• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward's C.O.C.K is Out.

Fletch

Smash Master
... Release it already, it better be awesome given how you made this thread over a week ago.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, this thread's kinda gotten ridiculous. That's pretty stupid of you to ask for a vote count like that. You're obviously trying to count the number of noobs you can get to vote. And also, why would you ask for a vote when you already know you're most likely going to wait for the tourny? Quit trying to hype stuff up and get ppl excited over nothing. Pretty idiotic. Just tell us that Forward wants to to wait until after Sat and that'll be fine...

Smash Master
I don't understand the title. I understand all the ******** innuendo, but doesn't a **** refer specifically to a rooster? I don't know what species of bird Falco is supposed to be, but he is definitely not a rooster.

Edit: Oh, Combos on Colorado kids. Ugh, that's lame. With all the hype, I'd better see you break shields with 10+ JC shines in a row.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
max power, maximum and higher. Dadadadadadada max power get it on - you go there, MAX POWER MAXIMUM AND HIGHER BEEDAABEEODOO

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
wow people want to see it well it will be up in about an hour or less
BTW any SMART DC++ user would have already had the video O_-

Top Bottom