• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's Alt. Costume Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeykongwii

Smash Rookie
I've seen one video of it but it isn't that clear can anyone get a better screenshot or video?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
hey, i really dont care about him. im just sayin fox having a costume color like him doesnt prove anything...

he could add another villain to the game and rep the starfox series to answer your question though

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't know. The costume worries me... a lot. Wolf O' Donnell is my most wanted character... *sigh*

I'll be a VERY sad panda if I have to main Fox and use his Wolf costume to just make myself feel better...

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Well Mario's "Wario" costume still looked a lot like mario. that screenshot looks A LOT like Wolf to begin with. Hopefully he has a red reflector or something. BTW metaknight's white costume looks awesome

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wish they would have made his face change a little to look like Wolf. It would have been quite easy and made a lot of people happy.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I think being an alt costume is better than being a clone.
Because then they don't take up another character space.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I think being an alt costume is better than being a clone.
Because then they don't take up another character space.
I'm assuming you're meaning alternate coloration by alternate costume, as a "true" alternate costume would require a new model, animations and such, making it essentially a clone character accessable via the same selection panel as their character he's copying.

Anyhoo, I am glad to see Fox have the "Wolf" coloration. Personally, I don't see Wolf having very much to offer to the fighter diversity, and anything he could do, Falco could also do and I would rather have Falco back than Wolf replace him.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
this isn't a wolf costume, that screenshot sure makes it look that way though.

its just a darker fox color
That's good to hear, I was hoping that Wolf would have a chance to get in Brawl. If Fox had a Wolf costume, that would mean he wouldn't have as great of a chance to get in Brawl.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
cause someone asked...
peach has daisy alt
diddy sas dixie alt
sonic has shadow alt
link has dark link alt
fox has wolf alt
i almost forgot...
mario has fire mario
and samus has her fusion suit and I heard talk of dark samus...!

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
That's a wolf costume. Fox as the same armor as him and the same scooter on his left eye but that's not the real wolf. Great costume anyway.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Starfox is a F O X people! Wolf is a Freaken WOLF! Theres alot more colors for characters now, a Darker starfox color does not turn him into a wolf!!!!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i don't know about the whole alt wolf thing. some people really seem to believe its not wolf. i really don't know, and it sucks because i wanted wolf more than anyone aside from ridley. but i'm not getting my hopes up to be disappointed..

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, I would have liked it better to have the wolf costume confirmed, rather than still have Wolf as a character in the air, risking not being included at all.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
true

false, he just has a pink color

false, he has one costume where he is darker, but he is not black, nor does he really look anything like shadow.

true, its seckzy.

false, i already addressed this.

fair enough but I just don't want shadow playable! but you have to admit that pink colour for diddy isw NOT a coincidence. and NO ONE MAKE THIS MISTAKE: DEKUBOY IS PRO-WOLF! sorry.

ps: is wolf Irish? just think... his surname is O'Donnell... in starfox command he calls his enemies 'buggers' which is a UK insult... is wolf Irish?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
it's a shame that fox doesn't have a wolf alt since now you can't ever play as wolf

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Well, this costumes idea was a fan one.
So don't complain if there is no Wolf and some...sort of look-alike costume.
See what happens when you listen to the fans? :chuckle:

Anyway, I'm not expecting too much, but if he does make it in on his own, then I'll be all the more happy. I do hear that you had to personally be there to see the "costume", and it "doesn't look like Wolf that much".

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Well...third-party.
You might as well tell them not to put no Nintendo characters in their game, and the outcome will be "no".
They don't want much to begin with, so why would they be making a whole bunch of costumes of 3rd party characters?

That's how I see it, I don't know...
Let's not veer to that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom