• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Friends being fought for!" Ike General Discussion

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
I dunno man. 10 damage for 5 percent crit? I'll take the 10 damage. Volke already gets 60 percent crit chance off his stats and Baselard.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I actually have no idea what it's an abbreviation of, but I do know it's synomynous with activate.

So for example "Soren always procs Adept when I need him to" means "Soren always activates Adept when I need him to."
I just prefer to use "trigger" instead.

I dunno man. 10 damage for 5 percent crit? I'll take the 10 damage. Volke already gets 60 percent crit chance off his stats and Baselard.
I would as well, but there is only one Baselard and Sothe needs all the help he can get.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Or just throw him in the back and don't care.

There's more than enough fire power in your arsenal to let Sothe be worthless.

May as well give him Peshkatz.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
If I remember right "proc" had something to do with programming jargon, from "process". I saw it a lot in my WoW days.

I almost always use who I like in Fire Emblem, but it just so happened that characters I liked in RD were also beasts, haha. Conversely PoR made me use Zihark over Mia because her late game stats were so bad (and her swordmaster outfit was hideous) and Rofl over Shinon because of his bizarre Jeigan who you don't even get back until late game status.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Sothe is a forced option unlike Volke who has to fight for one of the 10 spots available for the endgame. That being said, if you are using Volke, then giving him Baselard isn't a bad idea since it's the best use you'll get out of the weapon and Sothe can wield Peshkatz, Stiletto or a forged Silver Knife. He's also only a forced option, in other words, he'll always be available as an option but never forced upon you (for the endgame that is). The only forced characters for the endgame are Micaiah, Ike and if certain conditions are met, that one guy on the final chapter.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Sothe is a forced option unlike Volke who has to fight for one of the 10 spots available for the endgame. That being said, if you are using Volke, then giving him Baselard isn't a bad idea since it's the best use you'll get out of the weapon and Sothe can wield Peshkatz, Stiletto or a forged Silver Knife. He's also only a forced option, in other words, he'll always be available as an option but never forced upon you (for the endgame that is). The only forced characters for the endgame are Micaiah, Ike and if certain conditions are met, that one guy on the final chapter.
Again, I liked both Sothe and Volke. I even swapped knives on some levels. Also who wouldn't want to use that other guy? He's so useful.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
All 3 of the forced units are useful in the endgame although Micaiah is completely outclassed by that other guy. I tolerate Sothe and actually like him in parts 1 and 3 since he's similar to Zihark being reliable and not being as overleveled as Tauroneo and Nailah. He becomes average by part 4 and his forced class change doesn't help him at all. Volke is fun to use but I preferred him in PoR when you had to actually work to make him good. Kinda sucks how both Heather and Volke put Sothe to shame, Heather has better evasion for going around stealing things without dying and has more things to steal in general while Volke is the superior fighter. Sothe is just tagged along because he's relevant to the plot or as Yune put it he's Micaiah's shadow.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
All 3 of the forced units are useful in the endgame although Micaiah is completely outclassed by that other guy. I tolerate Sothe and actually like him in parts 1 and 3 since he's similar to Zihark being reliable and not being as overleveled as Tauroneo and Nailah. He becomes average by part 4 and his forced class change doesn't help him at all. Volke is fun to use but I preferred him in PoR when you had to actually work to make him good. Kinda sucks how both Heather and Volke put Sothe to shame, Heather has better evasion for going around stealing things without dying and has more things to steal in general while Volke is the superior fighter. Sothe is just tagged along because he's relevant to the plot or as Yune put it he's Micaiah's shadow.
True. But that other guy is only available during a second playthrough with special requirements fulfilled. Micaiah is also available throughout the entire game. Both are great characters though, both stats and personality too.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
That's true. Unfortunately, even with all stats capped, Micaiah doesn't compare to the other guy. I can agree that they are both good stat wise with Micaiah's only downfall being her speed which hardly matters later on from a defensive standpoint due to her crazy luck and resistance. Personality wise, I love the endgame guy so much <3 everything about his past and how it all fits together, so good <3. Micaiah has an okay personality.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Micaiah sucks but at least she has healing which is more than I can say for Sanaki who can't one round anything but is so fragile she can die from a mild breeze (Sanaki is who you mean by "that other guy" right?).

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
That's true. Unfortunately, even with all stats capped, Micaiah doesn't compare to the other guy. I can agree that they are both good stat wise with Micaiah's only downfall being her speed which hardly matters later on from a defensive standpoint due to her crazy luck and resistance. Personality wise, I love the endgame guy so much <3 everything about his past and how it all fits together, so good <3. Micaiah has an okay personality.
Micaiah only has -7 Speed and -5 Skill, as well lacking the ability to use Dark Magic. So it's not that much of a difference. I already posted about why I like Micaiah's personality, but why don't you like her as much?

Micaiah sucks but at least she has healing which is more than I can say for Sanaki who can't one round anything but is so fragile she can die from a mild breeze (Sanaki is who you mean by "that other guy" right?).
No. That's someone else. You recruit Sanaki automatically from the first playthrough. Both Micaiah and Sanaki can become amazing units. Micaiah wasn't as hard to train since I had all of Part 1 to do that, but both turned out great for me.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Sanaki is a beast of a magic unit, you just need to get lucky with Strength level ups. Her lack of HP and defense hardly matter when she gets crazy luck and resistance similar to Micaiah (there's a reason for that but, ya know, spoilers) Micaiah is a good enough magic unit, better as a healer but she gets the job done.

As for her personality, she just seems...really...one dimensional perhaps? There might be a better wording for it. Basically, comparing her to Ike makes her seem bland. She wants to help Daein because it's her home land, ignoring the fact she left this same country she loves so dearly when it was in the middle of a war. She comes back and helps and everyone loves and adores her and she helps...just because it's her country, no other reason. Granted Ike was similar back in PoR but he was also tasked with guarding a princess and in RD he fights for Gallia because he believes it's right rather than having any tie to the country itself. Micaiah agrees to fight against Gallia simply because she blindly trusts her king. Micaiah is also easily broken down to desperation just by Sothe being endangered. I get that they're close and all and it's fine for her to be frail but it's never really addressed after part 3. Yune makes Sothe stronger to protect Micaiah (and that might also be the reason behind Micaiah's last class change? I recall it being just to make her stronger for the Tower of Guidance but it's been a while) but her frailty is never really resolved. She doesn't become a stronger character throughout the story, or at least for me.

Maybe my opinion of her personality and character will change after another playthrough where I pay attention to the story.

Troykv

Smash Master
Well... For me, Ike is a simple character that mostly has "his moments" and be very adaptable, in my eyes is like a shonen hero...

Ah... And he fight for his friends (lol).

I maybe need to do a re-check in the Tellius Games about Ike's personality.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Sanaki is a beast of a magic unit, you just need to get lucky with Strength level ups. Her lack of HP and defense hardly matter when she gets crazy luck and resistance similar to Micaiah (there's a reason for that but, ya know, spoilers) Micaiah is a good enough magic unit, better as a healer but she gets the job done.

As for her personality, she just seems...really...one dimensional perhaps? There might be a better wording for it. Basically, comparing her to Ike makes her seem bland. She wants to help Daein because it's her home land, ignoring the fact she left this same country she loves so dearly when it was in the middle of a war. She comes back and helps and everyone loves and adores her and she helps...just because it's her country, no other reason. Granted Ike was similar back in PoR but he was also tasked with guarding a princess and in RD he fights for Gallia because he believes it's right rather than having any tie to the country itself. Micaiah agrees to fight against Gallia simply because she blindly trusts her king. Micaiah is also easily broken down to desperation just by Sothe being endangered. I get that they're close and all and it's fine for her to be frail but it's never really addressed after part 3. Yune makes Sothe stronger to protect Micaiah (and that might also be the reason behind Micaiah's last class change? I recall it being just to make her stronger for the Tower of Guidance but it's been a while) but her frailty is never really resolved. She doesn't become a stronger character throughout the story, or at least for me.

Maybe my opinion of her personality and character will change after another playthrough where I pay attention to the story.
Really? I found that Part 3 developed Micaiah by exposing her flaws, making her fail, then becoming stronger from it. She even shows her newfound resolve in 3-13 and 3-E. She didn't get to show it too much during Part 4 because Ike took over as the main protagonist, and whenever Micaiah ever did take the spotlight, she was mostly serving as Yune's meat puppet. While Ike is relatable in terms of personality, he isn't as interesting because he lack the same development Micaiah does during the events of Radiant Dawn.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I don't think she actually grew from her experiences in Part 3, though. She always had resolve, so her part 3 arc was just losing that resolve then going back to how she used to be, willing to do anything for the sake of Daein. She continues to bear few motivations past fighting for her country, while the reason she loves her country so much despite being forced to live as a Branded street rat under the rule of Ashnard is never really explored.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I don't think she actually grew from her experiences in Part 3, though. She always had resolve, so her part 3 arc was just losing that resolve then going back to how she used to be, willing to do anything for the sake of Daein. She continues to bear few motivations past fighting for her country, while the reason she loves her country so much despite being forced to live as a Branded street rat under the rule of Ashnard is never really explored.
I think that her country was her initial motive, as she was connected to her people. Throughout Part 3, she doubts her old motive and gains new ones, which are the people she people she chares about, the Dawn Brigade and Pelleas.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
I think that her country was her initial motive, as she was connected to her people. Throughout Part 3, she doubts her old motive and gains new ones, which are the people she people she chares about, the Dawn Brigade and Pelleas.
Yo Micaiah was decent as a protagonist, enough for me to like her as a character since I did believe she grew as a character; but nobody can deny that her final promotion outfit was pretty as hell.

To all you pretty ladies out there, please cosplay as Micaiah's final promotion or anybody really attractive, I'd really appreciate it. :3

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Yo Micaiah was decent as a protagonist, enough for me to like her as a character since I did believe she grew as a character; but nobody can deny that her final promotion outfit was pretty as hell.

To all you pretty ladies out there, please cosplay as Micaiah's final promotion or anybody really attractive, I'd really appreciate it. :3
Yes. Micaiah looked so powerful, yet serene and divine. It's a shame her appearance as DLC in Awakening was reduced to sexual fanservice. Frankly, RD had some of the best designs in the series.

Arrei

Smash Lord
She was drawn wearing the Dark Mage outfit, nothing more. Ike fared no better when he got stuck in the Hero outfit.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
True. Ike wasn't as bad, but with Micaiah her design was out of character. Why didn't IS make her a Mage?

Arrei

Smash Lord
Beats me. The only link I can conceivably think of is that Nosferatu was Light magic in RD, making it the only tome she can use in both games.

Troykv

Smash Master
Beats me. The only link I can conceivably think of is that Nosferatu was Light magic in RD, making it the only tome she can use in both games.
Well... She has Shadowgift... This makes a little bit dumb make her a Dark Mage... Al least some fans did some things using Micaiah and that outfit with better proportions (Micaiah has boobs, but are small... That Artwork has Tharja's proporcions xD).

Last edited:

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
She was drawn wearing the Dark Mage outfit, nothing more. Ike fared no better when he got stuck in the Hero outfit.
The DLC in that game is so...disappointing..the only useful Otherworld character is King Marth and everybody else (except for MAYBE DLC Ephraim in niche maps cuz Conquerer ability) was completely outclassed....the worst part is is that they all look like MUs, minus Marth. The outfits they had the DLC characters wear don't feel Fire Emblem at all for the most part, especially Micaiah's and Ike's.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
The DLC in that game is so...disappointing..the only useful Otherworld character is King Marth and everybody else (except for MAYBE DLC Ephraim in niche maps cuz Conquerer ability) was completely outclassed....the worst part is is that they all look like MUs, minus Marth. The outfits they had the DLC characters wear don't feel Fire Emblem at all for the most part, especially Micaiah's and Ike's.
Well... Actually... I look the Alm's promotional artwork... And looks really like him (that he has a special class based in his game also helps a lot)... The other characters... Well someone has better faces and proportions than others (Micaiah is literally Tharja with Micaiah's head and Ike looks ugly).

I see more Roy and Micaiah (obvious reasons) Fanarts with their DLC Outfits than other characters.

Last edited:

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I wouldn't agree with that. All Outrealm DLC had access to every class available, making them far better than most units, due to having access to the widest skill pool opinion the game.

Well... She has Shadowgift... This makes a little bit dumb make her a Dark Mage... Al least some fans did some things using Micaiah and that outfit with better proportions (Micaiah has boobs, but are small... That Artwork has Tharja's proporciona xD).
I'm guess it's mainly because she had a Dark affinity in RD, as well as the Nosferatsu issue you mentioned before. They still should have just made her a Mage with shadowgift. It would be less sexual and more in line with her character.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Yeah, as I said, it's been a while since I did a playthrough of RD where I actually pay attention to the story but my recollection of Micaiah is > wants to save country because country > fights laguz because king says so > frailty is shown > completely ignored in part 4 thanks to Ike being more important and Yune.

And now Awakening is being brought up...I'll kindly shut my mouth since I have very, very few positive things to talk about in regards to that game. At the very least, I have higher hopes for Fates than my cousin does.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
And now Awakening is being brought up...I'll kindly shut my mouth since I have very, very few positive things to talk about in regards to that game. At the very least, I have higher hopes for Fates than my cousin does.
That's great, because my hopes of my me enjoying it are incredibly low, honestly I just like to pretend the game doesn't exist and kind of move on atm lol. I hope some day they'll make a game where the combat and maps are more in line with Radiant Dawn or even the GBA games, but who knows.

Xelion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MGSnake
That's great, because my hopes of my me enjoying it are incredibly low, honestly I just like to pretend the game doesn't exist and kind of move on atm lol. I hope some day they'll make a game where the combat and maps are more in line with Radiant Dawn or even the GBA games, but who knows.
I liked Awakening, but it was missing some stuff from older games I really liked, such as when you had to seize a point, or hold off for so long. Also the colosseum matches were awesome as well, and I missed those a lot. But I heard some of that is coming back for Fates so we will see what it is like.

Troykv

Smash Master
I liked Awakening, but it was missing some stuff from older games I really liked, such as when you had to seize a point, or hold off for so long. Also the colosseum matches were awesome as well, and I missed those a lot. But I heard some of that is coming back for Fates so we will see what it is like.
Yeah... Feels lame that all the Awakening's maps has as its Objetive kill everyone (the enemies) or al least the Boss.

Last edited:

Xelion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MGSnake
Yeah... Feels lame that all the Awakening's maps has as its Objetive kill everyone (the enemies) or al least the Boss.
Yeah I think they did that so more people could get into the series, just like how they reinstated casual mode.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I have returned to once again main the radiant hero...Feels good to be back. I was tempted by Sir Douglas falcon to main him but realized my home is here with my fellow ike brothers <3.

Troykv

Smash Master
Hmmm... A Quiet moment... Okay, probably someone will try kill me (?) but this is a Ike Social Thread... So... I want to ask this.

Someone between you vote for Micaiah in the SmashBallot?

Is this a shameless plug?

Arrei

Smash Lord
I don't want Micaiah in Smash so I voted for Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia.

As far as fighter mechanics go, I don't see much Micaiah could bring to the table, with tomes as her only weapon. Robin's got the battlemage angle covered and Zelda has the pure mage design. I'd sooner vote for Ephraim and I don't even like Ephraim.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
My vote went to Wolf...although Micaiah could be an interesting character. If she was to be true to character she'd be weak and slow, staves would be her upclose defense and tomes would be her long range defense. Could heal herself with Nosferatu similar to Robin (more range though since it's a light tome but less damage and hp gained) and altogether her tome attacks would have to have a wide range to fit the high accuracy they have in game.

That's of course assuming they made her true to game if they made her. As said above, Zelda and Robin already kinda fill the roles she would. If assist trophies ever become dlc I could see her becoming one, hoping that happens for Galacta Knight actually.

In other news, I went back to Brawl, mostly for Wolf but I used Ike a bit too and...my god...his palette swaps are so nice but he is so damn slow. I had to keep reminding myself that dtilt is slow and can't just be thrown out there and I was surprised with how slow ftilt was. I like the power fsmash has at least...oh and red 'makes no sense' eruption was seen too. His tan outfit with the red cape was nice, his red outfit had purple in it which I liked, his yellow outfit was nice and I actually like his green outfit in that game. Can't stand the light/lime green cape he has in Sm4sh and the outfit altogether reminds me of PoR Geoffrey. That being said, I do like the red, yellow and black outfits Ike has in Sm4sh.

Troykv

Smash Master
My vote went to Wolf...although Micaiah could be an interesting character. If she was to be true to character she'd be weak and slow, staves would be her upclose defense and tomes would be her long range defense. Could heal herself with Nosferatu similar to Robin (more range though since it's a light tome but less damage and hp gained) and altogether her tome attacks would have to have a wide range to fit the high accuracy they have in game.

That's of course assuming they made her true to game if they made her. As said above, Zelda and Robin already kinda fill the roles she would. If assist trophies ever become dlc I could see her becoming one, hoping that happens for Galacta Knight actually.

In other news, I went back to Brawl, mostly for Wolf but I used Ike a bit too and...my god...his palette swaps are so nice but he is so damn slow. I had to keep reminding myself that dtilt is slow and can't just be thrown out there and I was surprised with how slow ftilt was. I like the power fsmash has at least...oh and red 'makes no sense' eruption was seen too. His tan outfit with the red cape was nice, his red outfit had purple in it which I liked, his yellow outfit was nice and I actually like his green outfit in that game. Can't stand the light/lime green cape he has in Sm4sh and the outfit altogether reminds me of PoR Geoffrey. That being said, I do like the red, yellow and black outfits Ike has in Sm4sh.
I always see Micaiah as a defensive strategical character, with really poor defense (something like Rosalina's Weight), but some weapons to protect herself (like a long range magic, a projectil with a most passive idea, like be a floating sphear that can be charged but that travels really slow, mostly as an obstacule for the "rushed" characters).

Also other thing she that could use are Status Effects with the Staffs (Seriously, when someone uses Micaiah in the Part 3, mostly is with the Ranged Staffs xD).

Otherwise, like she is in the game, her powerful moves, some special attacks and other moves must be really strong because her "Glass Cannon" atribute (complementing her low defensive capacity that I mentioned earlier).

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I could see the Sleep Staff being used similar to PK Flash/Freeze, large start up time but long ranged and sends the opponent to sleep. No idea what it'd do to aerial opponents. The Rescue staff could be her recovery, warping with it, though I suppose to be more accurate she'd have to use the Rewarp staff that she never gets access to. Can't see any of the healing staves being used since healing is a bit op unless it was super slow. Restore staff wouldn't be of much use, Torch staff...would be a nice assist trophy thing where she blinds the screen with light. Silence could restrict certain moves, might be op if it was something like all specials but idk. Ward could make her more defensive, Unlock or Hammerene could make her faster and/or more defensive.

I could see her having an attack, probably just Light where it appears over the closest opponents head and they have to do a well timed dodge or shield to avoid getting hit.

If the 3DS wasn't so bloody damn incompetent I'd say a Micaiah/Sothe combination could be possible though if it was anything like Shielda there wouldn't be much point and the ICies two-in-one gimmick is and should be unique to them.

Troykv

Smash Master
I could see the Sleep Staff being used similar to PK Flash/Freeze, large start up time but long ranged and sends the opponent to sleep. No idea what it'd do to aerial opponents. The Rescue staff could be her recovery, warping with it, though I suppose to be more accurate she'd have to use the Rewarp staff that she never gets access to. Can't see any of the healing staves being used since healing is a bit op unless it was super slow. Restore staff wouldn't be of much use, Torch staff...would be a nice assist trophy thing where she blinds the screen with light. Silence could restrict certain moves, might be op if it was something like all specials but idk. Ward could make her more defensive, Unlock or Hammerene could make her faster and/or more defensive.

I could see her having an attack, probably just Light where it appears over the closest opponents head and they have to do a well timed dodge or shield to avoid getting hit.

If the 3DS wasn't so bloody damn incompetent I'd say a Micaiah/Sothe combination could be possible though if it was anything like Shielda there wouldn't be much point and the ICies two-in-one gimmick is and should be unique to them.
Against aerial opponents maybe could push away and put it in a temporary helpless status? :p

Oh, yeah, with Sothe as a additional component could be cool... But... I don't like the idea to stealing gimmicks, specially if are really special and unique like the Icies's one.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I guess the Sleep staff would do the same thing to aerial opponents that Peach's Sleepy Toad does, just push em back a bit.

And yeah, that seems to be one of Micaiah's biggest problems getting into Smash: being original. Zelda has the pure magic covered, Robin has magic and physical weapon covered, ICies were the two-in-one and back when Shielda was a thing you had a 'mage' and a 'thief'.

Perhaps if they make use of her Awakening abilities along with her RD ones she could alternate between weak, accurate light tomes and powerful, inaccurate dark ones. Kinda like fusing the magic gameplay of Zelda with Robin's Bronze/Levin Sword mechanic. Still not original but that's something I can't see Micaiah pulling off easily.

Then again, it's not like any other FE character in Smash is original. For anyone unfamiliar with the series, FE is just that game full of (mostly) blue haired swordsmen.

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess the Sleep staff would do the same thing to aerial opponents that Peach's Sleepy Toad does, just push em back a bit.

And yeah, that seems to be one of Micaiah's biggest problems getting into Smash: being original. Zelda has the pure magic covered, Robin has magic and physical weapon covered, ICies were the two-in-one and back when Shielda was a thing you had a 'mage' and a 'thief'.

Perhaps if they make use of her Awakening abilities along with her RD ones she could alternate between weak, accurate light tomes and powerful, inaccurate dark ones. Kinda like fusing the magic gameplay of Zelda with Robin's Bronze/Levin Sword mechanic. Still not original but that's something I can't see Micaiah pulling off easily.

Then again, it's not like any other FE character in Smash is original. For anyone unfamiliar with the series, FE is just that game full of (mostly) blue haired swordsmen.
I know, some of her most obvious niches were already take it for other characters... bad things for me... But...

Yeah, al least Micaiah can be a character that looks and feels different that the other Fire Emblem Main Characters without necessary be 100% original xD. Only... Look her... She looks really different: Lacks armor (on the other hand, her first class has a scarf, a sleeveless outfil and visible legwear... something really weird to see in FE MCs), doesn't have a sword, isn't blue haired or something similar (aqua haired, green haired).

The other main character that fit the "feels different" was... obviously: Robin... that is actually in the game for reasons like that.

And whatver they could do with Micaiah, she already would be an "original" character because her sword's lack, something that really few FE characters have in their side.

Last edited:
Top Bottom