• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FRACAS FRENZY : SSB4 Tourney (Concluded)

Should we do more of these? (Post Tourney Question)

• Total voters

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
What's going on everyone?

Many tourneys around here fill up quite fast, so I'm making my own to allow more people to join the fray. Anyone is open to join, and we'll be accepting 24 participants. The matches will start OCT. 11, 8PM CENTRAL TIME, so don't sign up if you have a high chance of being absent. If you sign up and have to leave for an unexpected reason, just resign from the tournament.

Rules:
- 1v1 obv.
- 2 stock
- 5 min.
- Best 2/3
- Double Elimination
- No customs, but Miis are allowed
- no items

Stage List:
Any FD version, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Prism Tower [Arena Ferox is allowed, but both players must agree on it]
- Let's not be picky about starters and counterpicks at this time, just try to agree on stages or be lenient about it.

The "prize" for this tournament is simply being acknowledged as the winner, and that you hopefully have fun while doing so.

FOR GLORY!!!!!

"Have fun guys, and don't be late!"

(((SIDE NOTE: If I am gone for whatever reason at the specified time, @ Muster Muster will take over as the TO)))

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Yeah, even if we don't reach 24, we'll still run this no matter what.

I'm still trying my hand at grabbing some last minute contestants though....
I recommend advertising your tourney in my sparring partners thread. They'd love it.

Last edited:

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
Oh hey this is happening.

I've signed up. I should be around for that.

Is there going to be some kind of skype or teamspeak?

I don't have a mic right now, so that might actually be a problem.

EDIT: Going against Ducky? x_x I'm glad this is double elimination.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Oh hey this is happening.

I've signed up. I should be around for that.

Is there going to be some kind of skype or teamspeak?

I don't have a mic right now, so that might actually be a problem.

EDIT: Going against Ducky? x_x I'm glad this is double elimination.
It's honestly up to you if you wanna voice chat (with just your opponent or a group of contestants). If people want, I can make a group on Skype and add them, or we could mainly manage everything here.

Don't worry about the placement just yet, I will be shuffling it before the matches start.

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
It's honestly up to you if you wanna voice chat (with just your opponent or a group of contestants). If people want, I can make a group on Skype and add them, or we could mainly manage everything here.

Don't worry about the placement just yet, I will be shuffling it before the matches start.
Keeping it in thread might work, especially if it remains this small.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
I'll give this a try, sounds fun. Go easy on me guys! Btw, I dont have teamspeak nor a mic, is that a problem?

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
I would like to join.

FC: 2509-2906-9493

I've never played anyone besides random For Glory so hopefully whoever I battle can set it up? :)

Last edited:

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
I joined. I'll be like the Glass Joe of the tournament. So do we exchange the friends codes on here or what?

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Well since we're probably getting shuffled, it doesn't mean much of anything, but I saw your name next to mine in the brackets.
Ohhhhh lol

Also, @ Niko Mar Niko Mar will these matches be recorded? Is there a way to have a spectator do it?

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Ohhhhh lol

Also, @ Niko Mar Niko Mar will these matches be recorded? Is there a way to have a spectator do it?
You could always save the matches afterwards lol. As of now, we have no plans to do so.

It might be something we focus on at future tourneys though (I know someone with a capture card).

Top Bottom