• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's U-Air

Fireglz

Smash Rookie
Any advice on anyway to not get juggled by this? I can usually escape around 50-70% With a Fastfalled sex kick, or a Tornado into a fastfall, but i still get juggled far too easily with it. Any advice is much appreciated.

Fireglz

Smash Rookie
I can't di out of it. I try to di left and right, but he just seems to keep up with it and keeps juggling me.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
I can't di out of it. I try to di left and right, but he just seems to keep up with it and keeps juggling me.
pause the game as soon as he starts jugglin you, and you scream uncontrolably in his face and takle him to the ground after 5.3 seconds of screamin in his face

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Luigi is real floaty. DI-ing the throw helps but a decent fox will still get you. The key is to smash DI the first hit of the up air. Thats what M2K does with all his characters I think.

Fireglz

Smash Rookie
pause the game as soon as he starts jugglin you, and you scream uncontrolably in his face and takle him to the ground after 5.3 seconds of screamin in his face
I think i might try that......

Top Bottom