• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoxZone - A Fox combo video

takieddine

Smash Master
The name smelled like noob, the fox wasnt.

You guys should tweak your damage ratios, because i saw the marth tech a shinespike(s)...he's too good that way.

Samochan

Smash Master
The name smelled like noob, the fox wasnt.

You guys should tweak your damage ratios, because i saw the marth tech a shinespike(s)...he's too good that way.
Lol who can't tech a shinespike when hugging a wall? :p Unless it's a char that cannot tech shines like peach. <_> Blah. And I think it was in pal version that Marth falls from shine, which makes it techable for him, while on ntsc marth doesn't fall (if my memory serves me correct).

Zone

Smash Champion
Hey my name is in ur combo vid

Nice fox btw. Everytime I practice him I forget all his crap. I think I just need to pick him WAY more. I'm too into Zelda Captain falcon jiggz and Marth

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
ah. i love a good fox.
even more, a good talented fox beating on people who cannot hope to defend against his onslaught.
keep it up, bro.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wow first combo video i got pumped from in a while, and fox combo vids are generic as hell sometime,
props

Top Bottom