• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fresno area smash melee tourney

natasjonson

Smash Rookie
if anyone knows of any smash melee tounrys around fresno and would like to get rocked or would like to help set up and organize a tournry in fresno area please let me know lets get this crap rollin here

strider43

Smash Journeyman
I wanna join, where do you live?

I live near sierra and blackstone, near the 41, by the DMV.
If someone does a tourney ill come and maybe bring some friends too, if not im gonna have a party last day of school and we'll probably play smash and do some BQQ! So yea Gimmi teh info

Drex

Smash Apprentice
I run, organize and participate in tournaments at Level One Gaming in Clovis, which is on Shaw and Villa ( if you don't know, clovis is just the rich side of fresno )

many of our tournament players get together and play smash at level one throughout the week or at someones house, best way to get to know fresno players would be to check out our forums at www.level1gaming.com or just come down...

you can challenge me or the mexican/kitty/bonk/whatever he goes by now for a free membership.

and we are always looking for money matches... so if you really think you are good, ill be waiting with cash in hand :)

strider43

Smash Journeyman
I run, organize and participate in tournaments at Level One Gaming in Clovis, which is on Shaw and Villa ( if you don't know, clovis is just the rich side of fresno )

many of our tournament players get together and play smash at level one throughout the week or at someones house, best way to get to know fresno players would be to check out our forums at www.level1gaming.com or just come down...

you can challenge me or the mexican/kitty/bonk/whatever he goes by now for a free membership.

and we are always looking for money matches... so if you really think you are good, ill be waiting with cash in hand :)

Me and my brother play one b1tchin doubles team, he's one of the best in Berkeley, i'd love to swing by do you only play smash on weekend or all throughout the week?

Top Bottom