• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U For glory glitch play on allstar "loading zone stage"

Smasher89

Smash Lord
So, I played smash 4 wii u some yesterday, the session before I just played around a bunch in the photo album (or the part where you can arrange trophies), and went in and checked if I had finished allstar and classic with rosalina, then went out that mode and turned the game off.

The session after I was gonna practice some on For Glory, picking a char i never use (tried some shulk), when I find my opponent and we got to the loading zone for All star, 3 trophies there and a custom bag.

Thought it was wierd so instantly thinked that "I'll save this replay", but problem was, there was invisible walls on the sides, and probably upwards, so there was no way to get kills to get a regular end to the match. Quitting the game also doens allow for replays to be saved, so that was not a option.

So i went to the "advance to the next all star level" platform, and the screen just turned completly white, while the match was still ongoing (heard sound and the opponent doing stuff, which I also could. after that I though, "I cant record this then" (completly missing the fact theres the timer, not sure if sudden death would have helped it though", so I got dcd after a while for idling, not able to save the replay.

Anyone encountered this, unless its a wierdly triggered glitch I assume I faced a hacker(heard atleast customizing is a thing currently) that got access to more levels on for glory, or is that even possible?

Yong Dekonk

Smash Apprentice
So, I played smash 4 wii u some yesterday, the session before I just played around a bunch in the photo album (or the part where you can arrange trophies), and went in and checked if I had finished allstar and classic with rosalina, then went out that mode and turned the game off.

The session after I was gonna practice some on For Glory, picking a char i never use (tried some shulk), when I find my opponent and we got to the loading zone for All star, 3 trophies there and a custom bag.

Thought it was wierd so instantly thinked that "I'll save this replay", but problem was, there was invisible walls on the sides, and probably upwards, so there was no way to get kills to get a regular end to the match. Quitting the game also doens allow for replays to be saved, so that was not a option.

So i went to the "advance to the next all star level" platform, and the screen just turned completly white, while the match was still ongoing (heard sound and the opponent doing stuff, which I also could. after that I though, "I cant record this then" (completly missing the fact theres the timer, not sure if sudden death would have helped it though", so I got dcd after a while for idling, not able to save the replay.

Anyone encountered this, unless its a wierdly triggered glitch I assume I faced a hacker(heard atleast customizing is a thing currently) that got access to more levels on for glory, or is that even possible?
This happened to me too and I haven't been able to find anything else online about it!

Last edited:

Smashman123

Smash Rookie

This happened to me to online as well. I wanted to save it as a replay, but the was invisible walls that did not let me finish the match. It then went to sudden death, and I accidently stepped on the platform, and got a white screen. Waited around 10 minutes, then I just quit the match.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Glad to see more people have encountered it, i guess that confirms that even in sudden death with spawning bombs you cant get killed at that stage at all?

Dyfgxf

Smash Rookie
The same thing is happening to me in for fun right now, I have been idle for over 5 minutes but I still haven't been kicked out. I had to manually quit the match.

Last edited:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure someone on the other end is using mods. There is a mod that unlocks the All-Star rest area.

Nelsonfbaby

Smash Rookie

Same thing happened to me! I came to Google it to see if anyone knows about it

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Thats.. very interesting, I've never encountered it myself but I wonder if there could be an exploit use for this?

JJmock09

Smash Rookie
NNID
JJmock09
It happened to me right now it was weird the 3 trophies were Marios I just manually got off for glory

Top Bottom