• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fortanono's Moveset Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Okay, I like to make movesets for different characters. So, I decided to open this! Here, you request a character, and I make a moveset for him/her! Good for your threads, or just challenging me! Anyway, I will showcase any movesets I made here:

[collapse=Ludwig Von Koopa]Neutral B (Fire Burst): Ludwig charges fire in his mouth for a second, then releases a ray of fire. Basically like F.L.U.D.D., only with fire, and it damages enemies.
Side B (Magic Scepter): Ludwig fires a ball of magic that is either a fire, electric, or ice attack, chosen randomly. However, you don't know which one it is until it hits.
Up B (Hair-Plane): Ludwig flies upwards, flapping his hair as if it was a pair of wings. Good recovery move.
Down B (Classical Music): Ludwig plays the violin, making everyone nearby fall asleep around him.
Final Smash (Shell Rocket): Ludwig hides in his shell and spins around, using his scepter to fly, and chases enemies like Pikachu's Volt Tackle.[/collapse]
[collapse=Decloned Pichu]Neutral B (Charm): Pichu creates hearts all around him, stunning enemies.
Side B (Thunder Wave): Pichu fires a blast of thunder that gets bigger as it travels. It disappears after it gets about a foot from Pichu. It does 5% damage to Pichu as well.
Up B (Agility): Same.
Down B (Nuzzle): Pichu lets loose a burst of electricity from all sides of it. The electricity deals mild damage and knockback., and does 3% damage to Pichu.
Final Smash (Discharge): Pichu dies, and releases a burst of electricity across the whole screen, damaging everyone.[/collapse]
[collapse=Decloned Dr. Mario]Neutral B (Megavitamins): Different in that they heal people. Good in team battles, but otherwise useless.
Side B (Stun Virus): Dr. Mario releases a virus that walks forward and stuns the opponent if it runs into him/her.
Up B (Stethoscope): Dr. Mario swings his stethoscope and uses it as a tether recovery.
Down B (Dr. Tornado): Allowed because FLUDD. :troll:
Final Smash (Shot Missile): Dr. Mario shoots a missile shaped like a syringe that homes in on someone and traps them while Dr. Mario sends several viruses at the enemy, damaging them. At the end, it does a huge amount of knockback and can OHKO.[/collapse]
[collapse=Decloned Roy]Neutral B (Elfire): Roy surrounds himself with fire and spins around for as long as you hold the B button, but he cannot move.
Side B (Running Strike): Roy runs with his blade in front of himself, hitting everyone in his path.
Up B (Bolganone): A portal of fire appears below Roy that then shoots a blast of lava upwards. It doesn't damage Roy, but launches him upwards, making it a good recovery move.
Down B (Counter): C'mon, if Ike has it, why can't Roy keep it?
Final Smash (Forblaze): Roy surrounds himself in a whirl of fire, and he damages enemies by running into them. He is still bound by gravity, though.[/collapse]
[collapse=Omastar]Jab: Omastar whips his tentacles at the foe. They alternate 2% and 1% damage, much like Ivysaur.
Dash Attack: Omastar hides in his shell, then jumps. Does 12% damage.
F-Tilt: Omastar sends a tentacle forward that does 9% damage.
U-Tilt: Omastar hides in his shell and jumps a short distance, doing 11% damage.
D-Tilt: Sends 2 tentacles flying on both sides of Omastar. Does 8%, would cause tripping if Sakurai hadn't removed it.
F-Smash: Omastar bites, creating fake teeth in front of him. Based on the move Bite from the Pokémon games. 24% damage.
U-Smash: Omastar extends its spikes at the foe. Does 18%.
D-Smash: Omastar spins around in his shell. 16%.
Nair: Does a sex kick with his tentacles. 12% clean, 4% late.
Fair: Spins forward while in its shell. 14%.
Bair: A backwards Fair. 14%.
Uair: Sends a spike straight upwards. 11% damage.
Dair: Shoots its tentacles downwards. Does 18% damage.
B (Tickle): Omastar tickles with its tentacles. Does no damage, but stuns enemies in the range of the tickle.
Side B (Rollout): Similar to Jigglypuff's, where Omastar rolls towards enemies in its shell.
Up B (Constrict): Omastar launches a tentacle upwards as a tether recovery.
Down B (Brine): Omastar splashes water all around it.
Final Smash (Ancient Power): Omastar pulls off its shell, while the tentacles inside start shooting rocks in a directional blast.[/collapse]
[collapse=Hades]B (Wish Seed): Hades throws a seed that makes flowers grow on the enemies.
Side B (Eggplant Magic): Hades turns the closest enemy into an eggplant that can move but not attack.
Up B (Shadow Spin): Hades spins upwards, covered in shadows.
Down B (Soul Suck): Hades creates a vortex in which characters can get sucked into. If they do, they get repeatedly damaged while Hades gets healed for 5 seconds.
Final Smash (Summon Hewdraw): Hades summons the Hewdraw, which you control, flying around. Holding A will summon 3 blasts of fire to wreck enemies.[/collapse]
[collapse=Professor Juniper]Professor Juniper is a Pokémon Trainer-type character with Oshawott, Servine, and Emboar.

Oshawott:

B (Razor Shell): Same as Razor Leaf, only with a shell.
Side B (Aqua Jat): Basically Meta Knight's Drill Rush, only faster.
Up B (Water Pulse): Oshawott shoots a pulse of water below himself, rocketing upwards.

Servine:

B (Gastro Acid): Servine burps 3 projectiles of acid that make puddles on the floor, damaging anyone in the puddles.
Side B (Leaf Tornado): Servine spins around covered in leaves.
Up B (Vine Whip): Same as Ivysaur's.

Emboar:

B (Ember): Emboar creates a column of fire in front of him that launches foes upwards.
Side B (Flare Blitz): Emboar charges forwards, covered in fire.
Up B (Heat Crash): Emboar jumps up in a sphere of fire, and falls downwards afterwards. Good recovery move if timed right, but could also be your downfall.

All:

Down B (Pokémon Change): Prof. Juniper switches her Pokémon.
Final Smash (The Pledge): Depending on which Pokémon is on the field at the time, 2 Pokémon use a Pledge move, creating different effects.

Rainbow (Oshawott): A directional blast of rainbow energy is sent forward, damaging anyone in its path.
Swamp (Servine): It rains down on nearby enemies, a lot like PK Starstorm.
Lava (Emboar): Emboar and Oshawott are covered in a veil of lava, where they can fly around and hit enemies, much like Volt Tackle.[/collapse]
[collapse=Midna]B (Black Hole): Midna creates a portal to the Twilight that sucks enemies in. Anyone who is sucked in will be trapped. Press B again and Midna will open a portal directly above her, where the enemy comes out.
Side B (Wolf Stampede): Wolf Link appears, and Midna rides on him, charging into enemies.
Up B (Shadow Dash): Midna dashes upwards as fast as Fox Illusion. Does damage but no knockback, but is a good recovery move.
Down B (Curse): Midna shrinks the enemy like a Poison Mushroom's effect, although it only lasts a short time.
Final Smash (Fused Shadow): Using the power of the Fused Shadow, Midna transforms into her spider-beast form. She can crawl across the stage, but is effected by gravity. She damages any enemy in her path, but cannot attack otherwise[/collapse]
[collapse=Funky Kong]B (Coconut Shooter): Basically a slower, better version of Diddy's Peanut Popgun.
Side B (Rolling Kong): Funky curls up and rolls towards the enemy, doing massive damage.
Up B (Air Surfing): Basically Squirtle's Waterfall, only faster and Funky is on his surfboard. Despite the name, there is still water. though.
Down B (Barrel Bomb): Funky lets loose a bomb shaped like a barrel. Similar to Link's bombs.
Final Smash (Funky Barrel): Funky gets on his Funky Barrel, doing damage to anyone it touches. Press A to launch coconuts, and B to drop Barrel Bombs.[/collapse]
[collapse=Medicham]B (Element Punch): Medicham hits with either a Fire, Ice, or Thunder Punch. It is chosen at random.
Side B (Zen Headbutt): Medicham runs forwards, its head covered in psychic energy.
Up B (Hi Jump Kick): Medicham jumps up, then comes down even faster.
Down B (Meditate): Now HERE'S the cool part. Eery time Medicham uses Meditate, she becomes stronger. However, you can only do it every 30 seconds, and using it during those 30 seconds will actually make her weaker. Meditate enough times and she Mega Evolves into Mega Medicham. Mega Medicham is extremely strong, and can crush enemies. 20 seconds after Mega Evolving, she returns back to her normal form, and you have to build up the charge again.
Final Smash (Psychic): Medicham hops into the background and bolts of psychic energy start falling from the sky.[/collapse]
[collapse=King Boo]B (Spirit Blaze): King Boo charges a fireball in his mouth. When he releases it, it homes in on enemies.
Side B (Phase Dash): King Boo dashes quickly, similar to Fox Illusion. Does a lot of damage but has little to no knockback.
Up B (Crown Zap): King Boo shoots a bolt upwards with his crown. (King Boo is a very floaty character, so it doesn't effect his recovery at all)
Down B (Boo Summon): King Boo summons a Boo that flies around, attacking enemies. They can be killed, though.
Final Smash (Boo Army): King Boo summons an army of Boos that act like the Boos from his Down Special.[/collapse]
[collapse=Starfy]B (Star Spin): Starfy spins a lot like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado.
Side B (Starpedo): Starfy transforms into Starpedo, where he fires himself at enemies.
Up B (Starfright): Starfy turns into Starfright and levitates upwards.
Down B (Roostar): Starfy becomes Roostar and clucks, stunning enemies.
Final Smash (Monstar): Starfy becomes Monstar, flying around the stage and breathing fire on enemies. A lot like a combo of Superspicy Curry and Volt Tackle.[/collapse]
[collapse=Rayman]B (Energy Ball): Rayman launches a ball of energy that acts like Luigi's fireball.
Side B (Fist Throw): Rayman launches his fist as a projectile. It can hit twice, once on the initial shot, and once on the way back.
Up B (Fist Grab): Rayman launches his fist diagonally upwards, using it as a tether recovery.
Down B (Plum Juice): Rayman throws a bottle of plum juice that stuns foes.
Final Smash (Ray Fist): Rayman folds his hands and launches them across the screen. You control the fist as it goes around damaging enemies.[/collapse]
[collapse=Duck]B (Shoot): Duck gets shot, giving him damage but also creating bullet fragments around him that damage enemies.
Side B (Egg Blast): Duck shoots an egg at enemies. It deals damage and stuns the enemy.
Up B (Wing Flap): Duck flaps upwards, allowing him to recover.
Down B (Target): Duck makes all attacks home in on him. Good for team battles.
Final Smash (The Flock): Duck surrounds himself with other ducks, who seek out and fly at enemies.[/collapse]
[collapse=Blinky]B (Sonic Boo): Blinky shoots waves of sound that home in on enemies.
Side B (Phase Dash): Just like King Boo's. Yes, I'm reusing old attacks from other movesets.
Up B (Shadow 'Port): Blinky teleports to a random spot on the map.
Down B (Clyde and Blinky Error): Blinky turns orange, and when he is attacked by someone in this phase, they fall asleep.
Final Smash (Spectral Ray): Blinky creates a huge beam of red energy, which is a lot like Mario Finale.[/collapse]

Here is the form for movesets:

Character:
Part of Moveset (full, special attacks, aerials etc.):
Special Conditions:

So start requesting movesets for me!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Alrighty, let's see how good you are with something mildly challenging:

Character:
Ludwig Von Koopa
Part of Moveset (full, special attacks, aerials etc.): Special attacks
Special Conditions: Must not be a Bowser clone, avoid using anything from the cartoon series. No Koopa Car as he's never used one either.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Alrighty, let's see how good you are with something mildly challenging:

Character: Ludwig Von Koopa
Part of Moveset (full, special attacks, aerials etc.): Special attacks
Special Conditions: Must not be a Bowser clone, avoid using anything from the cartoon series. No Koopa Car as he's never used one either.
Neutral B (Fire Burst): Ludwig charges fire in his mouth for a second, then releases a ray of fire. Basically like F.L.U.D.D., only with fire, and it damages enemies.
Side B (Magic Scepter): Ludwig fires a ball of magic that is either a fire, electric, or ice attack, chosen randomly. However, you don't know which one it is until it hits.
Up B (Hair-Plane): Ludwig flies upwards, flapping his hair as if it was a pair of wings. Good recovery move.
Down B (Classical Music): Ludwig plays the violin, making everyone nearby fall asleep around him.
Final Smash (Shell Rocket): Ludwig hides in his shell and spins around, using his scepter to fly, and chases enemies like Pikachu's Volt Tackle.

So? How did I do?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Classical Music was from the comics I presume?

Where was Hair Plane from? Although it is an amusing idea, I'm wondering from where it originated.

Aside from that it's pretty good! Ludwig wasn't the easiest to work with.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Try these.

Make them all de-cloned. And all Specials-only.

Character: Pichu

Dr.Mario

Roy

Mewtwo
Let's start with Pichu, as I know him the best. BTW, Mewtwo's not a clone, only borrowing 1 move from Lucario, who wasn't even in the same game as him.

[collapse=Pichu]Neutral B (Charm): Pichu creates hearts all around him, stunning enemies.
Side B (Thunder Wave): Pichu fires a blast of thunder that gets bigger as it travels. It disappears after it gets about a foot from Pichu. It does 5% damage to Pichu as well.
Up B (Agility): Same.
Down B (Nuzzle): Pichu lets loose a burst of electricity from all sides of it. The electricity deals mild damage and knockback, and does 3% damage to Pichu.
Final Smash (Discharge): Pichu dies, and releases a burst of electricity across the whole screen, damaging everyone.[/collapse]
EDIT:
[collapse=Dr. Mario]Neutral B (Megavitamins): Different in that they heal people. Good in team battles, but otherwise useless.
Side B (Stun Virus): Dr. Mario releases a virus that walks forward and stuns the opponent if it runs into him/her.
Up B (Stethoscope): Dr. Mario swings his stethoscope and uses it as a tether recovery.
Down B (Dr. Tornado): Allowed because FLUDD. :troll:
Final Smash (Shot Missile): Dr. Mario shoots a missile shaped like a syringe that homes in on someone and traps them while Dr. Mario sends several viruses at the enemy, damaging them. At the end, it does a huge amount of knockback and can OHKO.[/collapse]
and
[collapse=Roy (I know nothing about FE so stay with me)]Neutral B (Elfire): Roy surrounds himself with fire and spins around for as long as you hold the B button, but he cannot move.
Side B (Running Strike): Roy runs with his blade in front of himself, hitting everyone in his path.
Up B (Bolganone): A portal of fire appears below Roy that then shoots a blast of lava upwards. It doesn't damage Roy, but launches him upwards, making it a good recovery move.
Down B (Counter): C'mon, if Ike has it, why can't Roy keep it?
Final Smash (Forblaze): Roy surrounds himself in a whirl of fire, and he damages enemies by running into them. He is still bound by gravity, though.[/collapse]

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Classical Music was from the comics I presume?

Where was Hair Plane from? Although it is an amusing idea, I'm wondering from where it originated.

Aside from that it's pretty good! Ludwig wasn't the easiest to work with.
Hair Plane originated from MY BRAIN!

I'm not a big Mario fan, so I just got everything from the wiki. And there I found out Ludwig likes classical music.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Characyer: Omastar :p
Full Moveset
Here ya go!
Jab: Omastar whips his tentacles at the foe. They alternate 2% and 1% damage, much like Ivysaur.
Dash Attack: Omastar hides in his shell, then jumps. Does 12% damage.
F-Tilt: Omastar sends a tentacle forward that does 9% damage.
U-Tilt: Omastar hides in his shell and jumps a short distance, doing 11% damage.
D-Tilt: Sends 2 tentacles flying on both sides of Omastar. Does 8%, would cause tripping if Sakurai hadn't removed it.
F-Smash: Omastar bites, creating fake teeth in front of him. Based on the move Bite from the Pokémon games. 24% damage.
U-Smash: Omastar extends its spikes at the foe. Does 18%.
D-Smash: Omastar spins around in his shell. 16%.
Nair: Does a sex kick with his tentacles. 12% clean, 4% late.
Fair: Spins forward while in its shell. 14%.
Bair: A backwards Fair. 14%.
Uair: Sends a spike straight upwards. 11% damage.
Dair: Shoots its tentacles downwards. Does 18% damage.
B (Tickle): Omastar tickles with its tentacles. Does no damage, but stuns enemies in the range of the tickle.
Side B (Rollout): Similar to Jigglypuff's, where Omastar rolls towards enemies in its shell.
Up B (Constrict): Omastar launches a tentacle upwards as a tether recovery.
Down B (Brine): Omastar splashes water all around it.
Final Smash (Ancient Power): Omastar pulls off its shell, while the tentacles inside start shooting rocks in a directional blast.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I have four for you ...
Hades
Minda
Funky kong * CAN NOT BE A DK CLONE *
The doctor from doctor who * just for fun *
Specials-only

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I have four for you ...
Hades
Minda
Funky kong * CAN NOT BE A DK CLONE *
The doctor from doctor who * just for fun *
Specials-only
[collapse=Hades]B (Wish Seed): Hades throws a seed that makes flowers grow on the enemies.
Side B (Eggplant Magic): Hades turns the closest enemy into an eggplant that can move but not attack.
Up B (Shadow Spin): Hades spins upwards, covered in shadows.
Down B (Soul Suck): Hades creates a vortex in which characters can get sucked into. If they do, they get repeatedly damaged while Hades gets healed for 5 seconds.
Final Smash (Summon Hewdraw): Hades summons the Hewdraw, which you control, flying around. Holding A will summon 3 blasts of fire to wreck enemies.[/collapse]

BTW, I won't do the Doctor one due to me not doing 4th party characters. And I barely know anything about Hades, never played KIU, so I tried my best.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
its really good, can you do prof juniper since you can't do the doctor then ?
Okay! Thanks for your support!
[collapse=Professor Juniper]Professor Juniper is a Pokémon Trainer-type character with Oshawott, Servine, and Emboar.

Oshawott:

B (Razor Shell): Same as Razor Leaf, only with a shell.
Side B (Aqua Jat): Basically Meta Knight's Drill Rush, only faster.
Up B (Water Pulse): Oshawott shoots a pulse of water below himself, rocketing upwards.

Servine:

B (Gastro Acid): Servine burps 3 projectiles of acid that make puddles on the floor, damaging anyone in the puddles.
Side B (Leaf Tornado): Servine spins around covered in leaves.
Up B (Vine Whip): Same as Ivysaur's.

Emboar:

B (Ember): Emboar creates a column of fire in front of him that launches foes upwards.
Side B (Flare Blitz): Emboar charges forwards, covered in fire.
Up B (Heat Crash): Emboar jumps up in a sphere of fire, and falls downwards afterwards. Good recovery move if timed right, but could also be your downfall.

All:

Down B (Pokémon Change): Prof. Juniper switches her Pokémon.
Final Smash (The Pledge): Depending on which Pokémon is on the field at the time, 2 Pokémon use a Pledge move, creating different effects.

Rainbow (Oshawott): A directional blast of rainbow energy is sent forward, damaging anyone in its path.
Swamp (Servine): It rains down on nearby enemies, a lot like PK Starstorm.
Lava (Emboar): Emboar and Oshawott are covered in a veil of lava, where they can fly around and hit enemies, much like Volt Tackle.[/collapse]
You asked for Professor Juniper, and I gave you Oshawott, Servine and Emboar! :troll:

EDIT:
[collapse=Midna]B (Black Hole): Midna creates a portal to the Twilight that sucks enemies in. Anyone who is sucked in will be trapped. Press B again and Midna will open a portal directly above her, where the enemy comes out.
Side B (Wolf Stampede): Wolf Link appears, and Midna rides on him, charging into enemies.
Up B (Shadow Dash): Midna dashes upwards as fast as Fox Illusion. Does damage but no knockback, but is a good recovery move.
Down B (Curse): Midna shrinks the enemy like a Poison Mushroom's effect, although it only lasts a short time.
Final Smash (Fused Shadow): Using the power of the Fused Shadow, Midna transforms into her spider-beast form. She can crawl across the stage, but is effected by gravity. She damages any enemy in her path, but cannot attack otherwise[/collapse]
[collapse=Funky Kong]B (Coconut Shooter): Basically a slower, better version of Diddy's Peanut Popgun.
Side B (Rolling Kong): Funky curls up and rolls towards the enemy, doing massive damage.
Up B (Air Surfing): Basically Squirtle's Waterfall, only faster and Funky is on his surfboard. Despite the name, there is still water. though.
Down B (Barrel Bomb): Funky lets loose a bomb shaped like a barrel. Similar to Link's bombs.
Final Smash (Funky Barrel): Funky gets on his Funky Barrel, doing damage to anyone it touches. Press A to launch coconuts, and B to drop Barrel Bombs.[/collapse]

Fortanono

Smash Ace
You know, the first moveset I made kinda makes me want Ludwig in the game. I might make a thread soon!

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I got 5 for you: ;)

Lip
Medicham
King Boo
Starfy
Rayman
I won't do Lip because there's no real room for improvement on Young Horsetail's moveset in this thread. It's just too awesome.
[collapse=Medicham]B (Element Punch): Medicham hits with either a Fire, Ice, or Thunder Punch. It is chosen at random.
Side B (Zen Headbutt): Medicham runs forwards, its head covered in psychic energy.
Up B (Hi Jump Kick): Medicham jumps up, then comes down even faster.
Down B (Meditate): Now HERE'S the cool part. Eery time Medicham uses Meditate, she becomes stronger. However, you can only do it every 30 seconds, and using it during those 30 seconds will actually make her weaker. Meditate enough times and she Mega Evolves into Mega Medicham. Mega Medicham is extremely strong, and can crush enemies. 20 seconds after Mega Evolving, she returns back to her normal form, and you have to build up the charge again.
Final Smash (Psychic): Medicham hops into the background and bolts of psychic energy start falling from the sky.[/collapse]
[collapse=King Boo]B (Spirit Blaze): King Boo charges a fireball in his mouth. When he releases it, it homes in on enemies.
Side B (Phase Dash): King Boo dashes quickly, similar to Fox Illusion. Does a lot of damage but has little to no knockback.
Up B (Crown Zap): King Boo shoots a bolt upwards with his crown. (King Boo is a very floaty character, so it doesn't effect his recovery at all)
Down B (Boo Summon): King Boo summons a Boo that flies around, attacking enemies. They can be killed, though.
Final Smash (Boo Army): King Boo summons an army of Boos that act like the Boos from his Down Special.[/collapse]
[collapse=Starfy]B (Star Spin): Starfy spins a lot like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado.
Side B (Starpedo): Starfy transforms into Starpedo, where he fires himself at enemies.
Up B (Starfright): Starfy turns into Starfright and levitates upwards.
Down B (Roostar): Starfy becomes Roostar and clucks, stunning enemies.
Final Smash (Monstar): Starfy becomes Monstar, flying around the stage and breathing fire on enemies. A lot like a combo of Superspicy Curry and Volt Tackle.[/collapse]
[collapse=Rayman]B (Energy Ball): Rayman launches a ball of energy that acts like Luigi's fireball.
Side B (Fist Throw): Rayman launches his fist as a projectile. It can hit twice, once on the initial shot, and once on the way back.
Up B (Fist Grab): Rayman launches his fist diagonally upwards, using it as a tether recovery.
Down B (Plum Juice): Rayman throws a bottle of plum juice that stuns foes.
Final Smash (Ray Fist): Rayman folds his hands and launches them across the screen. You control the fist as it goes around damaging enemies.[/collapse]

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Alright, Fortanono, I've got some, just specials though:

Navi (Legend of Zelda)
Blinky (Pac-Man)
Duck (Duck Hunt)
Pianta (Super Mario Sunshine)

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I want a moveset for Kalos trainer. He can't have any move copied from Brawl's trainer and he should use Fennekin, Quilladin and Greninja.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Alright, Fortanono, I've got some, just specials though:

Navi (Legend of Zelda)
Blinky (Pac-Man)
Duck (Duck Hunt)
Pianta (Super Mario Sunshine)

MWAHAHAHAHA!
[collapse=Duck]B (Shoot): Duck gets shot, giving him damage but also creating bullet fragments around him that damage enemies.
Side B (Egg Blast): Duck shoots an egg at enemies. It deals damage and stuns the enemy.
Up B (Wing Flap): Duck flaps upwards, allowing him to recover.
Down B (Target): Duck makes all attacks home in on him. Good for team battles.
Final Smash (The Flock): Duck summon other ducks, who seek out and fly at enemies.[/collapse]
[collapse=Blinky]B (Sonic Boo): Blinky shoots waves of sound that home in on enemies.
Side B (Phase Dash): Just like King Boo's. Yes, I'm reusing old attacks from other movesets.
Up B (Shadow 'Port): Blinky teleports to a random spot on the map.
Down B (Clyde and Blinky Error): Blinky turns orange, and when he is attacked by someone in this phase, they fall asleep.
Final Smash (Spectral Ray): Blinky creates a huge beam of red energy, which is a lot like Mario Finale.[/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom