• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fountain Valley Smashfest Montage

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xxUDYm8SM_U

This is a collection of matches, video, and pictures from the smashfest on March 31, 2007 that was hosted by me. It was a lot of fun making this video, and I was hoping if all of you could comment and criticize the editing and footage. Btw, there was only one VCR at the smashfest if you were wondering. Most of the people in this video are not well known, and only a handful log onto SmashBoards.

Constructive criticism is appreciated! :)

Nono

Smash Rookie
good movie i really enjoyed it! i'm a noob i know, but that kirby move was pretty funny/cool where he sucked him up and dropped with him! haha haven't seen that one before ^^ keep up the good work

SipherothXIII

Smash Apprentice
Awww, u took mt Jerry C idea.

I should check for these smashfests more often. i live close to Fountain Valley.

This happened on March 31 right? I saw my friends name in the credits and i thought it was him, but then i called him, and he said he was at the beach. lol.

U guys play Free4all?

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Awww, u took mt Jerry C idea.

I should check for these smashfests more often. i live close to Fountain Valley.

This happened on March 31 right? I saw my friends name in the credits and i thought it was him, but then i called him, and he said he was at the beach. lol.

U guys play Free4all?
They were some friendly matches. It's pretty fun after a bunch of singles. If you didn't notice, the marth got smacked in the face by the ganon from the warlock punch.

Anyway, this tournament wasn't advertised on the internet, so I don't think you would've known about it.

Top Bottom