• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOR SALE - Gamecube controllers, 251 block memory card, N64 games

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

Was digging through my stuff and realised I don't this stuff anymore. Everything works and comes from a non-smoking household. Payment by Paypal or bank deposit only. Pics below (edit - pics are down for some reason).

Blue controller - $20pp (plus post)
Condition - VERY GOOD

Black/White controller - $20pp
Condition - GOOD

Both controllers are clean, the control sticks are firm and there are no sticky buttons.

251 Block Memory Card - $20 incl. post
Condition - EXCELLENT

Tetrisphere (PAL) - $10pp
Condition - EXCELLENT

Forsaken (PAL) - $10pp
Condition - EXCELLENT

Goldeneye (PAL) - $10pp
Condition - EXCELLENT

3-way component video switch - $10pp
Condition - EXCELLENT

*This switch is for when you only have one component input on your TV. You plug this switch into the TV and up to 3 devices into the switch and change between the device you're using.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like how you abriviated something and then wrote it out in full to explain anyways

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Well the reason I did that is because typically I don't see many items for sale on these forums so I was unsure if people were aware of what 'pp' means. Following convention, the first time an abbreviation or acronym is used the author specifies what the abbreviation/acronym stands for in brackets and then uses the abbreviation/acronym for the rest of the article. This convention is sometimes repeated when the abbreviation/acronym hasn't been used for some time and then is used again after a few pages of it not being used. Guess you learnt something new today eh Luke?

Rad

Smash Ace
Quite an overly descriptive method of describing what it is exactly that you were attempting to make a point about.

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
I don't understand. If you already knew of the convention, why comment in the first place? Either you didn't know of the convention at all and are lying to hide this fact or you made that comment to stir, annoy etc. If this was the real reason I'm afraid you failed. The only thing you succeeded in doing is showing how much of an ****** you are.

Quite an overly descriptive method of describing what it is exactly that you were attempting to make a point about.
Perhaps, but I can't think of way to provide the same amount of information in less text without providing a link. Providing less information leaves the possibility that Luke won't understand and providing a link to an external site increases the possibility that he never learns the convention because of his possible unwillingness to leave this forum.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I like how you abriviated something and then wrote it out in full to explain anyways
It's actually very common in literature to explain an abbreviation the first time when it's going to appear frequently, which is exactly what he did.

fyi, hating on perth is only fun when they're -actually- being dumb.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dont worry, my small harmless joke got me mega infracted by an over zealous moderator
it'd probably be better if he just sent me infractions for not liking him.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hullo Nova, how's it goin?

Was Tetris-sphere any good? Can't remember if it was that or Pokemon Puzzle League that was supposed to be good.

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Tetrisphere is awesome! The only reason I'm selling it is because I've replaced it with the NTSC cart. Same goes for the other games.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Do you still have golden eye and/or tetrisphere? Those games were awesome.

Top Bottom