• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox FireFox auto cancel

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
This is also possible with Flying Fox and Twisting Fox.

So it has to do with the way Fox lands with the move, huh? I remember doing the Twisting Fox right after walking offstage, angling it horizontally towards the stage. Fox landed on his back and I was able to act out of it fairly quickly as well.

@ Ffamran Ffamran I believe you brought this up before with Falco

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Found Balgorxz's posts.
all fire fox and fire bird customs can do it but they don't get the wavedashing effect, only fast fire bird and flying fox get the perfect landing slide.
you can still perfect land with the other specials by doing the same input.
You guys and gals just never made a thread on it.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Looks like the same height at Sheik's auto cancel on her up-b, so might be a universal thing, but either way i'll take more recovery options as Fox lol. Also that song reminded me of Metagame Minute. <3333

Stilll Alive

Smash Cadet
this is tight, but i'd still be scared of taking a attack to the face on the way falling to the ground, could be a good bait tho

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
This is incredibly useful for recovering and landing too. I just found out a bit ago MK has this too with the Dimensional Cape.

Top Bottom