• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From the sound of it, it seems Wario might be the least played...

Kain6th

Smash Ace
People don't seem to like him so much. I'm not sure why, but many people hate the fact that he farts as a special move. Personally i'm glad he's in though.

What do you guys think?

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I think he's one of the most interesting characters. Hoping he's middle tier...

Wario seems to be average, or good character =)

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
People don't like that much Wario because he's not much of a ''cool character'' like Meta-Knight, or even Mario for that matter. Maybe if he'll be an upper tier, people might use him more than usual.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
He's defintely a good addition BUT I dont see how they could add Wario and not Waluigi.

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
I might actually play him now that he's in his good old "It's Me, WAAAARIO" look. But I will never main someone so ridiculous. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
He's defintely a good addition BUT I dont see how they could add Wario and not Waluigi.
Wario has actually had games of his own, where Waluigi has only been in spin-offs, and no, I don't think DDR Mario Mix counts as a main Mario game. Waluigi was created for spin-offs. Wario to actually be a part of the Mario storyline.

Do you now see how they could put Wario in and not Waluigi?:)

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Wario has actually had games of his own, where Waluigi has only been in spin-offs, and no, I don't think DDR Mario Mix counts as a main Mario game. Waluigi was created for spin-offs. Wario to actually be a part of the Mario storyline.

Do you now see how they could put Wario in and not Waluigi?:)
On top of that, Wario entirely broke out of his purpose of being an evil clone for Mario and truly became his own character, Waluigi still plays the role of an evil clone.

I love Wario, because he's not a hero, he's not really a villian either - he's simply a greedy piggy.

iron blade

Smash Ace
People don't like that much Wario because he's not much of a ''cool character'' like Meta-Knight, or even Mario for that matter. Maybe if he'll be an upper tier, people might use him more than usual.
Exactly. That's probably one of the major reasons why I won't be using him.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
maybe it's because mario sonic link and samaus are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler and let's face it he looks like a joke character in that warioware costume he looks ok in the regular suit but his moves are still a joke

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I doubt hell be the least played, I just do.

I for one will play him for fun whenever I am just playing for fun by myself (Not online, etc. etc.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'll be playing him a lot, simply to be Warioman and drive the bike at super speed. Whoooo!

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
I plan on maining Wario!
I have been planning on it since I first found out he was in SSBB
Can't wait for his wario woft and his motorbike
.. Warioman freaks me out tho
....errrrrrr

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I will definitly try Wario, he seems soooo good for my playstyle (taunt all the time, even in the middle of combos) make fun of the other guy and stuff.

Looks like fun.

Oh yeah... HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE!!!!!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I haven't noticed many dissing Wario. Hes easily the most amusing personality in Brawl, and ought to be fun to play.

Hes my third favorite char so far.

ElectroBlade

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna make ıf my secondary, (Wıth MK as my maın) ıf not Kıng DDD or Lucas.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Wario actually doesn't look like a joke character to me.

I suspect his moves have good aerial coverage, and if the Waft is air usable, then he is god.

If he was a joke character, then I'm positive that he'd be unlockable.

Wait...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lol, but don't tell Sakurai didn't warn you if you find yourself speeding off the edge everytime you use that. :p
Can't be much harder to control than Jigg's charged rollout.

Can it? :o

Ludwig Van Beethoven

Smash Cadet
I really had no interest in Wario when I first saw him in his Warioware outfit as I personally don't like it much and prefer his old overalls, with this confirmed he is a char I wish to try and make my main and honestly I'm glad the fart is a normal move and NOT his final smash, Warioman is too amazing.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
"My low tier main, people".

How do you know that? You don't even have the game yet. Of course, you won't be able to answer now that you've been banned. :)

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
i think wario will get decent play, 'cos think about the kind of people who'll play SSBB, not these hardcore psycho's that you can't hit in street Fighter, but people who like a joke, the style of the game, is a joke, a hilarious joke with hours of playtime, but a joke none the less. if you can't laugh at the joke-y-ness, stayy off of online play for me, please :)

G-X

Smash Apprentice
No, everyone will play Wario, if only for one reason: It's a Wii. Wario.

Top Bottom