• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fremont

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
hey im 510, our scene is kinda weak cuz most of us are in college outside fremont but im always down to play. call or preferably txt me at 1 510 709 5019 and we'll play. i play melee and brawl+

Bets

Smash Journeyman
hey im 510, our scene is kinda weak cuz most of us are in college outside fremont but im always down to play. call or preferably txt me at 1 510 709 5019 and we'll play. i play melee and brawl+
bdog jr! come with nick san mateo to play sometime =D

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
bdog jr! come with nick san mateo to play sometime =D

most of the time i do go w/ him

but Alvin's b day tourney i was with my gf (she lives in san jose so i see her on some weekends only now)

but yeyuhhz im always down when available

pinoy lets play soon, get at me

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Im going through some rough personal stuff since yesterday, but you should send me a text in a week or two, and I'm down any time.
Once again, 1 510 709 5019. Send a txt any time, i got infinite. Just say its pinoy

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I usually have smashfests 8-15 ppl at my parents house in Fremont whenever I'm back from school. Most of use are out of town but we shall play when we come back.

Top Bottom