'll put them up on Facebook when I get back home to New York tomorrow.

Here's a picture of two sexy Hispanics ;)

Now here's two sexy Hispanics and a negro lol =)

A group picture filled with a whole bunch of sexy n*ggas. M2K being the sexiest of course lol.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
This was an amazing tournament. Even though I could only attend the first day Im glad i got a chance to met a good amount of melee players from OOS and in GA.
I can't wait to get better at this game so i can actually put up a challenge to the people i played friendlies with that aren't viet G and Jamaal.

Alpha needs to shut up
Dogy is the greatest
Tim needs to get off chairs
Hungrybox gotta be less funny ;B

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
NO you take that back

Again, sorries to Run7/Midsouth- I'll make sure it doesn't happen at Tipped Off 6.

Shout-outs perhaps to come later, but untill then:

Everyone I played is sexy
Everyone I didn't play is also sexy

I have to admit, I was pretty scared to play you up until the we started the match. I feel to confident now that I have my psychotic powers on lock. XD

I am starting a vote that m2 should be high tier, all that agree change you sig to something m2'ey

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I have to admit, I was pretty scared to play you up until the we started the match. I feel to confident now that I have my psychotic powers on lock. XD

I am starting a vote that m2 should be high tier, all that agree change you sig to something m2'ey
Shawdy your M2 is too good. But you KNOW I coulda had yo' azz. lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if to6 is after i come back to states i'm going !!!!!
yall don't know nothin' about the BEST SMASH BROS PLAYER IN HK

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Don't sleep on Lady uuaa, She's a beast! :) People just don't know yet.

Truuaa is legit too =D

T3h Albino

Smash Master
**** you sleepy, i'd never get in a car with you anyway !
lern2drive :mad:

I thought Alpha N Crew was gonna take me away and never bring me back. ;_;
<3 Columbus you guys are boss.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I REMEMBERED TO DO SHOUT OUTS

OOS

Collin Motherf*ckin' Ballin - Senor Ballin is just too good. You're mad fun to watch, and even more fun to play. You could've HAD M2K, man. Keep at it and win next time! (Also, how do you play holding your controller like that, man? I mean really. o_o;)
Ravenous Container - ATL South money belongs to ATL South. Good sh*t, hbox.
Dr PeePee - Falco is dumb. Good sh*t though, loser's bracket set was off the f*cking chain.
Joot - Had fun with the friendlies. Hope I proved that Kirby isn't COMPLETELY worthless. XD
Luigi Players Everywhere - Kirby is better. Pick a real character.
KO Kingpin - It was Eggtime. Eggtime all day. Sweet Yoshi.
Duchock - You should play more bros. Also slap Moogle some for leaving so soon. :(
Moogle - Smash64 sucks. Why'd you leave us? ;~; *shoves*
NES Noob - WTF you doin losing to Falco with CFAL. That matchup is like, 10-0 Falcon. Man up, NES Scrub. (Seriously though, good stuff!)
Ali (JihadIt) - Always good seeing you dude. Would have liked more friendlies, though. :(
Nite - PHANTASM CANCEL DAIR IS F*CKING BUSTED YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SH*T. (<3 Nite)
Pikachad - As always, your Pikachu is something fierce. Hope your charity thing went well.
Iori - Your Mewtwo is very good. Share your hat more plz. :(
Yayuhzz - Man up son, run away and shoot more lasers! Also quit changing the outcome of matches by talking ****. (Actually, don't. XD)
IHSB - We didn't get any friendlies. I am saddened by this. :<

My Homies

Toasty - Your matches were super hype. Rock 'em hard, Toasty. XD
Dogy - I laugh the hardest when you're around, Dogy. You should be a professional commentator.
XIF - Pick up a d*mned secondary so you stop losing to foxes! XD
Rayku - You probably should have used THE PUNCH more. Glad you made it out of pools, bro. ;D
Chaddd - You repped Georgia pretty d*mned well, Chad. Especially considering you basically never play any more. Hardcore, dude. Xo
SleepyK - GOOD SH*T on making top 10 man. I'm proud of you. *daps*
Fullmetal - I had a great time. Thanks for organizing this, man. This was probably the best tournament I've been to in a while.

j00t

Smash Champion
Joot - Had fun with the friendlies. Hope I proved that Kirby isn't COMPLETELY worthless. XD
I don't remember doing friendlies against a Kirby. What character was I? >_>;

That isn't meant to be offensive. I remember playing friendlies with this Peach player, a Fox player, and HyperDragon. This is who I remember outside of who I gave shoutouts to.

Top Bottom