• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frame Collecting

I am interested in trying to collect my own frame data. I have seen it possible to advance frame by frame in order to collect this, but I am not sure what sort of programs are needed to get this to happen. I already have homebrew, so not sure anything would run through that.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
You need to use the Frame Advance code to advance frame by frame. You use Project Smash Attacks to open character files and view when hitboxes become active, when they are terminated, how much dmg, KB, etc they do.

What!

Smash Cadet
You could also use brawlbox to see how many frames each characters animation lasts. Coupled with what
M0nkUn1t said you would have all you need.

Well, I happened to find a code for the frame advance, the only issue I have is that I cannot seem to make c-stick inputs using that method :/ If I mash c-stick while advancing the frames, it will eventually cause a smash attack, but I cannot seem to get it to smash whenever I want it too. Any solution?

I cannot get that to work for dash things either. It will work walking or standing, but trying to dash and Usmash does not work that way either. Only Fsmash or dash attack will work from dashes.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I cannot get that to work for dash things either. It will work walking or standing, but trying to dash and Usmash does not work that way either. Only Fsmash or dash attack will work from dashes.
Perhaps try jump-canceling?

:093:

Top Bottom