• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Game: Would You Rather... Smash Edition!

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
So this is similar to the "Your Reaction IF" thread, but instead it is the classic game of this-or-that.
How to play:

So to start, someone posts something the effect of "Would you rather have all characters as strong as meta knight, or as weak as ganon?" The next poster replies with his/her choice between the two and then posts their own question.

I'll start it :)
Would you rather have the current confirmed cast be the only playable characters, or would you prefer that all current cast members are cut in favor of the currently unconfirmed veterans from Melee + Brawl?

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Current Cast.

Would you rather have No metor strikes or No grabs?

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Wave dashing

Would you rather only be able to play timed matches, or coin matches?

Also, 100th post

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Probably timed matches.

Would you rather have a lot of newcomers in the game with Brawl cuts, or all Brawl veterans and fewer newcomers?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Brawl veterans and less newcomers.

Your favorite choice hated by Sakurai with no way to get in, or they cut all unrevealed veterans and the rest are newcomers?

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
Favorite choice doesn't get in.

Would you rather get the Wii U version today, or the 3DS version?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Unique Target Tests.

Would you rather have Twilight Princess Zelda or Skyward Sword Zelda?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
unique target test.
would you rather have the lottery from melee to get trophys... or the coin launcher from brawl for trophys.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
unique target test.
would you rather have the lottery from melee to get trophys... or the coin launcher from brawl for trophys.
Lottery.

Would you rather Jiggly puff use her final smash while inside your anus, or Marth's in your urethra.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Lottery.

Would you rather Jiggly puff use her final smash while inside your anus, or Marth's in your urethra.
Jigglypuff
Pros: kim kardasian would be jealous
:I would have the biggest anus and rectum in the world.

Cons: I may get sued by peta for animal sex abuse
: my rectum would be so stretched that I would have problems #poop
: I may die.

Marth

pros: I can do insurance fraud with marth.
: I can steal marths tiara and sell on ebay.
: I would be more bad ass than chuck norris.
: I could sue marth for domestic violence and sexual abuse.
: His final smash could send me far enough to canada.

Cons: I could never pee again.
: my genitalia would be demolished
: I could never look at marth the same way.

I pick marth

Would you rather have rolling or spot dodge removed from your ability's Edit why is my text getting smaller wtf

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
Change it

Would you rather All Brand New Music or A little bit of New music mixed with a lot of the brawl tracks

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
All Brand New Music (I trust the music team)

Would you rather keep Ganondorf with the current moveset or cut Ganondorf and give that moveset to Black Shadow? :troll:

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
That's a tough one.. but I'd say keep Ganondorf with the current moveset... even though I'm not fond of that moveset.

Would you rather The Stamps (found in Super Mario 3D World) or the Stickers/Sticker book from Brawl be added to Smash 4?

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Stamps

Would you rather have a big roster with a lot of clones or a small roster with no clones.

PirateFrog

Smash Rookie
Big roster with a lot of clones (Fox/Falco and Mario/Dr. Mario never bothered me in Melee just like Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Sakura/Dan never bothered me in Street Fighter).

Would you rather have lagless online multiplayer or a robust, constantly updated (with new pieces) custom stage builder?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Big roster with a lot of clones (Fox/Falco and Mario/Dr. Mario never bothered me in Melee just like Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Sakura/Dan never bothered me in Street Fighter).

Would you rather have lagless online multiplayer or a robust, constantly updated (with new pieces) custom stage builder?
Custom stage builder by far.

All the old stages returning but staying the same (except in HD), or only 10/15 returning updated graphically?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Better online

Would you rather they bring back all veterans from past smash games, or only have newcomers at this point?

T✪NY

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirenSoldier
3DS FC
0602-6384-5044
Custom stage builder by far.

All the old stages returning but staying the same (except in HD), or only 10/15 returning updated graphically?
10/15 returning .. depending on the 10/15 we could all do without pokemon stadium 2..or smashville(brawl) if there's going to be a newer one anyway.

Better online

Would you rather they bring back all veterans from past smash games, or only have newcomers at this point?

All veterans (Go Team :wolf:)

Would you Rather Stage Builder Return with More Backgrounds and better Options, or a Character Customization Mode?

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Marth

Lucario or Zoroark?

Edit: sorry I'm not quoting, my quote button is broken :(

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Lucario just because Zoroark ****ing sucks.

More villains or more female characters?
More villains (I think w/ veterans there would be enough female characters this time around)

L cancelling buff or wavedashing buff?
This is a magical scenario where they are both added back in, l cancelling takes out all lag like in 64, or wavedashing is like everyone's luigi

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
More villains (I think w/ veterans there would be enough female characters this time around)

L cancelling buff or wavedashing buff?
This is a magical scenario where they are both added back in, l cancelling takes out all lag like in 64, or wavedashing is like everyone's luigi
Wavedashing buff.

Would you rather have MorbidAltruism like your post or stand out by having the only recent post on this thread he didn't like?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I would rather have him like it because I like when he likes my posts expecially when they like are about something I like as well, like you know what I'l like saying. Stuff like that, like that is my answer.

Item from the Fire Emblem universe or from the Mega Man universe?

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I would rather have him like it because I like when he likes my posts expecially when they like are about something I like as well, like you know what I'l like saying. Stuff like that, like that is my answer.

Item from the Fire Emblem universe or from the Mega Man universe?
Completely off topic, but nice avatar btw. I'm not sure why there are two Schala's but she's a great character from a great game.

Top Bottom