• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS8: Revolucion! January 9th 2010, San Antonio TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, but I'm out for FS8.

My cousin is getting married. Even though I told him I'm not gonna be able to attend a while ago, I was informed last night that I'm gonna one of the groomsmen and I have to be at a rehearsal dinner on Friday. Sorry guys, I'll catch you all at Phase.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sorry guys, but I'm out for FS8.

My cousin is getting married. Even though I told him I'm not gonna be able to attend a while ago, I was informed last night that I'm gonna one of the groomsmen and I have to be at a rehearsal dinner on Friday. Sorry guys, I'll catch you all at Phase.
Well, there goes the livestream :(

I really hate it how people get roped into being a groomsmen at the very last minute. It's really disrespectful on your cousin's part.

Weddings are supposed to be planned months in advance, not thrown together a week beforehand.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I won't make any promises right now, but I'll try TRY to bring my laptop for livestreaming.

However, my carpool won't arrive until Saturday morning, and I think we're leaving as soon as Brawl doubles is done.

I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I suggest you find someone else that can bring a laptop and dazzle for sure. I can set up everything if they don't know how.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Anybody from the Austin area willing to give me a ride to this? I'll be near the intersection at Guadalupe and 24th. I have gas money/willing to give blow job.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I feel slightly offended that my name is used with DMG's to express how gay camping is. I have NEVER had a match go to time (Friendlies or Tournament). Yet somehow DMG managed to get a G&W ditto with Hylian to go to time... so gay!
We weren't even camping, just spacing really well :( lol.

Nike.

Smash Hero
So I bought a bunch of soda and scoobie snacks for tmrw. Bringing them out of the car, Kyle dropped one of the 12 packs.

So when we get to that point where theres no more soda, we can make fun of him.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
smoom its ooc, i was incorrect when i said oos. And my carpool will be leaving the second doubles is over. i hope things end super quick.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'm bring a full melee setup, a video camera, Mouf, Dawn, and a spectator. We're gonna take this tournament tomorrow > : D

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to go, but I simply cannot at the moment.

You'll get ***** soon enough Landon.

Good luck Houston(not that you all will need it)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Stiltz, what's your number and at what time are you needing the ride or whatever?
832 262 0373. Any time is fine with me, don't let me interfere with your plans too much. When will you be returning from the tournament? Well, just call me when you get my number just so we can clarify on other things.

Ronnie, you should come. Don't be gay.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
832 262 0373. Any time is fine with me, don't let me interfere with your plans too much. When will you be returning from the tournament? Well, just call me when you get my number just so we can clarify on other things.

Ronnie, I'm an ***, I've become an ***!
I'm sorry.

Good luck.

Doh mm $0.33?!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Once again, Ronnie, the most mysterious smasher in Texas fails to make an appearance. No surprise there.

You haven't been to a tournament outside houston like what.... ever?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
The venue:

9926 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio TX 78216

Just go outside 410, and it will be on the right side, in the same parking lot as the Diversons and the Jim's. It's in the back.

There will be Wi-fi! However our livestream man backed out at the last minute so no go.

Food:

There will be concessions served, so please, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. We need to respect our venue's wishes.

Equipment:

We can never be shorthanded, so any games, consoles, and TVs you could bring will be appreciated!

Finally, if you have any major concerns please call me at 210 723 5386. CALL because I probably won't have time to answer a million text messages.

If you want something answered now, ask me now! I'll be on the internet most of the night.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The venue:

9926 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio TX 78216

Just go outside 410, and it will be on the right side, in the same parking lot as the Diversons and the Jim's. It's in the back.

There will be Wi-fi! However our livestream man backed out at the last minute so no go.

Food:

There will be concessions served, so please, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. We need to respect our venue's wishes.

Equipment:

We can never be shorthanded, so any games, consoles, and TVs you could bring will be appreciated!

Finally, if you have any major concerns please call me at 210 723 5386. CALL because I probably won't have time to answer a million text messages.

If you want something answered now, ask me now! I'll be on the internet most of the night.
I thought we could bring our own food and drinks?
WHy do we need to buy their food? We are already paying 12 freakin dollars

*this is santi at Nikes having an awesome time eating scooby snacks and playing ssb :) *

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Once again, Ronnie, the most mysterious smasher in Texas fails to make an appearance. No surprise there.

You haven't been to a tournament outside Houston like what.... ever?
Well that would be true, minus traveling to Dallas twice, and the good ol' state of Oklahoma. I will come to SA as well, if you guys ever have another tourney. I mean the best in Houston should make an appearance in every major smash city in TX. Who is the best over there nowadays? (In Melee)

And DoH, lets make that $20 next time I see you.

Don't forget.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
its pretty ****ing stupid that we cant have outside food after a 12 dollar venue fee.

lemme guess, bottle water is 4 dollars? or maybe its a dollar, but a hot dog is 6 right?

anyone wanna MM me that the food is stupidly overpriced?

/rant

anyway, someone from SA, bring equipment for a livestream. Its pretty stupid to rely on another city to provide your stuff. If there's no livestream then theres 10x less hype and the tourney is 10x worse as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom