• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freeze Glitch questions

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Now I understand that the Freeze glitch is taboo in the Smash community("it requires no skill! It's so cheap!") but hell, I don't do tournaments anyways.

What are ways that you can set-up the freeze glitch? I already know the more traditional ways but what about something a little more creative?

PopoFThrow -> Nanadashgrab works but everytime I try to add the Forward B, it doesn't work. I think I do Squall's Hammer a little too early. Perhaps I should WD first?

Say Nana grabbed your opponent on the edge. Doing Squall Hammer would kill you but could using ICs uTilt possibly work? They both have rapidly attacking hitboxes. I don't understand the mechanics of the Freeze glitch. How exactly is it caused?

Also, what if you're having a team battle? Could your teammate(say, sheik?) grab while both you AND Nana do Squall hammer? Would that work?

I think I've seen glitches that worked just by having Popo drop an item and having Nana grab. Perhaps I was mistaken but if I'm not, what items would work? Would a Flipper work the same as squall Hammer?

Just a little food for thought. Of course, you can't use these in tourneys if they work but it'll be a laugh riot in friendlies! Either that or a great way to get your friends to hate you! :D

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Nana grab to freeze glitch.

First get close to an edge, either by chain throwing your way there or simply grabbing them next to an edge.

D-throw with Popo -> Grab with Nana as they bounce up -> Solo squall with Popo as Nana f-throws.

Top Bottom