• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forte Videos feat M2K, Sung, Baka4moe, DoH, Tirno, MT, Arc, Mojo, and more [12/21-22/13, Austin TX]

Noc

Smash Journeyman
RESULTS THREAD

Doubles

Bracket image with YT links

Winner's Round 2: Tim + Taylor HJ vs Caveman + RobMoney
Winner's Round 2: Lumpy + TaquitoRob vs DoH + Mew2King
Winner's Quarterfinals: Caveman + RobMoney vs Mew2King + DoH
Winner's Quarterfinals: Arc + JF vs TSC + Kalo
Winner's Semifinals: Arc + JF vs Obsoleet + Owl
Winner's Semifinals: Mew2King + DoH vs Baka4moe + Sung
Winner's Finals: DoH + Mew2King vs JF + Arc
Loser's Round 4: DMT + Frisbie vs Mojo + Jake13
Loser's Round 5: Mojo + Jake13 vs SOS + GlibbyGlobby
Loser's Quarterfinals: Mojo + Jake13 vs Obsoleet + Owl
Loser's Quarterfinals: Tirno + MT vs Baka4moe + Sung
Loser's Semifinals: Mojo + Jake13 vs Baka4moe + Sung
Loser's Finals: Sung + Baka4moe vs JF + Arc
Grand Finals: Mew2King + DoH vs Baka4moe + Sung

Singles

Bracket image with YT links

Pools Round 1: Problem0 vs James
Pools Round 1: Problem0 vs Nike
Pools Round 1: DoH vs Kalo
Pools Round 1: Sizzle vs Tirno
Pools Round 1: Sung vs GSO
Pools Round 1: Sung vs Burgerdon
Pools Round 1: Admiral vs Baka4moe
Pools Round 1: Mojo vs King
Pools Round 2: TaylorHJ vs Lil'B
Pools Round 2: Owl vs Skeith
Pools Round 2: GlibbyGlobby vs Caveman
Pools Round 2: Gar vs Obsoleet
Pools Round 2: Pho vs Jake13
Pools Round 2: TaylorHJ vs RobMoney
Winner's Round 1: Obsoleet vs SOS
Winner's Round 2: DoH vs Jake13
Winner's Quarterfinals: Mew2King vs Mojo
Winner's Quarterfinals: DoH vs Arc
Winner's Quarterfinals: Tirno vs Baka4moe
Winner's Semifinals: Sung vs Baka4moe
Winner's Semifinals: Mew2King vs Arc
Winner's Finals: Mew2King vs Sung
Loser's Round 3: Jake13 vs Gar
Loser's Round 4: Tirno vs Jake13
Loser's Round 4: Mojo vs Owl
Loser's Round 4: DoH vs TaylorHJ
Loser's Round 5: MT vs Tirno
Loser's Round 5: DoH vs Mojo
Loser's Quarterfinals: Baka4moe vs DoH
Loser's Quarterfinals: Tirno vs Arc
Loser's Semifinals: Tirno vs DoH
Loser's Finals: Sung vs Tirno
Grand Finals: Mew2King vs Tirno

Crew Battles

San Antonio: Nike, Smiles, King, Skeith, SOS
VS
Dallas: Wobbles, Oracle, Denthorn, Sung, DoH

Houston: Baka4moe, TSC, Obsoleet, Mojo, Jake13
VS
Austin: MT, Pho, Tirno, JF, AustinRC

Money Matches

MT vs Jake13
Mojo vs Owl
MT vs DoH
DoH vs Mojo
Jake13 vs Owl set 1
Jake13 vs Owl set 2

YT playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ_fmBeIteWeIDdQ9q9fzWxwYSJCWwBwV
Livestream video archives: http://www.twitch.tv/texasmelee/profile/pastBroadcasts

Please subscribe to www.youtube.com/texasmeleeand follow www.twitchtv/texasmelee!

Last edited:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Werq.

Who has the matches that were on the other set up? When/where will they be uploaded?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
DoH got straight up bodied at this tournament

I always knew he was a fraud (c'mon, dawg, you lost to ME!), but I knew he didn't know he was a fraud. Well, now he knows.

SOCAL!!!!!1

why in the world is everything bo5? that's a bad look imo

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

I always knew he was a fraud (c'mon, dawg, you lost to ME!), but I knew he didn't know he was a fraud. Well, now he knows.

SOCAL!!!!!1

Also, Arc lost to Tirno in losers. It was recorded on the other tv if I recall correctly.

AustinRC

Smash Lord

SOCAL!!!!!1

I'm not sure about bodied. I mean he lost to people who are good. On top of that his sets with them were close. I fail to see the logic. Also yes I lost to Tirno off scene...... Thank god. Our set was not close.

MT_

Smash Ace
I have the videos on the other setup and haven't gotten around to splitting/uploading them yet. They should be up within a week.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
M2k looked off his game for a couple of those matches. AustinRC's marth looking mad impressive tho.
I wish Jason had Marth dittoed him :/

AustinRC

Smash Lord
M2k looked off his game for a couple of those matches. AustinRC's marth looking mad impressive tho.
I wish Jason had Marth dittoed him :/
We marth dittoed in project m. It's not the same game but many of the principles are. He 3-0ed me again, though every match was last stock.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
We marth dittoed in project m. It's not the same game but many of the principles are. He 3-0ed me again, though every match was last stock.
Your melee matches were really sad cuz it looked like you were in control for most of the time, but still lost :/ those phantoms in game 1

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Your melee matches were really sad cuz it looked like you were in control for most of the time, but still lost :/ those phantoms in game 1
I guess they were a little sad. Haha, thank you for the compliment by the way. There's no telling what would have happened even if that fsmash had landed, you can never say for sure. I feel like this set was really good for me though, while it was sad that I had practiced very hard to beat him and still came up short, I feel I learnt a great deal. I'm confident I will be able to beat Jason the next time I play him if I continue practicing and training.

strawhats

Smash Master
Any reason why m2k refused to do marth dittos vs u arc, I was really surprised he went Sheik against you....on FD of all places. I've noticed he's kinda drifting away from marth more and more each year

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Any reason why m2k refused to do marth dittos vs u arc, I was really surprised he went Sheik against you....on FD of all places. I've noticed he's kinda drifting away from marth more and more each year
He didnt really refuse to do them with me. I believe he was trying to get things over quickly or something? I'm not really sure to be honest. However had he switched to marth I would have asked him to go sheik. So either way a marth ditto between us would have been unlikely.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm not sure about bodied. I mean he lost to people who are good. On top of that his sets with them were close. I fail to see the logic. Also yes I lost to Tirno off scene...... Thank god. Our set was not close.
Come on ARC you know only people on WC are good. The rest of us are just thankful to bask in their presence.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
nah, a lot of people are above-average at this game. and i give a lot of props to a lot of people.

for example: texas scene looks fairly impressive, although my assessment of that must be withheld if and until i learn how long the best players have been playing

of course you are able to disprove my fraudulence label with some impressive long-term results. the chances of that are, in my estimation, quite low. you've had quite the sample size to do so.

ur a dinosaur. the way you view and play the game (your process) is outdated. sowee to be the one to break it to ya.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
That comment is vacuous at best. If I'm a dinosaur why can I still compete at a national level? My playstyle has changed dramatically over the years, especially since the first Genesis where we played. I've done way more with my career than you ever have.

Continue to stay irrelevant and pressed P. Let me know when you do anything of substance.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
That comment is vacuous at best. If I'm a dinosaur why can I still compete at a national level? My playstyle has changed dramatically over the years, especially since the first Genesis where we played. I've done way more with my career than you ever have.

Continue to stay irrelevant and pressed P. Let me know when you do anything of substance.
o u tight!

Top Bottom