• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory Team Smash.. Local teams?

Malle

Smash Apprentice
Me and a friend has always wanted to play online smash together in a team vs another team. The 3DS version doesn't seem to be able to support this (yet?). It comes as a huge surprise to me that they didn't include this, there's team smash.. But who really wants to be set up with someone they don't know?

I really really hope that the Wii U version brings local team smash, what do you guys think? Do you think it is a possibility?

Raijinken

Smash Master
As addressed elsewhere, matchmaking premade teams is significantly harder, and if I had to take a guess, that's why Nintendo didn't go through with it (Imagine all the "waaah it's not fair I'm teaming with my MLG Pro pal M2K and it keeps sending us against ZeRo and Sethlon and I can't keep up"). Still, I agree, it would be a much-appreciated function. Always did prefer playing 2v2 with my brother.

Top Bottom