• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For those of us with custom soundtracks...

CoeusFreeze

Smash Cadet
I, like many people, enjoy tweaking little bits of project M to personalize my gaming experience, most notably adding in my own music. However, I noticed that the manipulation of some of the stages in the game may have an impact on my existing setup. Will I need to redo my custom soundtrack in order to fit with the shifted stages, or will it all just carry over (for example, will the custom music on battlefield be on both versions? Will Luigi's Mansion have a different set of sound files from delfino's secret? Likewise with the two pokemon stadiums?)?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If it's still like the original Alt Stage Loader from Brawl, then the alt stages use the same soundtracks as the base stages. I haven't heard anything about the PMBR figuring that out so I'm assuming it's the same.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I, like many people, enjoy tweaking little bits of project M to personalize my gaming experience, most notably adding in my own music. However, I noticed that the manipulation of some of the stages in the game may have an impact on my existing setup. Will I need to redo my custom soundtrack in order to fit with the shifted stages, or will it all just carry over (for example, will the custom music on battlefield be on both versions? Will Luigi's Mansion have a different set of sound files from delfino's secret? Likewise with the two pokemon stadiums?)?
Well now Luigi's Mansion has Dracula's Castle soundtrack, and for some reason Pokemon Stadium 2 has PS1 soundtrack. So now, Saffron City has PS2 original soundtrack and the saffron city went to Spear Pillar. Also Skyloft soundtrack is now Temple's soundtrack and Jungle Japes takes the existing Skyloft soundtrack :/

CoeusFreeze

Smash Cadet
Well now Luigi's Mansion has Dracula's Castle soundtrack, and for some reason Pokemon Stadium 2 has PS1 soundtrack. So now, Saffron City has PS2 original soundtrack and the saffron city went to Spear Pillar. Also Skyloft soundtrack is now Temple's soundtrack and Jungle Japes takes the existing Skyloft soundtrack :/
This is certainly good to know, and I will be adjusting my sound files accordingly as a result. Please keep me posted on any further alterations.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Please PMDT, release a BRSTM manager. The old one I have uses Brawl stages, and it's clunky af.

Top Bottom