• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
DewDaDash said:

Coza: Lol I beat you and all you can do is spam the word ****. Lol have some manners and good sportsmanship. Try to calm that temper while your at it.

Yeah.. you're right. GG I guess. Like they say all's fair in love and war... Wow that sounds stupid as balls. I demand a rematch though, whether it's Samus or Falcon or whatever.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs to those that I've played, those that I've defeated, and those that have defeated me. This tournament reminded me how much I have to practice in order to become a top player . Very good to see another Icys player. Way to go Uber Ice, I was taking notes. My Icys need some serious work (probably a complete revamped playstyle). Hope to do better next time around.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Oh wow, best account name ever doodah. What did he do to you this time?

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
yea BETA, that was me, those dittos were mad fun and bowser is such a cool character. Ill be seeing u next time for more bowser action (or w/e char u want, maybe we can play our mains nxt time)

Yea thx to doodah i had GAY$ written on my head when i got 4 stocked by tippmans marth, when some random dude told me it was there i just died.... Tippman u make people do things. And good job on devistating that controller, -$24.99

Exarch, i <3 ur peach
Rock, Falcon punch!
Team fort, Team Shoes! (but seriously, why no shoes?)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Great tourney guys, it’s been awhile since I have placed top 3.

Shout-outs:

Rock- Great tourney, you should hold them more often than once a year. Grats on your 1st place win. I couldn’t handle that fox of yours with my sheik so I’ll have to practice more against foxes. You rigged the tourney again rock wtf!? j/k lol.

Queen- Nice job placing 5th, I thought you had Mav for a second until you suicided and got nervous. Guess you figured I was sandbagging at the smashfest lol.

Maverick- Grats on 2nd, dam those matches we had in the semi-finals were really close. You have a crazy doc, wasn’t expecting it so I didn’t know what to do. Oh well, Wolf Assassin reppin it still >_> if you still consider me WA.

Lambchops- Dam too bad XIF had to hit you on the back and made you lose, I really don’t know who would’ve won between you and Mav if XIF didn’t do that.

Noucles- Don’t you hate fighting your brother lol? Seems to always happen, no avoiding it.

DaShizWiz- We needed you to take out Rock lol, good **** placing 7th . I thought you would take this tourney because you were owning Rock's smashfest. It’s crazy how you can 3 stock Rock and lose to other people. That mini smashfest we had really helped, we should do it more often.

KeepSpeedN- Your sheik is almost as good as mine, nice job placing in top 10. Keep at it.

XIF- I see you improved your peach a lot, nice placing in top 10. You almost had Rock that one match, so close lol. Try not to tap people on the back when they’re in a critical match >_>

Green Mario- Dam your Mario is good against sheiks, I actually had to pull out my luigi just to beat it, nice matches.

Dew- I heard you almost took Queen, nice try. We need to practice more with SVC so we can pwn everyone.

Exarch- Sorry I couldn't play with you, my ride came as soon as I was eliminated and it was 9:00 PM and I had to leave.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Mandy Moo

Smash Cadet
Ray$ said:
yea BETA, that was me, those dittos were mad fun and bowser is such a cool character. Ill be seeing u next time for more bowser action (or w/e char u want, maybe we can play our mains nxt time)

Yea thx to doodah i had GAY$ written on my head when i got 4 stocked by tippmans marth, when some random dude told me it was there i just died.... Tippman u make people do things. And good job on devistating that controller, -$24.99

Exarch, i <3 ur peach
Rock, Falcon punch!
Team fort, Team Shoes! (but seriously, why no shoes?)

lol ray, get off after the shoes. thats why there were no shoes they were on the highway. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This was a very good tournament and I'm glad that my two brothers DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN got top 10. I didn't do nearly as good as I usually do for some reason but congratulations to everyone that beat me. I dunno I did really good in Pools with 1st but then with the brackets it was a whole different story.

SHOUT-OUTS:

CozaMonkey: Yep, you 3 stocked my Falco. Good job. Once I get back into my game though I'll be doing better. Then I'll fight you.

Loserlad: Kind of gay how we had to fight in the tournament as well. Very close matches though.

Advent102 a.k.a. Leeeee: Yea we had to fight again in the tournament brackets and I didn't know that we weren't supposed to since I already faught you in pools. You beat me. Good stuff.

Green Mario: Yea you've definantly got the best Mario in Florida. Good friendlies man.

Nouc: Your Fox is so fast dude. Good friendlies we had. Good job on top 10 (I think you got 5th?)

Lambchobs a.k.a. Alex a.k.a. JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!!!: Hey man good friendlies we had man. Fun fighting the best Falco in FL. Nice job on 4th place.

Thomas Tipman: Very fun matches man. I almost had you a few times with my Doc. lol.

theLaw: You did awesome. Your Falco has drastically improved. Good job on top 10 with 9th.

Hozart: Yea your IC's are the coolest ones I've seen yet. Good matches in Pools. You were the only one that took me out one in them.

UberIce: Man your IC's improved as well. Good stuff man. Fun watching your matches.

Exarch: Hey man, even though you didn't do so good in the tournament I did witness those matches that you were ****** RockCrock in. Your Peach is absurd and is one of the best I've seen. It just wasn't your day like it wasn't mine.

XIF: Those were some fun matches man. Your Peach is definantly one of the best.

RockCrock: Good job on 1st place.

QueenDVS: Good job on making top 5 ^^. Fun matches with your Marth.

MandyMoo/Ray$ and group: I didn't really see any of your matches but it was nice seeing and meeting you all.

DooDah: That DK is still nuts man. Your DK is great. Fun seeing your matches with CozaMonkey.

Kitty and Bean: I saw some of your friendlies with eachother. Lol nice.

Maverick: You're right, we should fight again. Good job on 2nd. Lol the furries were great.

SheikSSBM: Dude your Sheik is just nuts. You did awesome in the tournament with 3rd. We have to have more smashfests like that one we had the night before FORT1 XD.

******: You've got some good characters as well. Cool seeing you and your brother and Dew at another tournament.

NBPMike: Cool meeting you too man. You're a pretty funny guy. Your Peach is good too.

NBPCorey: Probably the funniest guy at the tournament. This quote from you and Nouc is great:
*Watching the finals*
Nouc: Geez just watching this match is starting to get my c:)ck hard.
NBPCorey: I'm hard right now!!!

Johnny: Rofl dude you were great. Your Marth is awesome. Good friendlies we had.

Fenrir: Dude great seeing you again. The last time I saw you was at the previous FORT1. Your Fox is still crazy. I saw that fight you had with Rock. You almost sent him to the losers bracket on that last stock. Good stuff man.

Animal Control: Dude your Fox is awesome. I saw that friendly you had with my brother KeepSpeedN. Good stuff man.

Wes Jr.: Dude your Samus is great. Fun playing friendlies with you and advent and my brother. Your Samus is too good.

To my Crew:

DaShizWiz: Yea man you did really awesome with getting 7th. Your Fox and Falco are just insane.

KeepSpeedN: You did awesome too little bro. Your Sheik is just too good. Nice job on getting 9th.

To both of my brothers: You guys did really well in teams with 3rd place as well. Good stuff.

DewDaDash: The new edition to the crew. I know with you we'll do good. Your Marth and Luigi are just nuts.

BETA: Don't worry about not getting too high. Fun seeing the matches you had with other people.

SmashMac: No biggy. Next time you'll pwn and add more to the Mac list. Atleast you did pretty good.

Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.

Overall, good tournament and fun friendlies. Next tournament I go to I will do better.

Kittie

Banned via Administration
Smash tourney at fort miers

The Casa

Doooooodah

my money is on Bean!

gay$ ...............sorry ray!!!!

Kittie

more pix

NBP Mike

NBP Cory

Johnny's my Hero !!!

I was no match for QDVS

DooMic 12Gay8Dah

If anyone here knows DooDah personally, please inform him that he is not allowed to create alternative names while he is banned. Due to his actions you will have to make any necessary communications with him via some other means (AIM, e-mail, etc). Also, please tell him that if he continues he will not be allowed to return to SWF ever again, and his premium membership will be forfeit.

Thank you.

~Bahamut

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
yeaawsome tourney. yea chris i think ur sheik has still got me. not bye alot but bye like a incling. lets have an STD(smash tilldawn) this weakened chris. i wanna rock next tourney!. OOO and rock or whoever has the videos of the tourney fights. when r u going to post vids onto the boards. when u have the answer message me please i would like 2 know! :D

SheikSSBM: lets have a sheik ditto and put it on boards!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, I had a good tourney. Thanks 2 everyone who has said something along the lines of:
"Woah! You're fox is mad good now!" lol.

Cool Tourney, I really enjoyed it.

Shoutouts

Rockcrock: GJ on 1st. Also, that was a crazy match we had. I really enjoyed it. Can't really complain about losing to the tourney winner, though. Good stuff, mang. I told you I had gotten better. lolz

QDVS: ok, so we had one fairly lame friendly....meh, maybe next time.

Coza: Good Samus. I enjoyed those friendlies.

Maverick: Man, I don't think I'll ever get a chance to play you...too bad. btw, every time I saw you, you were hanging out with 2 or 3 girls...smart man. lol.

Tipman: Good Ganon, as always. I still want a full set, though...

XIF:

Green Mario: You're freakin' amazing man. Words can't really describe your Mario. It's just awesome. I finally got you, but still, I really respect you. You should have known better than to do a girlfriend's honor match, though. I love my girl too much. lolz.

Smashmac: Wow, you have really improved. Fun matches.

DaShizWiz: You're just awesome. I would have actually liked a tourney match, though. I play better when under pressure....not sure why. Awesome, awesome falco though. You might have my vote for best...might...

Noucles: Still haven't played you seriously... thanks for the compliment, though.

Beta: Good Yoshi. Fun stuff

Mandy Moo: So you don't even know me, but you hug me? alright. ha ha. I never really saw you play, but I look forward to you becoming C FL.

Doodah: this is my shoutout to you

1-up: so your gf plays, but you don't? what?

Animal Control: Good Fox. Keep working on it, and it'll become a beast.

Lambchops: Your technical skill is among the best I've seen. Good stuff.

Johnny: Awesome match with you. Also, really enjoyed hanging with you during the "Marth is broken" matches.

Advent: Why'd you have to go sandbag me? geez man, I really don't appreciate it.

Hozart: Man, your technical skill with Icys is unmatched. You just need the chain-grabs. You have so much respect with me, though.

Thelaw: Yeah! You and me reppin' the central! w00t! Nice job on the tipman upset.

Exarch: You, mang, are just too good. So much fun teaming with you. Don't worry about your placing...we've all done that.

Am I done? Hmm...I played so many people...hope I didn't miss one.
meh, I'm out.

Until next time...

btw, I just wanted to say that I shine-spiked every character that I played at this tourney.

Marth, Roy, Samus, Fox, Falco, CF, Mario, Peach, Icy's.

Lol. Just cause I'm awesome...lolz

Kittie

How come half of those pics came out blurry?
Beta : The pix I took with out the flash came out blurry.............I didn't want to blind people during there matches and i didn't want to wake ray before i got the shot.

Sasha is too good!!!
QDVS : Thanxs for you kind words....next time i play you it'll be more of a challenge

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks Fenrir for saying you might think I'm the best Falco...:). I think your Fox is more Technical then RockCrocks...Its just your too aggressive...If you would of slowed down your pace against RockCrock..you probably could of won...But..You still could of lost though...Rock's Mind Games are Crazy...(He mind games me from half the stage across FD)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
DaShizWiz said:
Lol, thanks Fenrir for saying you might think I'm the best Falco...:). I think your Fox is more Technical then RockCrocks...Its just your too aggressive...If you would of slowed down your pace against RockCrock..you probably could of won...But..You still could of lost though...Rock's Mind Games are Crazy...(He mind games me from half the stage across FD)
My Fox is definitely more technical than rock's...unfortunately, that doesn't mean much...

Meh, I have no regrets. I like my style.

Rock does have strong mind games....

QDVS: the reason you get around his mind games is that you play him all the freakin time. After a while, mind games are null.

EDIT:

Q: How did you get that vid of me?!?!? I thought it would never get out. Crap!
:colorful:

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Fenrir VII said:
Well, I had a good tourney. Thanks 2 everyone who has said something along the lines of:

Marth, Roy, Samus, Fox, Falco, CF, Mario, Peach, Icy's.

Lol. Just cause I'm awesome...lolz
did you falcon punch them? NO

NOT IMPRESSED

also you didnt shine spike my G&W so bwahahahah

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Sighrax said:
did you falcon punch them? NO

NOT IMPRESSED

also you didnt shine spike my G&W so bwahahahah

Dude, I was Falcon Punching Falco's Phantasm before you picked up the game.

I didn't play your G&W, now did I? If I had, I would have shine-spiked it. I'm crazy like that. D-Smash? No! Shine-spike!

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
KeepSpeedN said:
yeaawsome tourney. yea chris i think ur sheik has still got me. not bye alot but bye like a incling. lets have an STD(smash tilldawn) this weakened chris. i wanna rock next tourney!. OOO and rock or whoever has the videos of the tourney fights. when r u going to post vids onto the boards. when u have the answer message me please i would like 2 know! :D

SheikSSBM: lets have a sheik ditto and put it on boards!
Not to bring you down or anything but sheik ditto's don't really prove anything, it just shows who can chain grab better. I don't really like sheik ditto's because I find them boring because it's grab after grab... as for the STD, lets wait for another tourney to come around before we start practicing.

Kittie

Warning !!!!!!!!!!!

to n e one who decides to money match sighrax in the future ...............if he loses he will eat your money !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom