• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward's C.O.C.K is Out.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
when is Forward's C.O.C.K. gonna come out?! Hmm, I'm sure it was just coicidence that the acronym means another thing........

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
I vote YES

Yes, I want to see it today!! How many votes are we at anyway?

araknophobik

Smash Master
chap is a ******, wtf "post if you want it today, if not you gotta wait until AZ tournament"
**** that ****, he just putting in filler to see how many people are on his nuts
release it whenever you get it done. period.
everyone needs to get off of forwards **** ^_^

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
chap is a ******, wtf "post if you want it today, if not you gotta wait until AZ tournament"
**** that ****, he just putting in filler to see how many people are on his nuts
release it whenever you get it done. period.
everyone needs to get off of forwards **** ^_^
no douche get your **** straight the reason I did it is because I wanted to decide whether to post it today or go with forward's idea which is to premier it during a combo vid contest and its not forwards fault he's alot more popular than you

araknophobik

Smash Master
no douche get your **** straight the reason I did it is because I wanted to decide whether to post it today or go with forward's idea which is to premier it during a combo vid contest and its not forwards fault he's alot more popular than you
i didn't know there was a combo vid contest =/
i take back my earlier remark
and i didn't **** with forward, just you
forwards too good too try and diss

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I vote no

I've seen like 4 different versions of Forwards C.O.C.K. It was so good that you guys can't watch it.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
yes I want the vid out,
and if you think it's funny to let everybody post yes or something, you are a jerk, if not. Make a list or something so that we know how many posts are still needed. I think there are already enough...

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Forward for awesome tier. Can't wait to see it.
haha

thread = sauced
cant wait :)
I was tihnkig about that when I saw the title lol.
Either way, I can't wait to see Forward's C.O.C.K. >_>
Dang lol, I was going to make a Falco combo vid called **** Pride..... now you have **** in one of your vids :angry:.

This should be interesting, I'll be waiting for the vid :chuckle:.
I always imagined Forward looked different, but then again I am wrong more than often.

Any progress on the vids being put up?
put that **** on
I'd really like to see Forward's C.O.C.K.

Lawl.
Come on Chap, whip out Forward's C.O.C.K. We all want to see it.
I want to see it.

EDIT: I guess it doesn't matter for me since I will be at AZone ^_^
Yes, I want to see it today!! How many votes are we at anyway?
I vote yes and that Taj should be president
I vote yes!
this is getting kinda ridiculous. put it up already!
i kno a little boy whos dying. the make a wish foundation said he wanted to see forwards c.o.c.k.
yes I want the vid out,
and if you think it's funny to let everybody post yes or something, you are a jerk, if not. Make a list or something so that we know how many posts are still needed. I think there are already enough...
wtf..
there are like 5 pages of spam in this thread with only 14 yes voters or in someway saying that they would like to see the vid...

just wtf...

O I didn't counted myself in so that makes 15 =)

35 "yes" to go...

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
You never stated it should be 50 different members so I can vote twice ^_^

34 "yes" to go ^-^

also your first post is a bit weird...

Okay so if you guys really want to watch the vid you should post if I get at least 50 votes on yes then it comes out today if not you will have to go to Forward's AZone Jan 6th tournament to watch the premier ....

its up to you guys!!!!
you are saying that if you have 50 yes votes that you will release the vid today, but today in your post was like 2 weeks agp, you can't go back in time, can you?

forward

Smash Champion
LOL 50 votes Chap c'mon now I don't think I'm that popular.

Ok guys here's the deal. At my tournament this saturday we are gonna be showing combo vids all throughout the day. We're gonna have people vote on their favorite one and the winner will get a prize. The thing is I would like to premier my video there, and give the attendants the first showing of it.

FalseFalco: It's just a little over 8. The thing is tho I was tired when they were filming my c.o.c.k. so it's not gonna be that long. If it was a tournament tho I woulda been excited and my c.o.c.k. woulda been really long!

Oakie

Smash Apprentice

Ok guys here's the deal. At my tournament this saturday we are gonna be showing combo vids all throughout the day. We're gonna have people vote on their favorite one and the winner will get a prize. The thing is I would like to premier my video there, and give the attendants the first showing of it.

FalseFalco: It's just a little over 8. The thing is tho I was tired when they were filming my c.o.c.k. so it's not gonna be that long. If it was a tournament tho I woulda been excited and my c.o.c.k. woulda been really long!
im not gona lie, this is all a bit weird....lol.

oh and i vote yes

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace

lawal @ last part of your post.

Ok, I find peace in your answer, but please, could the title change. There's no vid and there will not be one with the post thingy...
The vid will be online after the tourney right? Cause I ain't going to America to see a SSBM vid =P Me stays home in Europe -> Netherlands -> Utrecht

32 votes to go anyways, we'll see if you are popular enough =P

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
I vote no.
Do whatever you promised,if it was release it here,fine. If its at the tournament,fine,but dont be a douche either way :)

Top Bottom