• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward B - There and Back Again! - Now Downloadable! Again!

mkmelee

Smash Lord
That it what I call a stylish Falco. Goodness there was hotness all around. Good video editing and a rather nice song.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Watched it the other day after it came out but couldn't watch it with sound till just now. I honestly liked it better than ****. Those chain grabs (can you call'm that?) were the smexiest things since the WD. Music wasn't that bad. Couldn't been more varied, but ah well. Still kick-*** vid. Maybe my 2nd fav Falco vid...

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
Great video guys, it's not hard to come up with a combo video when you have Forward around.

What I love about all the combo videos from Forward (and Taj too) is that how you can see that in all the matches shown Forward is in the process of 3-4 stocking the poor sap. In many other videos the combo'er is losing! Anyone can put together some videos and make somebody look amazing, but Forward's the real deal.

-AltF4

(btw, great song. Don't listen to that guy in the begining)

Binx

Smash Master
Forward is by far my favorite falco. I really like how he adapted Shiz's double shine technique too, forward uses it alot better if you ask me, since he doesnt do it EVERY single time he shines, he moves so fluid. Also the lasers on and off the ledge were incredible. I hated the music but the combos made up for it, I would have preffered something a little faster, I don't mind rock but I think it needed some more tempo to add that earth shaking to his Dairs. The downthrow on fox shouldnt have worked that way should it? cant you just hold right or left or tech? Also I was noticing he was 3 and 4 stocking most of his opponents, I prefer to watch combos being done on better players. On that note though there were some times where you guys DIed perfectly and he still got right up in your face and pwned.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Forward is by far my favorite falco. I really like how he adapted Shiz's double shine technique too, forward uses it alot better if you ask me, since he doesnt do it EVERY single time he shines, he moves so fluid. Also the lasers on and off the ledge were incredible. I hated the music but the combos made up for it, I would have preffered something a little faster, I don't mind rock but I think it needed some more tempo to add that earth shaking to his Dairs. The downthrow on fox shouldnt have worked that way should it? cant you just hold right or left or tech? Also I was noticing he was 3 and 4 stocking most of his opponents, I prefer to watch combos being done on better players. On that note though there were some times where you guys DIed perfectly and he still got right up in your face and pwned.
What? I only do it when its neccessary. Show me a vid when I don't do it when its best.

And Volrec, yeah I've been using Forwards Forward B thing lately, it works good. I wasn't really paying too much attention to the vid, and I saw Forward do the double shine once, how many times did he do it?

What the hell do you mean every single time? And what the ****, I'm starting to get tired of everyone comparing me to other Falcos. Stop doin that ****.

Anther

Smash Champion
Shiz, it's what happens when you're famous. You don't complain about the paparazzi delving into your love life, why worry about people comparing you to others =p.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
****in A!!!! THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS INTRO!!! OMFG!!!! *dies happy* Fun video, I think I would be better at pillaring/shinespike just by watching it.

Bass. just sent me an email telling me to fix the download link for this video. So here it is back by popular demand. Man this vid really did own. I miss you forward.

Top Bottom