• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox VS Sheik Ledge Match Up

Nightkiller7|Drago

Smash Rookie
My friend plays fox while i play sheik and everytime he is on the ledge he struggles to get back up while i can get back with ease. how does my friend get back on the stage because it fustrates him that he is unable to get back while I literaly just have to fair him once and im home free. he is unable to invincible wavedash. is there any other means for him to get back up?

Megumin

Smash Rookie
My friend plays fox while i play sheik and everytime he is on the ledge he struggles to get back up while i can get back with ease. how does my friend get back on the stage because it fustrates him that he is unable to get back while I literaly just have to fair him once and im home free. he is unable to invincible wavedash. is there any other means for him to get back up?
depends on what you're doing, if you're spaced out waiting for a roll he can just get up and have 2 frames that you can hit him if not he could also just roll. Using illusion is also really good for getting back on stage and mixing it up with short illusion will **** you up if you run back to catch or run forward to catch. Outside of that he really should learn how to waveland shield.

edit: I actually didn't realize it but when I was talking I just assumed you were at battlefield. Shorten illusion can be unsafe if you can't mix it up with long, short and ledge cancel.

Last edited:

DickMickManPunch

Smash Rookie
Well what type of options does your Fox friend usually do on edge to get back on stage against your ninja? Does he immediately try to get back on edge? Does just press right on the stick (assuming hold left ledge)? Does he jump? Does he SH side-B onto stage? Does he rising N-air/D-Air? Or does he know any stalls? Does he behavior change if you pressure him/wait him out?

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Invincible ledge dash is the best option.
Tell him to stop being soazy and master that. The stick motion is a quarter circle just like the hadouken:
:GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCX::GCRT:

Top Bottom