• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS [FREE] 3ds Customs Unlock and Set Loading Service.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
To help promote the release of Amazing Ampharos's Custom Moveset Project I will be attempting to do my part and deliver as many fully unlocked 3ds units, and by relation fully set-up Wii U units to as many scenes as possible.

To accomplish this, I ask that you simply PM me to acquire my address, and pay both for your shipping to and from me. (With standard shipping via envelope, it can be under $1 for just the cartridge + stamp enclosed inside. Or about $3 for delivery confirmation both ways if you're worried)

Of course, since I am doing this for free and not as a store that can be held accountable, it would be naive of me to just have you trust me to return your cartridge. So here's my past history from various sources. No scamming.

Vending History:

ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...id=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=7&page=1
tcgplayer: http://shop.tcgplayer.com/sellerfeedback/0f75c595
pojo: http://www.pojo.biz/board/itrader.php?u=123937

Services I provide:
  • Essentially, I have a 3DS Powersave Device. They're not too expensive, but I understand some players may not be able or willing to spend the money online just to unlock the customs on their 3ds, especially if they haven't already WHILE having the Wii U version. So since I already have one and it's just a matter of plugging it in and applying the code, I do it for free.
*You can also have me apply the other codes you might want, which you can find on this page.

With the new sets coming out soon, and possible region-specific sets, I will no longer be providing this service since it's much harder and iffier this way.
*US Addresses only please. I may start doing other areas if this becomes popular enough.

*It is also recommended you hide the cartridge/stamp/sd card within folded paper inside the envelope to shield against prying eyes.

*If you live in the md/va area, feel free to just contact me to see if I'm attending an event/smashfest you are and we can do it there.

So please, PM me if you'd like to work anything out. If you have a history as a TO in your local (not online) scene, I can also provide free delivery confirmation. Yes, for TOs, I will pay to do it for free.

I'm very hopeful for the success of this project. (And if this is in the wrong section, I apologize. I saw similar services posted in the melee/brawl boards so I thought it was the same case) And hope this can help players who have both games, and could do without their 3ds cartridge a week vs grinding on it. As well as making it easier to unlock customs on their Wii U later.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
It is incredible that you are doing this. Fantastic.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
So I'm dumb. Seems like -all- the equipment needed for Crazy Orders runs are available as challenge rewards on 3ds. (though the slightly inferior KO Heal, not Vampire) So I just needed to apply that code to get them to have the entire cast ready for crazy orders lol. They're mostly balanced but whatever.

(In case it wasn't obvious, I prefer not using cheats =p)

Folt

Smash Ace
Hm? I remember getting a Vampire Badge from something on the 3DS Challenges, so that one should be achievable as well.

gartman

Smash Rookie
Maybe we could use powersave to get +0 -0 smooth lander? there's a code request on the site

Sixfortyfive

Smash Journeyman
*IF YOU WANT ANY SETS, YOU MUST SEND AN SD CARD WITH THE CARTRIDGE. The game saves sets there.
Got a question for this.

Let's say I have one 3DS+game with all the moves unlocked, but a handful of friends who each have a 3DS and game but don't have the moves unlocked. Is there a way I can create all of my movesets on my 3DS, copy them all to my friends' 3DSes, and then use all of these 3DSes to populate multiple Wii U's at once (instead of having to populate every single Wii U with my 3DS alone)?

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Got a question for this.

Let's say I have one 3DS+game with all the moves unlocked, but a handful of friends who each have a 3DS and game but don't have the moves unlocked. Is there a way I can create all of my movesets on my 3DS, copy them all to my friends' 3DSes, and then use all of these 3DSes to populate multiple Wii U's at once (instead of having to populate every single Wii U with my 3DS alone)?
The answer is no

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
But characters with equipment customizations are transferable.
The game rejects hacked equipment sets.

Got a question for this.

Actually yes, it is possible. But not 3ds to 3ds, but 3ds to Wii U to 3ds. After putting it on a single Wii U, they can download it to their 3ds just like you would put your sets on a Wii U. And then spread those sets themselves.

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Actually yes, it is possible. But not 3ds to 3ds, but 3ds to Wii U to 3ds. After putting it on a single Wii U, they can download it to their 3ds just like you would put your sets on a Wii U. And then spread those sets themselves.
How? You can't copy a fighter you downloaded or received as a copy.

Top Bottom