• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

loserlad89

Smash Ace
BETA said:
That just happens when you do a paid subscription to SWF.

No, Mavericks name is a different color because he belongs to the group of Smash Directors. My name is pink because I'm a Smash debater. Although Maverick does have a diamond membership, this is not what makes his name blue.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Loserlad answered your question all ready.

So who want's to money match me?

Cobalt Edge

Smash Rookie
Confirmation Granted

Just wanted to make sure the date wouldn't change again before posting; the way that it fell on a Sunday was almost too convenient. Anyway, since it seems that a lot of people are going to show up, I can add a TV and cube to the pool. The TV is relatively small, but I'm sure it'll be better than nothing.

DooDah

Banned via Administration
BRoomer
I personally think it was becasue he finally realized he wasn't able to beat certain people anymore. Basically, he realized, Shiek is gayass character that only takes an hour to get good with. And he didn't wanna take the time to learn a new character, that actually has depth to them.

DooDah said:
Hey um 1-up is no longer going. He really quti smash. No lie.
are u serious!!!!!? he cant quit i wont let him!!!!!!!! i will force him not to quit hes to good!!!!

<cries>.........................<still crying>....... I will avenge him!!!!!!! <mad>........

DooDah

BRoomer
So um Rock, does that mean no good stages are gonna be played?

1-Up quit because he had a bad day. He got beat by XIF, which he never loses to, got beat by Mike, which he never loses to, he got beat by SmashLogics,, who he never loses to, GreenMario,which he never loses to,and he got beat by his girlfriend, who he ALWAYS LOSES to.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Just bumbing this up before it falls to the dreaded 2nd page. Looking foward to this event, only one problem.

During work yesterday, I got my right hand extremly slashed up by a cat with demonic looking claws. So now it throbs a bunch when I hold a control. I'm hoping that this pain goes away before the tourney. Either way I'll still go to the tournament. But if when I get there, I feel discomfort when I'm holding a controller, then I won't participate in the tourney. But I'm pretty sure it'll go away by then, it's all ready feeling better then it was yesterday.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
OMG ATTENTION DOODAH/SIGHRAX!!!

Noucles, Lambchops, and green mario are the only people from south east FL (major players) still in need of a ride. Noucles's post was in response to how the twins only travel with them, Noucles and Lambchops still want to go!!!

either of you 2 please squeeze in these fine fellows in.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
YAY FLORIDA! turns out I'll be coming to this after all...

I was just playing with you the whole time. (At Least) Fenrir, Hozart and I will be there reppin CFL in full force. I would think derf and nafix would still be able to make it... though im not sure.

Oh and WHAT THE F*CK. 1-up can NOT quit smash. That man is too cool.

DooDah

BRoomer
BETA said:
Never mind... makes no difference to me. I don't feel like entering crews anyways.
No one needs a Yoshi N E way.

And we can't take Nouc, Chops, and GM. We have a full car. Unless only one of them want to go. We have 4 people in our car.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
So why's everyone being so mean to BETA? Don't get it...

BTW DooDah we're still on for our money match right?

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
haha, got tired of the honey green?

doodah we're gonna rock TEAMZ!!!

also since our fellow friend 1-up quit we may have to change the name...

NBPMIKE...

THOMAS TIPMAN...

DOOOOOODAH...

... TEAM MIKE-MANDAH!

(ph33r 1t!)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Dennis I convinced one of Javier's friends to come to the tourney.....though I told him it starts at noon I did not tell him which event is starting first!!!

Is singles or teams first???

Since I doubt he'd want to come and wait for singles!!!

:colorful:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Singles will start at noon. Whats this guys name?

Update:
If, we do infact have time to do crew battles, and there are less than 4 complete crews, unassociated players will be allowed to join forces.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
i dont like crews and teams but i guess ill participate in it.

green mario its time that we fight again if u come. i wanna record some matches with u so please try 2 come ive gotten a whole lot better.

BTW check out the thread by dashizwiz. called New Florida friendlys with SVC and Team Fort.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
XIF said:
OMG ATTENTION DOODAH/SIGHRAX!!!

Noucles, Lambchops, and green mario are the only people from south east FL (major players) still in need of a ride. Noucles's post was in response to how the twins only travel with them, Noucles and Lambchops still want to go!!!

either of you 2 please squeeze in these fine fellows in.
I think I'd only be able to get 1 or 2 more in, the 4th member of our crew might not be able to make it, so that leaves one seat and then ***** seat in the back. just call me if you really need the rides, guys 561 706 3189 tell me who you are so i dont punch you through da phone

Sighrax

Smash Lord
DooDah said:
No one needs a Yoshi N E way.

And we can't take Nouc, Chops, and GM. We have a full car. Unless only one of them want to go. We have 4 people in our car.
doodah can i knock you up at the tourney in between matches ;)

DooDah

BRoomer
Sighrax said:
doodah can i knock you up at the tourney in between matches ;)
Of course.

Coza: I joke around with BETA cuz he uses the WORST character in teh game. And yes MM is on 3/5 any MLG stage(that isn't banned). 1st stage random, loser picks stage. Not sure how much $ I wanna lose though. At least $10.

Green: If you want the ride, PM me your # so we can figure out how we gone do dis ****. I think you and Tipman will have to stay at my crib in da 561 on Saturday night, so we can leave early and I don't have to drive down south to the 954 to pick you guys up. Or I might stay down south Saturday and pick you guys up at like 7 in tha morning. . . . .cuz dats how I do.

Tipman and Mike: Corey is apart of this crew is he not? Dah NBP Man(Da Nasty Bust Panty Man :p )?

<3 1-Up

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
DooDAH...TipMAN...MIKE...COREy...

COREMAN-DAHMIKE!

or we can settle for "Team Do Your M.O.M." M.O.M. stands for massively overweight mother, i can say i speak for everyone in the crew when i say we dont pass up a fatty. ;)

Top Bottom