• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox problem

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Alright Im having trouble figuring out how to get past all this shining w/ peach which any good peach knows is almost certain death. Im thinking maybe frequent Backward wavedashes maybe any help out there for a peacher

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
M2k, you are quite awesome. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah. Mash the cstick down. That'll work..... eventually. But seriously try crouch cancel to down smash because fox will be holding down to pull out the shine which leaves him open for punishment.

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Mew2king 0.0 ..... wow you commented on my topic!!!! thank you so much
Thanx seed of sorrow im gonna have to really try that

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
he's the first pro i meet on smashboards and just yesterday i was reading up on them its not like you meet them everyday

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
he's the first pro i meet on smashboards and just yesterday i was reading up on them its not like you meet them everyday
lol *fanboy screams* on a serious note I find wavedashing to be really useful in this match up, and to stay out of the air most of the time 'cept when comboing. Parasol works pretty well when recovering and usually cancels out spike imo. Chainthrow whenever possible, upthrow to nair works well to......fuking upsmash.....

Brookman

Smash Hero
If fox short hops or full jumps at you, wavedash back and downsmash. you can tap a fox out of pretty much any aerial. Power shield to down smash. If he hits your shield with a nair just roll away, don't try to grab. Down smash a lot.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
yea..downsmash works reallly well against fox...i hate being cheap and spamming nothing but this move but against fox its a must...and DO NOT be above him cuz a couple U-airs and peach is done...

Brookman

Smash Hero
iu know about d-smash and his U-air im only having problems w/ the drill kick, waveshine combo
The best thing you can do is try and crouch cancel the shine. If the fox times the drill -> shine perfectly it cancels out the CC, but if they don't time it correctly you can CC the shine and downsmash.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
The best thing you can do is try and crouch cancel the shine. If the fox times the drill -> shine perfectly it cancels out the CC, but if they don't time it correctly you can CC the shine and downsmash.
lol, hence mashing down on the c stick. i hate that combo grrrr its the death of peach...2 and a half of those from ZERO % and peach is dead. (upsmash included)

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
i'm definitely gonna do it now thanks

BTW
Remember D-smash stands for Deathnote LOL

Top Bottom