• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Full Ssbb Soundtrack, Ordered And Named

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
lol i remember huelen. I always used to call him a girl.
good times...

EDIT: Joking, Huelens awesome. We did fight a lot though on NSider.

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
@_@ What's the difference between this OST and the 314-track one we got a while ago? Are there any additional tracks?

otter

Smash Ace
Dude, I am not computery enough for this. I have some of the packs, but how to I get them on itunes?
pwease hewp :(

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Media-Convert.com will convert most audio files to iTunes mp3 or aac. This isn't the most time efficient way, but it's good if you only have a few favorites.

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
I can't even begin to say how epic the soundtrack for this game is ... I'm in total shock. I had no idea that they'd include so much great, fun stuff! I'm totally stoked!

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Epic.

Thanks so much for a great find, I'll work on checking this out thoroughly after I'm done with classes for the day.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Panel De Pon - Lip's Theme will always be in my top favoirte, I got done hearing it. Tecno remix on Panel De Pon, that made me laugh a bit. :laugh:

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
My college blocks torrents, so you saved my life and gave it meaning.

Thank yoU!

kyumori82

Smash Rookie
your welcome everyone ! ^_^ heh - i only really looked for this after i heard samuraipanda say he'd rather re-download all the songs than name this himself..

^_~

kyumori82

Smash Rookie
Dude, I am not computery enough for this. I have some of the packs, but how to I get them on itunes?
pwease hewp :(
well.. i used WinAce to extract them, if you don't have winace, you should go and download it. it's a compressor/extractor for your files. once you've downloaded it, open the "pack" ok songs in Winace, double click on the bottom folder for pc, the next one up for macs. once they've appeared, you can highlight them all, right-click on one of them, (make a new folder for all the extracted files) and put them in the now folder. now just drag all of those files into itunes.

i know there's probably;y an easier way, but I'm not a computer genius either >_<

hope this helped!

kyumori82

Smash Rookie
oh.. well I thought there were only 304 songs, and i couldn't find any forum with another link to download songs .. i guess the only difference is that it has 306 songs.. i guess >_> sorry ^__^ if i knew what you were talking about, I'd probably give you a better answer, but i'm just linking to this so some people here can download the songs >_.<

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh.. well I thought there were only 304 songs, and i couldn't find any forum with another link to download songs .. i guess the only difference is that it has 306 songs.. i guess >_> sorry ^__^ if i knew what you were talking about, I'd probably give you a better answer, but i'm just linking to this so some people here can download the songs >_.<
Yeah, there have already been people who'd uploaded all of the songs for hotlinked download (to sites similar to the one they're using in "your" link).

It's just that those people uploaded all 312 tracks (they're 312, not 314).

Top Bottom